Kind of makes you wonder
让人不禁好奇
what other little twisted fetishes he has in his toolbox.
他是不是还有其他的怪癖
So, Clark, did you come here for a reason?
克拉克 你来做什么
Pressing story, maybe?
新闻报道吗
Yeah, I'm on a really tight,
是的 我现在很...
Uh, deadline.
赶时间
Whoops! Would you look at that?
呀 瞧我这笨的
I dropped my pen. I'm just gonna...
笔掉地上了 我打算...
look for it.
找一下
Normally, I wouldn't deal with all these dust bunnies,
通常我才不会愿意去捡脏了的东西
But it's...kind of my favorite pen.
不过 这是我最喜欢的笔
Not seeing it!
没找到
Where are you, pen?
你在哪儿呢 笔
Found it.
找到了
Lucky for me, it was right here on top of these files.
我运气不错 资料就在面上
I'll go.
我走了
Wait. Clark...
等等 克拉克
Yeah, Lois, what is it?
露易丝 什么事
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Well, I get now is not the time.
我知道现在时机不好
There's just so much that I want to tell you.
但我有太多话想对你说
Barn later?
晚些去谷仓找你
I'll be there.
到时见
Chloe.
克洛依
I found a research facility linked to Luthorcorp
我找着个与卢瑟公♥司♥有关的研究设备
that wasn't in your files -- Cadmus labs.
你档案里没 名字是卡德摩斯实验室
Can you dig up an address?
能找出地址吗
Sorry, Clark.
抱歉 克拉克
I would, but I'm not exactly at watchtower right now.
我会找的 可我现在不在瞭望塔
She's here...
她来了...
Foolish girl.
笨女孩
Who was that?
谁
Brave but not chosen...Yet.
有勇无谋...
Love is dangerous. Nabu knows.
纳布说过 爱是危险的东西
Chloe, where are you?!
克洛依 你在哪儿
Sorry, Clark,
抱歉 克拉克
but I knew you'd only try and stop me.
我知道你要阻止我
Show me where Oliver is.
告诉我奥利弗在哪儿
Would you sacrifice your sanity
你愿意牺牲自己清醒的头脑
to save the archer?
救绿箭吗
Chloe.
克洛依
You know, this whole thing would be...
对我来说 蒙着眼睛
a lot more painful for me if I could see your ugly face.
要比看着你的丑脸好多了
So, what do you say...
你想说什么呢...
We ditch this little blindfold here and go full monty, huh?
我们拿掉眼罩 好好干一场如何
You up for that?
你打算怎么办
It only seems fair you not see me.
看起来只有你不看我才能算公平
The world sat blind
当这个神秘的标志
while cryptic symbols were carved
被雕刻到碑上时
into its greatest monuments.
天还没有亮
Because all our satellites
因为我们的卫星
were either shut down or destroyed --
不是关掉了就是坏掉了
All but one...
所有的都是 除了...
Yours, Queen.
你的 奎因
Well... I can explain that.
我想我知道原因
See, I always buy quality over quantity.
我向来重质不重量
Your satellite was tracking them.
你的卫星在跟踪他们
Symbols that looked just like the blur's,
这些标记看起来像侠影的
which makes him a person of interest.
那标志让他使得人们对他感兴趣
But what's your connection to all this?
你和这一切有什么关系
Man, I told you.
伙计 我告诉过你
You got this whole thing wrong, okay?
你把所有事情都搞砸了
I'm what you call...
我就是你们所谓的...
A good guy here!
好市民
I'm not guilty of anything
我对任何事情都问心无愧
except trying to save the world!
除了拯救世界
All right?
没事儿了吧
And I would tell you who from...
我可以告诉你...
But I don't think you'd believe me.
可你不信我
Try me.
试试看
These little green guys from outer space.
这些小绿人是从外太空来的
I'm just getting started.
这仅仅是开始
How...
怎么...
Oh... God, that's impossible.
天哪 不可能
Cadmus labs
卡德摩斯实验室
"Cadmus."
卡德摩斯
It's okay. I won't hurt you.
没事儿 我不会伤害你的
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
I'm Alexander.
我叫亚历山大
What is this place, Alexander?
这是哪儿 亚历山大
Who are they?
他们是谁
They're my brothers.
他们都是我兄弟
You're him.
你就是他
These things...
这些东西...
You're all engineered from Lex's DNA.
你们是从莱科斯的DNA里分离出来的
We were made to heal the creator,
我们生来就为治愈母体
Just like we healed you.
就像我治愈你一样
Not all of us turned out okay.
我们并不都是生来完好的
Some of us came out sick.
我们中的一部分会有病
Some of us aged too fast.
也会有快速衰老的情况
No!
不
That's where they keep the bad one!
那是最坏的一个
Tess?
泰丝
Tess Mercer?
泰丝·麦沙
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我叫什么
I have all of Lex's memories...
我拥有莱科斯的所有记忆
His emotions.
他的情绪
I know how much you care about me.
我知道你有多在乎我
Alexander, run! Hide!
亚历山大 快跑 躲起来
There can only be one Lex Luthor.
世界上只能有一个莱科斯·卢瑟
Clark, move.
克拉克 让开
Elevated blood pressure, irregular pulse,
血压高 心率失常
Hyperactive eye movement.
眼球活动异常
It's as if her body is in massive trauma.
看上去好像她的身体受到了巨大的创伤
Chloe...
克洛依...
I know you can hear me.
我知道你可以听见我说话
You're the strongest person that I know
你为我们斗争的时候
when you're fighting for the rest of us.
你是我见过的最强悍的人
Don't lose that now when they need you the most.
不要在最需要你的时候离开我们
Don't give up, Chloe.
别放弃 克洛依
Fire.
火
It's all burning.
漫天大火
Clark... I'm so sorry.
克拉克 真抱歉
I have to find him.
我必须找到他
Find who?
找到谁
Oliver.
奥利弗
Someone took him when you were fighting Zod.
你在和佐德战斗的时候 有人带走了他
They threatened to take all of us.
他们威胁会杀了我们所有人
So I put on fate's helmet.
所以我戴上了命运头盔
I couldn't lose him.
我不能失去他
Okay, where is he?
他在哪儿
Don't worry.
别担心
Everything's gonna be fine. I saw it.
一切会好起来的 我看见了
Clark...
克拉克
I saw you, too.
我也看见你了
You were the world's hero, and you weren't in black.
你将会成为这世界的英雄 不会堕入黑暗
And there was a fire...
我还看到一道火
in a lab.
在实验室
Clark, I think Cadmus is burning.
克拉克 我想卡德摩斯失火了
You have to go.
你必须去
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表