Hey, put the gun down!
放下枪
This was grandpa's.
这是爷爷的枪
How'd you know it was up there?
你怎么知道那儿有枪
You kept it close
你把枪放在那里
for when the coyotes came around the livestock.
就是为了防止狼袭击家畜
Now, look, this may be hard for you to understand,
在这个世界 你身上发生的一切
considering everything that's happened to you in this world...
也许让你一时难以理解
You taught me so much.
你教给我许多东西
You taught me how to be fair and honest.
你教会我要公平诚实
You taught me the only person in control of your destiny...
你教会我 要想掌控命运 只有...
Is you.
只有你自己可以
You were the man that I tried to live up to.
我一直想要成为你这样的人
You didn't have powers,
你没有超能力
and you didn't have a destiny to save the world,
也不需要拯救地球
but you were my hero...
但你是我的英雄
And I lost you.
而我失去了你
You have to get out of here.
你得离开这儿
I'm not leaving you.
我不会留下你一人
You don't even know me.
你一点不了解我
I'm just an...obsessed man, hanging onto a place
我是个念旧的人 守着这里
as if memories could make up a lifetime.
想靠回忆过一辈子
This place isn't your home -- Martha is.
这不是你的家 玛莎才是你的家人
It's not the place -- it's the people in it.
重要的不是房♥子 而是里面的人
And Martha's still here. You still have a chance.
而玛莎还在这儿 你还有机会
It's better to risk everything than hold onto nothing.
放手一搏总比空守着回忆要好
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
You did.
是你
They're almost here.
他们快来了
You got to go. Goodbye.
你快走 再见
Good luck...
祝你好运
...Son.
我的儿子
Nooooo!
不
Clark.
克拉克
Thank god!
谢天谢地
He was right there, Lois, standing right there.
他就在那儿 露易丝 就站在那里
Who?
谁
You brought me back.
你把我弄回来的
Where's Clark Luthor? I need to find him.
克拉克·卢瑟在哪儿 我要找到他
In a few moments, we'll both be free.
再过一会儿 我们就都自♥由♥了
Sometimes Lionel's tracking system goes off-line
卫星信息更新的时候
as the satellite info updates.
朗尼的追踪系统偶尔就会离线
This could take me a little.
这会花费我一些时间
I have every confidence in your abilities.
我非常相信你的能力
Just give me a minute.
给我点时间
Pretty soon, we'll have all the time in the world.
很快 我们就有大把的时间在一起了
What do you plan to do with him?
你要怎样处置他
You leave that to me.
那个就交给我吧
Now, don't tell me that you're actually wrestling
别告诉我你还在纠结
with the morality of whether or not the old bastard
这个老混♥蛋♥
should die or not.
是不是该死
No.
不
Good.
很好
Follow the GPS. It will lead you right to him.
跟着GPS 你就能找到他了
I'll be back...
我会回来的
to start our new life together.
我们一起开始新的生活
Please.
快点
Please.
快点
Reroute
变换路线
Did you find him...
找到他了吗
or did he elude us again?
还是他又逃了
It's done.
结束了
And now it's time to celebrate.
现在我们可以庆祝了
Really?
真的吗
I knew a Luthor would die tonight.
我知道今晚将会有个卢瑟家的人死掉
And when you reprogrammed the tracker,
你重新设定追踪程序的时候
I couldn't find Lionel...
我就找不到朗尼了
so that leaves you.
所以 只剩下了你
You chose him over me, Tess.
你选择他而非我 泰丝
He's my father.
他是我父亲
He's our father.
也是我们的父亲
And no one knows what a monster he is more than me.
大家都不知道他比我更禽兽
And I thought you understood that.
可是我想你知道
You said -- you said that we could have a life together.
你说过我们一起开始新的生活
And in some twisted, messed-up way,
以那种扭曲 乱七八糟的生活方式
It's what I want... with you.
我也愿意和你一起
I can't bear it, but I do.
我不能承受 可是我确实承担下来了
I could never trust you. It's too late.
我再也不会相信你了 太晚了
No!
不
How good of you to join us.
真高兴你来了
I assume our damsel in distress is...
我猜无辜的少女
somewhere safe.
她已经安全了
Of course.
是啊
Well, now that she's out of the way...
总算没有她挡路了
I guess without the darker side,
如果你没有黑暗的一面
You're no match for me.
你根本不是我的对手
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你的到来
Oh, I should have known --
我本该知道
you took that beating a little too easily.
打斗对于你来说太简单了
I had one of these places in my world.
我的世界中有这么个地方
Our birth father is here.
这里有我们的亲生父亲
This is nothing but a cold music box without the music.
这里只是个不会响的音乐盒
Don't kid yourself.
别自欺欺人了
Lionel lied to you about him.
关于他 朗尼没和你说实话
Jor-El left us the wisdom of the universe --
乔·艾尔留下了关于整个宇宙的
lessons and guidance.
课程和指导
You may have needed your hand held,
或许你还需要帮助
But I made my way just fine.
不过我过得很好
You made yourself the most hated man in your world,
在你的世界 你让自己变成了万人唾骂的恶徒
But there's still a chance of redemption for you.
现在还有机会救赎你自己
Redemption?
救赎
Looks like the two of us have different preoccupations.
看来我们俩的世界观真的天差地别
I'm sorry that you weren't found
很遗憾你没有被
by Jonathan and Martha Kent.
乔纳森和玛莎夫妇找到
But you could have killed Tess in an instant,
你可以瞬间杀了泰丝
but something was holding you back.
可你没有
You can go to your world
你可以回到你的世界
And show people what you can give them --
做给所有人看 你可以带给大家什么
Change their minds.
改变他们的看法
Why would you ever believe in me?
为什么你一直都相信我
Because I know you.
因为我了解你
And Lionel's not there anymore.
朗尼不再影响你了
You don't need to be defined by your past.
你的过去不能决定你的未来
You can choose a different future.
你可以选择另一个活法
Just trust me.
相信我
Jor-El!
乔·艾尔
Father?
父亲
Welcome home, my son.
欢迎回家 儿子
So, I pulled the geological surveys you gave me,
你给我的那个地质调查我已经做完了
And Clark's info from the alt-world was right.
克拉克从那面带来的信息是对的
About?
关于什么
Well, the surprise at the end of the Kryptonite rainbow --
彩色氪星石的最新发现
The gold stuff exists.
金色的陨石确实存在
What does it do to him?
对他会产生什么影响
Well, drawing on the veritas journals,
根据最新的学术研究
Chloe's database, and my best calculations,
克洛依的数据以及我的计算
It could take away his powers... for good.
它可以消除超能力 永远
I'll get the team right on it.
我会找人研究的
Anything else you want to tell me?
你还想告诉我什么
You know, Emil, it's been a really long day.
埃米尔 今天过得很艰难
I'm gonna need a bigger hint than that.
我可能需要更多的线索
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表