That almost sounded like it wasn't a question.
听起来好像你知道真♥相♥
Look, it's important...
听着
to Tess that you stick around here for a while.
对泰丝来说 你呆在这儿一阵子很重要
And it's important to me
找到我是谁
that I find out who and what I really am.
对于我来说也很重要
What if someone catches on to the fact that you're different?
如果有人发现你的不同呢
I can't let you take that risk. I'm sorry.
我不能让你冒那个险 抱歉
Sorry, but it's my risk to take.
抱歉 这是我自己的事情
Besides, you can't exactly stop me.
而且 你也阻止不了我
You're...
你是...
I-I'm like you.
我和你很像
So, does this mean --
那么 是不是说明...
Oh, my god. Are --
我的天 你是...
Are you, like, my dad?
你是我爸爸吗
I prefer "brother."
我想哥哥更合适些
I thought I was the only one with these powers.
我本以为只有我有这样的能力
Well, me and the blur.
还有就是侠影
W-wait.
等等
Are you --
你是...
Are you him? The blur?
你就是他 你是侠影
How do you know about the blur?
你怎么知道侠影的
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
I've read about every save he's made -- er, you've made.
我知道他所有的事迹 也就是你的
Well, come on. Let's go to Metropolis and save somebody together!
来吧 我们去大都会吧 我和你一块儿干
Wait, you still have some things you need to learn.
等等 你还有很多事情要学
All I've been doing is learning.
我一直在学
I want to do something.
我现在想要干点事情
Yeah, it's exciting to have new abilities.
有新能力是很兴奋的
But you need to learn how to control them.
你必须知道怎么去控制它
We're gonna stay here on the farm.
我们在农场呆着
We're gonna practice.
我们一起练习
Come on. I don't need to practice.
拜托 我不用练
Trust me.
相信我
I'm in total control. Clark!
我完全能控制 克拉克
What the hell? I have been trying to call you.
你在干嘛 我打电♥话♥一直不接
Uh, Lois...
露易丝
This is my friend Conner.
这是我朋友 康纳
Conner, this is my...
康奈 这是我..
Fiancee, Lois Lane.
未婚妻 露易丝·莱恩
Hey.
你好
Hi.
你好
I need you to sign off on the byline by noon
那篇文章如果晚报要登的话
if we're gonna make the evening edition.
中午就要署名了
What just happened?
发生了什么
Nothing. Nothing.
没事儿 没事儿
Okay, Alexander is now Conner?
康纳就是亚历山大吗
Okay, well, I guess, if puff daddy can become diddy
如果西边出了个绿太阳
and prince can say he's that squiggly thing.
或许我还能相信他是个好人
But I'm worried about what's underneath.
可我担心的是他的潜意识
Clark, memory wipe or not, this kid tried to kill you.
克拉克 不论记忆是否存在 这个孩子会杀了你
Look, his name is not the only thing that changed.
听着 他不是翻版的莱科斯
Conner has.
康纳他...
He's only half lex it turns out.
只有一半莱科斯的基因
What?
什么
Okay, well, if you say the other half is Tess,
如果你说还有一半是泰丝的
I'm gonna officially write that family off for good.
我就写正式声明永远让他远离我们家
Lois, the other half is me.
露易丝 还有一半是我的
Are you trying to tell me...
你想告诉我...
that Conner is the genetic love child
康纳其实是
of Clark Kent and Lex Luthor?
克拉克·肯特和莱科斯·卢瑟爱的结晶
You don't have to say it like that.
你不要把话说得那么难听
Does he have your powers?
他有超能力吗
I can honestly say I have no idea
老实说 对于这件事情
how I'm supposed to be feeling about this.
我已经完全没有方向了
Lois, all that matters is that we have a kid in the barn,
露易丝 最重要的是我们要把他留在农场
and he's really freaked out.
他现在情绪很不稳定
He doesn't feel like he belongs anywhere.
没有归属感
He needs our help.
他需要我们的帮助
Clark, we don't know what he's capable of.
克拉克 我们不知道他到底能做出什么事情
Lois, I understand that I'm asking you to take on a lot.
露易丝 我知道我要求你承受了太多
No, I knew when I signed up for the Clark Kent tour package
不 在我决定嫁给你的时候
that it would be full of surprises.
我就知道我的生活将充满惊喜
But how is Lex able to shake up a human/krypto cocktail
可人类和氪星人的混合莱科斯会怎样
without you realizing it?
你都控制不了
He had a vial of my blood
他有一小瓶我的血
stolen from Helen Bryce's office years ago.
几年前从海伦·布莱斯的办公室偷的
We thought we destroyed it, but Lex must have kept a sample.
我们以为销毁了 可是莱科斯留了一个样本
After he engineered Alexander, he thought that my DNA
他启动亚历山大项目后 他觉得我的基因
would stop the accelerated mitosis, and it worked.
可以阻止细胞分♥裂♥ 而我的基因确实可以
Lois, because of me,
露易丝 因为我
this kid has no chance of having a normal life.
这个孩子没有机会过上正常人的生活了
No, hold on, chicken little.
不 等等
How do we know what Conner wouldn't love to be
我们怎么知道康纳想要成为什么样的人
the only kid on the block more powerful than a locomotive?
一个有超能力的孩子而不是机器人
What? It's just...
什么
Sometimes I forget that you never saw what it was like...
有时候我忘了你从不明白
growing up, being different,
长大 变得不同
feeling like an outsider, like a freak...
如同鹤立鸡群 像个怪物
Like you were all alone.
就像你永远都是一个人
You turned out pretty normal.
你看上去很正常
Lois, you don't understand. It never goes away.
露易丝 你不明白 这种感觉一直都在
It's always in there.
一直都没消失
The only thing that's ever made me feel...
只有一件事让我觉得我还是正常的
normal is you.
那就是你
Conner's not alone.
康奈不是一个人
He has us.
他还有我们
Okay, what's with all the cloak-and-dagger?
就算都是阴谋怎么样
I feel like I stepped into a Tom Clancy novel.
我就像走进了汤姆·克兰西的小说[美国畅销小说家]
I know you're probably still reeling
我知道你可能还在为
from the Conner bomb that I dropped on you this morning,
康纳的事情发愁
But you're the only member of our merry little league
但是现在你是唯一和我同一战线
that can help me now.
可以帮我的人了
Well, considering I don't have any amazing powers
鉴于我没有超能力和高科技
or cool gadgets, I do find that hard to believe.
我真的很难相信
You can talk Clark into getting rid of Lionel Luthor
你和克拉克去说下 把朗尼·卢瑟
once and for all.
一次性给解决了吧
I know you already went up this hill and got shot down.
我知道你走到这一步 有多想灭了他
Since the Lionel Clark knew came around in the end,
既然朗尼·克拉克最后也能顿悟
Clark is hoping this Luthor will change his spots, too.
克拉克希望这个卢瑟也能重新做人
Oh, hey.
别走
We need to draw a line in the sand, Lois.
露易丝 我们得跟他划清界限
Clark needs to act now.
克拉克必须采取点行动了
Lionel knows his secret. He knows what can hurt him.
朗尼知道他的秘密 也知道怎样能够伤害他
And if they rumble in the asphalt jungle,
如果这两人打了不可开交
Clark could go down for the count.
克拉克会彻底落败的
Yeah, he could.
是啊 没错
But we both know how Lionel destroyed his own world
可你我都知道 郎尼有个超能力的儿子后
when he had a superpowered son,
是怎么毁掉他的世界的
And if he gets ahold of Conner, he will do the same here.
如果他控制住康纳 他一样会毁灭这里
I know how dangerous this is for Clark.
我知道这对克拉克而言有多危险
We don't have a choice.
我们别无选择
Maybe we do.
也许还有选择余地
Just hear me out.
听我说完
When Eliot Ness couldn't nab Capone for murder,
艾略特·奈斯抓不到卡彭这个谋杀犯
the government sent him up the river
政♥府♥就找到了他逃税的罪名
for getting sloppy with his taxes.
一样把他关进了监狱
Now, you and I both know
你我应该都知道
that Lionel would have spent a pretty penny
郎尼一定会花些钱
to hide the fact that he's from another world.
去掩饰他其实来自另一个世界
What if he was just as sloppy?
谁知道他有没有留下蛛丝马迹呢
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表