next time you're in town, be sure to swim by.
下次来这里 记得游过来看看我们
Aye-aye, captain.
遵命 船长
Be seeing you.
后会有期
Thanks.
谢谢
In case I forgot to mention it,
顺便提一句
I'm really glad I only booked a one-way to Miami.
我真高兴预定了去迈阿密的单程票
Your arms were a lot better than some seat in coach.
你的怀抱明显比普通舱座位舒服得多
You shouldn't have had to fly all the way to Florida
你不该只为了找我
just to find me.
大老远跑来弗罗里达
Don't sweat it.
别紧张
Those mileage points needed to be used up anyway.
反正这些里程积分留着也没用
No, Lois, you were right to be upset.
不 露易丝 你会不安是对的
I've been running around acting like it's just me...
我四处奔波 假装我孤身一人
Instead of us.
忘了一直有你在身边
The truth is, I rely on you more than anyone else.
事实上 我比任何人都依赖你
I trust you to know parts of me
我信任你 让你了解我
that I don't even trust myself.
但我却不信任自己
That's why you're the only person I told
所以我只向你坦白了
about the darkness that I've tried to fight...
我一直想要反抗的内心阴暗的一面
But failed.
但我失败了
I know.
我知道
It's just, when you look at A.C. and Mera --
只是 当你面对艾斯和梅拉的时候
How they work together, how alike they are --
你看到他们并肩作战 好似一人
It kind of makes you wonder...
所以你也想知道
If we'll ever be like that.
我们会不会也如此默契
I mean, you got to admit, I'm...
我是说 你不得不承认 我...
Everything that I'm not?
你和我完全不同
Lois, that's why it works.
露易丝 正因为如此我们才能在一起
Yeah, but two pieces may fit together,
对 但是两块拼图也许放在一起合适
but if they're not from the same puzzle,
但如果不是同一个拼图里面的
it might end up looking like a Picasso.
拼在一起就会像毕加索的抽象画
But does that matter?
那很重要吗
It depends.
看情况
When you went off to go and save the world...
你去拯救世界的时候
I remember what my mom looked like
我就会想起每次爸爸有行动的时候
every time my dad left on deployment.
妈妈的样子
And it was the hardest thing she ever had to do, but she...
这对她来说是最困难的事
She remained stoic until that door closed.
但在关门之前 她仍然一脸平静
Because she knew that was how she helped my dad
因为她知道她只能这样帮助爸爸
do what he had to do.
去做他必须要做的事
Because they were in it together...
因为无论怎样
No matter what.
他们的心是在一起的
And so am I.
我对你也是
But I'm not the only one.
而且我不是那唯一一个
You didn't tell anyone about the darkness...
你没有告诉任何人内心的阴暗
Because...
因为...
You think you're supposed to be invincible.
你觉得自己所向无敌
Right?
对吗
And it terrifies you that you're not.
当你发现自己并不无敌的时候你害怕了
Lois, how am I supposed to protect people,
露易丝 如果我连内心的阴暗都不能战胜
protect you,
怎么去保护人类
if I can't even protect myself from the darkness?
更别说保护你
By not trying to do it alone.
不要孤身奋战
We're in this together now. All of us.
我们大家是心连心的
And the team needs to know the bigger war we're fighting.
这个团队需要知道更艰难的一仗在等着我们
Welcome to Watchtower --
欢迎来到瞭望塔
The official headquarters of the home team.
我们团队的官方总部
Which you are clearly on now.
现在你也是其中一员了
Finally.
终于加入了
Is that a com-sat hook-up?
那是命令指挥台的连接装置吗
I take back that whole "work wife" thing.
我该扔掉自己的那些工具了
Your satellite officially trumps my cellphone.
你的卫星明显比我的手♥机♥高级得多
Forget it.
不提这个了
From now on,
从现在起
Mi com-sat es su com-sat.
它的命令来自于我[西语]
Thanks.
谢谢
Clark, I got your message. Lois...
克拉克 我收到你消息了 露易丝
Hey.
你好
What's going on?
现在什么情况
We all know what the government was up to.
我们都知道政♥府♥要做什么
Those prisons were part of a much bigger threat.
那些监狱也会是更大的威胁之一
Hate crimes are up.
仇恨犯罪的人变多了
People like Slade, they're getting more control.
像斯莱德那样的人越来越得势
And Godfrey's anti-vigilante message --
戈弗雷的反义警预言
It's reaching more ears than ever before,
已经有更多人知道了
and I don't think it's a coincidence.
我不觉得这是巧合
Sadly, Clark, there's no mystery to human fear and hatred.
遗憾的是 人们的恐惧和憎恨无可厚非呀
This time, there might be.
这次是例外
I think there's something more behind the darkness,
我觉得在斯莱德这样憎恨英雄的人背后
something that hero haters like Slade
还有着某种很邪恶的东西
don't even know is affecting them.
一样不为我们所知的事物在影响着他们
When I sent the Kandorians away
上次我通过时空隧♥道♥
through the portal into space,
送刚铎人进入太空
I opened a door for something else to come to earth.
给另外一些物种进入地球留下了一扇门
Are you seriously trying to tell me that,
你是要告诉我们
out of all the intergalactic bad boys we've ever faced,
除了我们面对的银河系坏小子之外
this one's actually worse?
还有更狠的角色出现
This is much worse.
这个厉害得多
We can't even see it to fight it.
看不见 摸不着
This thing is like an evil that's spreading over the earth.
这东西就像恶魔一样遍布地球
It preys upon the dark side that we already have.
他们寻找我们内心的阴暗
It feeds on our doubts, our fears, and our distrust.
以怀疑 恐惧 猜忌作为养料
Well, I'd say, from where I'm standing,
依我之见
it's already on the winning side.
它已经赢了
I think it even affected Slade.
我觉得它已经感染了斯莱德
Just before the facility exploded,
在那个机构爆♥炸♥之前
I saw something on Slade's skull --
我在斯莱德的头骨上
the Omega symbol.
看到了Ω符号♥
It was like it was branded there.
像是被烙上去的
Almost like the mark...
几乎和
...of the beast in Revelations.
《启示录》中野兽的标志一样
Which would explain why he veered
这也说明了他为什么
so far off his marching orders.
改变了攻击命令
I'm guessing you don't think that Slade's the only pledge
你不会以为只有斯莱德一人
to the Alpha-Omega-die fraternity, right?
在干着不要命的事儿吧
I think the Omega's a sign of corruption,
我觉得Ω是堕落的象征
a mark that the darkness has fully taken over someone.
说明黑暗已经完全控制了这个人
Didn't Kara say that a person
凯瑞说过
had to be open to the darkness?
人要面对内心的黑暗
That it can't infect anyone of pure heart?
它无法感染纯洁的心灵
And which one of us doesn't have that weakness?
我们谁没有弱点
A hidden hatred or fear
谁没有深藏的憎恶和恐惧
that this thing couldn't prey upon?
有什么是它捕捉不到的呢
So, basically this thing doesn't have to do anything.
这么说 这东西什么都不用做
It just waits for everybody's weaknesses,
只需等待我们暴露弱点
and then we destroy ourselves.
自我毁灭
If we can't stop it,
如果我们不阻止它
the darkness will infect every person on this planet.
黑暗会感染地球上的所有人
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表