Whether it happens this day or any other day,
不管这事什么时候发生的
Jonathan set his own destiny into motion.
乔纳森决定了自己的命运
You know that.
你应该知道的
You just won't let yourself believe it.
可你却不愿相信
Why won't you forgive yourself?
为什么不原谅自己
He didn't have a choice.
他没有选择
He's my father.
他是我父亲
Of course he'd sacrifice anything to protect me.
他当然会牺牲自己来保护我
We always have a choice, Kal-El.
我们当然有选择 卡尔·艾尔
Your father didn't have to care for you the way he did.
你父亲可以不必那样保护你
Yet still he made that choice every day he was with you.
但他仍然这般对你
He chose to be your protector.
他选择了做你的守护者
Just as you've chosen to be the earth's protector.
就像你选择做地球的守护者一样
Nobody forced that on you, yet you embraced it.
没有人逼你 而是你心甘情愿
Nobody made that choice for you.
这是你自己的选择
We all choose our own fate.
我们都选择了我们的命运
Fans and protestors alike are in an outcry
粉丝和抗♥议♥者都在强烈抗♥议♥
for the playboy turned green arrow, Oliver Queen,
奥利弗·奎因从花♥花♥公♥子♥变成了绿箭
who dropped his shocking announcement
并在宣布这个震惊的消息后
and has since vanished from society.
从这个世界上蒸发了
I got kids.
我们家有孩子
What happens when they grow up
如果他们长大后
and they want to be vigilantes like him?
也想像他们成为义警怎么办
It's great he's helping people. We can't all rise up --
他帮助人做得很对 我们不能完全否认他
This isn't a memory.
这不是记忆
No, it isn't. It's the present.
是的 不是记忆 这是现实
He's been lying to us all along!
他一直在欺骗我们
We can't trust him.
我们再也不信他了
If you're trying to make me feel guilty about something,
如果你是想让我内疚的话
You just said that we control our own fate.
你只需要说我们控制着自己的命运就好了
Oliver made his own decision to come out to the public.
奥利弗决定面对公众
He didn't think about what it would mean to the rest of us.
他没有意识到会给我们带来什么
Oliver Queen, if you really are
奥利弗·奎因 如果你真是
the hero that you say you are,
你所说的那个英雄
Don't you think it's time to face the public?
你觉得这时候应该公之于众吗
We're waiting for some answers.
我们期待您的答复
Any calls?
有电♥话♥吗
Where do you want to start?
你想从哪个开始
CNN, BBC, Dr. Phil?
CNN BBC 或者菲力博士
No, I mean any calls.
不 我说的是私人电♥话♥
I'm sorry, sir. Mr. Kent hasn't left word.
抱歉 没有任何肯特显示的留言
He's always so Oliver.
他一直表现得那么坚强
I didn't know that he needed me.
我都不知道他需要我
But he does.
但他需要
I don't know how not returning his calls
我不知道该怎么回复他
amounts to some darkness within me.
告诉他我内心有黑暗面
You don't see it?
你没有看见吗
The darkness is the past.
黑暗过去了
You hold on to it. You dwell.
如果你还执着于此 那你就永远都放不开
You punish yourself and everyone around you for past mistakes.
你为了过去的错误惩罚自己和身边所有人
We don't have the privilege of mistakes.
犯错是不可原谅的
Even if we don't expect perfection from ourselves,
虽然我们不能期望做到完美
the rest of the world does.
但是世界期望我们完美
You heard what they said.
你也听到了他们所说的
Then help Oliver be who he can be.
那就帮助奥利弗重获新生
Today, tomorrow.
不论今天或是明天
Be there for him now
你都要陪着他
and stop punishing him for his past
不要因为他的过去
with your silence and your distance.
而疏远他不理他
Let it go.
就放下吧
Which one of these has the punch in it,
有没有潘趣酒[烈酒掺水调成的饮料]
If you know what I mean?
知道我在说什么吗
I'm sorry?
抱歉
We have lemonade and strawberry-ade.
我们有柠檬汁和草莓汁
Yeah, but...
对 但是...
Strawberry-ade.
给我♥草♥莓汁吧
Lois, huh?
露易丝哈
So, who you here with?
和谁来的
I'm here alone.
我自己
Lois Lane.
露易丝·莱恩
I'm with Clark Kent.
我和克拉克·肯特一起来的
Really?
真的啊
Oh, I just always thought Clark was so dreamy, you know?
我一直以为克拉克不食人间烟火呢
That farm boy next door turned local football hero --
邻家的乡村男孩转型成了橄榄球英雄
Doesn't get any bigger than that.
蜕变的相当可观
Funny --
有意思
I always thought he and Chloe were meant for each other.
我一直以为克洛依和他是青梅竹马的
They had that whole "best friend with hope of more" thing.
他们有比朋友更进一步的意思
Chloe's my cousin.
克洛依是我表妹
Yeah.
对
But then there was Lana.
还有个朗娜
I mean, how gorgeous can you get, right?
但看看你多优秀啊
And hardworking.
还勤奋
I mean, how many cheerleaders
有几个啦啦队的人
run a coffee shop in high school?
在高中开过咖啡店的
Lana and Clark were perfect.
朗娜和克拉克天生一对
You know, that first love -- you never get over it.
初恋 最刻骨铭心了
I think I hear the veggie platter calling.
我想来点蔬菜拼盘
Wait! So, you're not hitched to Clark?
等下 你和克拉克不是一对
Not exactly.
不算吧
Are you engaged? Nope.
那订婚了吗 没
How long have you been seeing each other?
你们恋爱多久了
Well, we're not,really...
准确的说 我们没有...
Right now.
目前没有
So...
所以说
you're the moth, not the flame.
你还是不够吸引他
Are you sure he likes you?
你确定他是喜欢你的吗
Correct me if I'm mistaken,
恕我直言
but you care about Lois, don't you?
你很关心露易丝是不是
All I've ever done was protect her
朗娜出事之后 我能做的
after what happened with Lana.
就是保护她
Interesting outcome.
结局很有趣
Lois doesn't seem especially protected.
可露易丝看起来没被保护好啊
You spend so much time dwelling on the darkness
你太过纠结于过去的黑暗
of what happened in the past, you're missing the present
却忘却了关心
that's right in front of your eyes.
眼前发生的事情
It's one of the people I put away in high school.
那是在高中时代 被我解决掉的人
You don't know what he's capable of.
你不知道他有多大能耐
I need to get back. To do what?
我要回去 干嘛去
Weren't you about to hang up your shield?
你就不能消停会儿吗
I have a message for Clark Kent.
帮我捎个口信给克拉克·肯特
Give me the ring. Wait for the moment.
把戒指给我 要等到最佳时机
No, Kal-El! You haven't learned the full lesson yet.
不 卡尔·艾尔 你还没有完全掌握
Whoa, buddy.
小心 哥们
Superman saves the day
超人拯救了这个时代
Hey! Watch it!
走路不长眼啊
Lois.
露易丝
How --
怎么...
Not again. Come on.
还想抱啊你 快来
Wha--
怎么了
Wait Seriously?
等下 你在逗我吗
I know we agreed
我知道我们都同意了
that we would keep our professional lives to ourselves,
按自己的想法规划职业生涯
but what kind of secret story got you to dress-up day?
但今天你穿这身衣服 演的是哪一出啊
Here. Hold this.
好 别动
Honey, I know that you don't like them,
亲爱的 我知道你不喜欢戴
but you were the one that decided you wanted to wear them,
但是你自己决定要戴的啊
and lucky for you, I have a spare.
幸运的是 我有副备用的
No. Hey!
不是 听着
I know they are not fashion-forward,
我知道可能不是很时尚
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表