It's a prophecy about the return of Darkseid
这是一段追捕者写下的预言
written by the hunter himself.
有关黑暗君王的归来
When I touched Orion's symbol, this trap was sprung.
我刚摸俄里翁的标记 立马就被困住了
You say this is a prophecy.
你说这是预言对吧
Yes.
没错
One that heralds the end of the world.
有一段预示着世界的终结
Naturally.
真是轻描淡写
What's the rest of it say? Can you read anything else?
其它的是什么意思呢 读来听听
That a balance must exist between light and darkness,
光明与黑暗之间必须有一个平衡点
and to wield the bow's power and save the world,
手持弓箭的力量 拯救世界
hands must first right the scales' two sides.
手要放到符号♥的两侧间
"Hands must first right the scales' two sides."
手要放到符号♥的两侧间
If this guy Orion was so concerned
如果俄里翁考虑到
about balancing everything out,
万物皆需平衡
Maybe we just need to add to one side of the scale.
或许我们只需要在另一边放上手即可
No.
不要
I considered that,
我先前有考虑过
but the Omega is a symbol of darkness, of the enemy.
但是Ω是黑暗的象征 是敌人
So I've heard.
我听说过
I'm just thinking that if I touch it,
我只是在想 如果摸了这个符号♥
maybe a balance will be struck.
也许平衡就回来了
Or we could be stuck down here for centuries.
要么就是我们都要被长久困于此
Your call.
你来决定
Clark trusts you.
克拉克相信你
I suppose that's enough for me.
这点就足够了
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事了
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Just took an extra hand to balance it -- that's all.
只是放上去一只手 平衡就回来了
Let's go get what we came for.
去找弓箭吧
Lois --
露易丝
This is awesome.
实在太棒了
I love you.
爱死你了
Lois, I don't think Jor-El did what he did
露易丝 乔·艾尔这么做
so you could get ahead at the office.
可不是让你在办公室里胡来的
Clark, we were able to cover our deadlines
克拉克 婚礼那天我们不用怕截稿期限了
for the wedding day, the day after the wedding day,
婚礼之后也不用怕
the day after the day after the wedding day.
永永远远都不用怕了
Look -- I know it's hard
我知道你很难接受
not to go all four-alarm-fire on this thing,
外面出了大火灾 你没法去
but Jor-El's intentions might have been good.
但是乔·艾尔的出发点应该是对的
You can't honestly believe that.
简直不能相信
By taking away my powers,
把我的力量废了
he's made me vulnerable, and you --
现在我弱不禁风 但是你...
Like 800% more awesome than yesterday?
感觉1天可以顶上8天了
Okay, maybe 700% more.
好吧 顶得上7天
Maybe Jor-El wanted me to know
可能乔·艾尔只是想让我知道
what it felt like to be you.
成为你是什么感觉
I'm not so sure, Lois.
我不确定 露易丝
In his own warped way,
像他这种反常的人
I think he's trying to tell us something
可能是想告诉我们 该如何处理
about our relationship.
我们之间的关系
We're as bulletproof as your -- my skin.
我们可是刀枪不入呀... 是我
I'm not worried about us.
我可不担心这一切
I'm not, either.
我也不担心
But him manipulating me is one thing.
但他这这样子做...
Him bringing you into this...Whatever it is...
把你变成有力量... 不管了...
Clark, I know that you feel like you've been let down,
克拉克 我知道你感觉自己被挫败了
but we still don't know what his motive is,
但我们尚未得知他为何要这么做
and he did say that you'd get your powers back at sunset.
而且他说了 日落之后 你的力量就会回来
Sunset at 6:58 pm
晚上6点58分 日落
There's a lot of time left in the day
离6点58分 太阳下山还有好久呢
for things to go wrong before 6:58.
可能会搞砸很多事情
Okay, why don't we take this gift at face value
为什么内心不阳光点呢
and just be open to all possibilities?
当作是一份礼物和机遇呢
Huh. Speaking of.
我明白了
Yes. I have been wasting all my time
浪费了这么多时间
worrying about the businesses that sold out to Marionette Ventures.
纠结在那些被傀儡集团买♥♥下的企业
and not what they had in common...
没注意到他们有个共同点...
...A little blue line.
一条蓝色的线
It's a boundary for the underground reservoir.
是地下水库的外♥围♥
It provides all the drinking water in Metropolis.
它供应着整个大都会的饮水
Yes, and along with all the building purchases...
有人一路购买♥♥下了这些建筑...
Come the water rights.
是冲着用水权来的
There's only one business
还有一家公♥司♥
that Marionette hasn't purchased
是傀儡集团没买♥♥下的
that's located above the aquifer.
就坐落在地下水层的上头
And if they're able to purchase the one last holdout,
如果他们连这个都买♥♥下了
they'll control all the water rights in the city.
他们就能控制整座城市的用水权了
I think it's time we pay a visit to this holdout.
看来要去那最后一块地看一下了
It's time for a good, old-fashioned superpowered stakeout.
现在可是动用超能力的大好时机
Maybe Jor-El wanted to teach us a little something about patience.
可能乔·艾尔想要我们耐心一点
Well, if he did, then you're about to fail.
如果他真这么做 你必输无疑
I'm driving.
我开车去
Nothing suspicious to report from this end. Right.
至今还没有可疑的情况出现 是啊
Lois...I thought you said you were going to get Parmesan.
露易丝 你不是说去拿帕尔马干酪了
Well, a guy actually brought a gun to a knife fight.
有个家伙拿着枪打劫呢
At the condiment stand?
在拿调味品的地方吗
No -- in Wisconsin.
不是的 在威斯康星州[美国北部的一个州]
Well, the TV behind the counter had a news report
柜台那边的电视报导了新闻
from the Great Lakes about the hostage thing,
五大湖那边儿有人被劫持[这里是密歇根湖]
and I couldn't resist lending a hand.
我路见不平一声吼啊...
I brought you a souvenir.
给你带了纪念品
Then, on my way back down through the heartland,
我从中西部回来的路上
there was this flood, so I had to use my freeze breath --
又瞧见了洪水 我深吸一口气就吹了...
Arctic breath.
北极一般的风力
...To stop it.
洪水止住了
Also, I have a whole new appreciation
我对你那身夹克衫加靴子的造型
for your jacket-and-boots thing.
表示深深的敬意
The number of heels that I have broken
今天脚力有点失控
superstretching my legs today is out of control.
不知道跑坏多少高跟鞋了
I'm happy that you have a newfound appreciation for my wardrobe,
很感激你对我的造型有了全新的见解
but today of all days, I need you to be more careful.
但接下来的日子里 你要多小心
Well, I'm almost 50% certain
我有一半自信肯定
that the burgundy blur pulled it all off without a hitch.
换作是侠影的话 肯定毫不费力搞定
Huh? It's the middle of the day.
是嘛 现在才是中午
Looks like our store owner's closing up shop in a hurry.
商店的老板急着关铺
This is when I would use my superhearing --
要是我 我会用超级听力
To listen in on the Marionette boys to see how they operate.
听听看傀儡集团的家伙是怎么搞的
Right, and a big part of that is the squinty head tilt, yes?
是不是要把头歪过来去听呢
Apparently.
当然了
Okay.
好吧
Just take a deep breath and try to focus on one thing.
深呼吸一口气 集中精力
Okay.
好
Tell me what you're hearing.
告诉我你听到什么了
Besides everything? Um...
除了所有事情之外...
Help, please. Someone, come quick.
救命啊 赶快来救我
Someone just cried for help.
有人在求救
Where?
在哪里
I don't know.
不知道
It's a kitchen fire.
厨房♥有火灾
Oh, my god. Call 911.
天哪 打911
And they're dialing 911.
他们在打911
147th and Graham.
格雷姆街 147号♥
147th and Graham -- I could be there in a flash.
格雷姆街 147号♥ 我瞬间就能赶过去
There's a fire station a few blocks from there.
几条街之外就有消防站
What else?
还有呢
Oh, no. A car accident. It sounds real bad.
不会吧 车祸 听上去很惨
I can't just ignore this.
没法袖手旁观了
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表