...Sound the alarms.
听到警报声了呀
Thanks?
谢谢
See? I'll get you anything you want.
瞧见没 你要什么我都可以给
Okay, I-I get it now.
我算领教了
Your neon is flashing red-hot, and I didn't see the sign.
你现在可亢奋了 我真没看出来
Hey! You!
你站住
Officer, stop her. She's a thief!
长官 拦住她 她是小偷
Hey! Don't move!
不许动
Get in. I'll save you.
上车吧 我来救你
Conner, what are you? Stop right there!
康纳 你干什么呢 站住
Sorry!
抱歉
His first crush.
他开始闹事了
It's good to know the Luthor libido is still intact.
真高兴 他还有卢瑟家的本性
Great men -- great passion.
有激♥情♥能成大事儿
Let him enjoy himself.
让他好好享受吧
But she must not be allowed to lead him to Clark Kent.
确保不要让克拉克通过露易丝找到他
And that ring -- he's got to wear that ring.
他戴着戒指呢
The tracking device in it will keep him on our radar.
我们可以随时追踪他
When Conner disappeared, I knew you couldn't be far,
康纳失踪了 就知道你在附近
so I searched every Luthorcorp facility,
我找遍了卢瑟家的地盘
and I found this.
最终找到这儿了
Oh. Oh. Doesn't compare to the value of rubies,
虽然比不上红宝石来的珍贵
but, uh, personally, I prefer the red of Kryptonite.
我还是比较喜欢红色氪石
You used it on Conner, didn't you?
你对康纳用了 不是吗
You're trying to turn him into something that he's not.
你想让他误入歧途吗
I was trying to unleash his dark side,
我只是想让他发泄下灰暗的一面
find out what my son is really made of.
看看我儿子究竟为何人
Red Kryptonite, if worn,
带上红色氪石后
brings out the primal, uncensored core of self.
就能看到最原始的他
You're afraid of it. You won't go near it.
你惧怕这一切 不敢靠近红氪石
You're scared of what you might find inside you!
你害怕你内在的一面表现出来
I won't let you hurt him like you did Lex.
我不会让你像伤害莱科斯那样害他
He was my closest friend,
他曾是我最好的朋友
and Lionel Luthor's influence destroyed him.
朗尼·卢瑟的影响力毁了他
You destroyed Lex with your secrets and lies.
是你用秘密和谎言击败了莱科斯
And those same lies brought Conner to me.
康纳也因为同样的谎言找到我这儿
He heard you talking to Tess about hiding the truth from him.
他听到你对泰丝说要对他隐瞒真♥相♥
He knows you betrayed him.
他知道你背叛了他
That's why he ran to me.
所以他投靠了我
Then you poisoned him with Red Kryptonite.
然后你用红色氪石蛊惑他
The longer he's exposed to it, the more unstable he becomes.
他接触的时间越长 就变得越不稳定
He's a danger to himself and everyone around him.
对他本人和周围的人来说都有危险
No, no.
不是这样
That's gonna make it easier
这样他能更轻易地
for him to take everything away from you,
从你身边夺走一切
including the woman he's with now.
包括现在在他身边的女人
Lois Lane.
露易丝·莱恩
No one will find us here.
在这儿没人能找到我们
I'll keep you safe.
我会保证你的安全
And I'll make you happy.
也能让你高兴
Thanks. But I think you have the wrong idea, Romeo.
谢谢 但我觉得你想错了 "罗密欧"
This Juliet is already spoken for.
"朱丽叶"已经心有所属
If this isn't romantic enough,
如果你觉得这还不够浪漫
I'll speed us away to Paris...
我带你去巴黎
Or somewhere where Clark will never find us.
或者其它克拉克找不到我们的地方
Okay, let me make this perfectly clear.
我还是跟你说清楚吧
You and I -- not happening.
你和我 不可能
I would not let you go back to him.
我不会让你回去找他
I'm sorry that...
抱歉
I lost my temper.
我发火了
I promise you...
我向你保证
We'll live here happily ever after.
我们从此会幸福的
We belong together.
我们属于彼此
It's our destiny.
这是你我的命运
You know what we should do?
我们应该做点什么呢
We should toast our future together.
为将来干一杯吧
But I didn't see any champagne, and you should know
不过我没看到香槟
that it is bad luck to start our lives together
如果新生活开始没有香槟
without a little bubbly.
可真不幸
Be back in a few.
我马上就来
I'll be waiting. Right here.
我就在这等你
There's a reason Lois Lane is known for telling the truth.
众所周知 露易丝·莱恩是个实诚人
Because you're a terrible liar.
因为你根本不擅长骗人
Okay, Conner, something strange is happening to you.
康纳 你有点不对劲
You're not yourself! It's the ring! It's the ring.
一点不像你 都是那个戒指 戒指
I've never felt better.
我现在感觉非常好
I'm at the top of my game.
我玩得正起劲呢
And it's all thanks to Clark.
这还多亏了克拉克
But he has one thing I don't have...
但他拥有我所没有的
And that's you.
就是你
But not anymore.
现在情况变了
You are nothing like Clark!
你一点不像克拉克
I've seen him on Red Kryptonite,
我看到他被红色氪石影响的样子
and it may bring out his inner angst a little,
会引发一些内在的焦虑
but it doesn't turn him into this!
但不会变成你这样
This is the other side of you. This is Lex.
这是你的另一面 更像莱科斯
We need to make you better.
得让你好起来才行
I don't want to be better.
我不想好起来
I want you.
我想要你
I'll open up a world Clark can't even imagine for you.
我要给你一个克拉克想都想不到的世界
Clark is my world!
克拉克是我的一切
He's only the person you think he is because he has you.
他是那个唯一 因为你觉得他拥有你
And if I can't have you, neither will he!
如果我得不到你 他也别想
Conner? Lois?
康纳 露易丝
Oh, god! Oh!
天哪
Conner!
康纳
You're not welcome here.
这里不欢迎你
Where's Lois?
露易丝在哪儿
She's not yours anymore.
她不再属于你了
The only reason that Lionel wants you to wear that ring
朗尼想让你戴上那枚戒指的唯一理由
is so he can corrupt and control you.
就是想让你堕落并控制你
I can help.
我能帮你
I don't want your help! Or your lies!
我不需要你帮助 也不想听你的谎话
I know you can't understand, but I'm trying to keep you safe.
我知道你无法理解 但我会尽力保证你的安全
Safe from myself?
我会伤害自己吗
Conner.
康纳
This isn't who you really are, Conner.
你迷失自我了 康纳
You're wrong.
你错了
I'm nothing like you.
我和你不一样
I am a Luthor, and this is where I belong.
我属于卢瑟家族
No, it's not. And you're coming home with me.
不是的 你要和我一起回家
Clark.
克拉克
What's happening?!
发生什么事了
No. You'll never take my son.
你不可以带走我儿子
No.
不
What are you doing?!
你要干嘛
Eliminating the one person who stands in the way of your destiny.
除掉妨碍你命运的这个人
Let him go!
放开他
Let's go, son.
我们走 儿子
Remember who you are.
记住你是谁
You were meant to become a god.
你本应成为神
Together, we can make sure you do.
我们同心协力 保证你能行
I know who I am.
我知道自己是谁
Lionel. Don't worry about him.
朗尼 别管他了
There's no place for him to hide.
他无处藏身
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
Enjoy the view one last time.
最后一次欣赏美景
Security's on their way up to escort you out of the building.
保安很快就会来把你赶出这里
Now, if you're threatening me,
如果你想威胁我
you need something more powerful than hot air.
空嘴说大话可不行
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表