No. I have only ever been happy for Lois and Clark.
不 我仅仅为露易丝和克拉克感到高兴
Wait.
等等
Envy.
嫉妒
Leaving with Ollie would be sloth.
和奥利一起离开是懒惰
And Clark's kiss is lust.
与克拉克的吻是淫欲
You're trying to tempt me.
而你在诱导我
Bravo.
说得好
But knowing that doesn't change how you feel.
就算知道了 你也改变不了自己的感受
You just... Have to admit it.
你只能 承认
You gave up everything that I have,
你放弃了我拥有的一切
and do you want it back?
想夺回去吗
Never.
不需要
Get out of my head!
滚出我的脑袋
It's the heart, actually --
其实 是你的心
the window to the soul.
灵魂的窗口
Both mankind's greatest asset and his weakness.
也是人类最宝贵而最脆弱的东西
So what? You're just gonna put me
所以呢 你让我一步步
through the seven deadly sins house of horror,
经受七宗原罪的考验
try and convert me into one of your dark denizens?
想要把我变成你的黑暗公民
A little on the nose, don't you think?
雕虫小技 你觉得呢
Oh, you might balk,
也许对你无效
but it's worked for me for a very long time.
但这么久以来 我可是得心应手
Most of you are quite easy to turn, but...
大多数人还是很好转变
Others require a little persuasion.
但有一些人 就需要些规劝
The visions tend to cut to the heart of the matter.
这些幻想直抵本质
Sin is a liability I exploit.
原罪则是我之所长
You are more vulnerable than you think.
你比你想象的更脆弱
You know what I am.
你知道我是谁
You know what I'm capable of.
知道我有何能耐
Kill me.
杀了我
Your friends will all die if you don't.
否则你的朋友都会死
You're trying to get me on wrath now, huh?
你希望我愤怒
Nice try...
干得漂亮
But I'm stronger than that.
但我比你想的坚强
We are stronger than that, aren't we?
我们确实更坚强 不是吗
We can resist any temptation,
能够抵御各种诱惑
But what if we're doing it to save our own souls
但如果是为了拯救我们自己的灵魂呢
when we could be saving the world?
与此同时还是在拯救世界
I will not take a life, period.
我是不会杀生的 到此为止吧
Good girl. Stay strong.
乖女 坚强点
Beat him at his own game.
以牙还牙
Feels good, doesn't it?
感觉不错 是不是
To be better than all of those that fell before him.
一切在他面前的失败 都随风而逝了
Pride.
自豪
That's our hubris, our fatal flaw.
那是我们的骄傲 也是我们的致命缺陷
Our control issues,
我们的控制问题
our grossly disproportionate sense of independence.
我们极不相称的意识独♥立♥
Too proud to ask for help.
不可一世而不求人
That's why we vanished without a trace.
所以我们消失殆尽
Shut up.
闭嘴
Too proud to face the fact
不可一世而不正视
that the world moved on without us.
这个世界已经抛弃了我们 独自前行
I said enough!
够了
All that effort you spent
那些为了从旧身份中解脱
freeing yourself from your old identity,
所付出的一切
to suddenly give everything over for something lesser --
转眼间为了微不足道的东西放弃
for a relationship!
居然为了恋爱
Go to hell.
下地狱去吧
No. It'll be here soon enough.
不用 地狱早晚会来的
Sadly...
遗憾的是
you've grown just as useless as that knife.
你变得和那把匕♥首♥一样无用
Tell me, Chloe --
告诉我 克洛依
When's the last time you had a nice, hard cry?
你上次痛快的嚎啕大哭是什么时候
I was wondering when we'd meet again.
我还在想 我们什么时候可以再见面
What exactly are you, Desaad?
你到底是什么 迪萨
A prophet.
一个先知
A servant, loyal to a far greater power.
一个仆人 忠诚于一股强大而遥远的力量
The darkness.
邪恶的力量
To Darkseid.
忠诚于黑暗君王
When he last laid eyes upon you, you wore your sin openly.
他上次看到你的时候 你在不断忏悔呢
You're much more self-assured now.
你现在变得更有自信了
More love in your heart than when you faced Godfrey.
比起你面对戈弗雷时 心中有了跟多的爱
Stronger than when you faced granny, as well.
比起面对老奶奶的时候 又更强大了些
Sadly incorruptible.
悲哀的正直
They, much like I,
他们和我一样
have been preparing for something... Amazing.
准备好迎接 惊奇
And that's why the three of you
所以你们三个人把Ω
have been burning your omega symbols in innocent people.
烙印在无辜的人身上
You act as though the marks weren't there to begin with...
你表现的像没有过它一样
But I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise.
但我可不像破坏惊喜的感觉
Good things come to those who wait.
好事多磨
Where the hell is she, huh?!
她到底在哪
She screamed for you as she died.
她死前还在呼喊你的名字
Took me a while to figure out Chloe's weakness...
为了找到克洛依的弱点 我可花费了一阵子
But not you.
但你就不用
No, your sin is ripe for the picking.
你的罪恶都要瓜熟落地了
Chloe's alive.
克洛依还活着
He killed her, Clark!
他杀了她 克拉克
I saved her.
我把她救了
She's safe.
她没事了
Oliver.
奥利弗
I-I'm fine.
我没事
The guy who left his calling card across the globe
一个把名片遍天下发的人
suddenly doesn't want the credit?
突然不想要好处了
I asked my name to be taken off.
是我要求把我名字撤下的
You're right, Lois.
你是对的 露易丝
I've been drawing too much attention to myself.
我太过注意我自己了
I've been doing this all wrong.
一直都做错了
Clark, I am sorry.
克拉克 对不起
I should have known the pressure you were under
我应该体会你的难处
and not made things more difficult for you.
不应该给你添麻烦的
And I should be wearing a mask.
我应该带个面具的
Unfortunately, I've lived my entire life
不幸的是 活这么大
up until this point without needing one.
第一次需要一个人
That's why I've been so reluctant.
所以才会那么别扭
I mean, this is the face of the man that my parents raised.
这是我父母抚养长大的人
It's the face of the man that you love.
这是你爱着的男人
I don't want to deny who I am
当在外完成那些我天生的使命
when I'm out there doing what I was born to do.
我不想否认我是谁
Then why bother with the jacket, Clark, the symbols?
那你干嘛还在乎那件外套 克拉克 那个符号♥
When I'm out there in the red and blue
当我穿着红蓝装出去时
and I'm saving people, that's who I really am.
去救人 是我的责任
And I know this is gonna sound weird,
这听起来可能会有点怪
but it's not what I'm called that should define who I am.
我不应该实副其名
It's who I am that should define what I'm called.
而是名副其实
Clark Kent -- it's... It's just a name.
克拉克·肯特 只是一个名字而已
It's just a word.
一词
I am the blur, and I always have been.
我是侠影 一直都是
That is a pretty amazing breakthrough.
这可是个重大突破
And I'm really happy to hear it, but...
我很高兴听到这些
If you want to keep doing things like --
如果你想保持现在这样
I don't know -- working here and...
一边在这工作
Marrying moi,
一边娶我[法语]
I...I don't see how we're gonna make this work.
我可不知道该怎么办
By doing exactly what we talked about,
说到做到
and the answer has literally
而且答案
been staring me right in the face.
就写在我的脸上了
Clark, the blur can't just whip out a new costume at work!
克拉克 侠影不能在工作的时候变身衣服
The blur is not the disguise, Lois.
侠影不是伪装身份 露易丝
Clark Kent will be the mask.
克拉克·肯特才是伪装的身份
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表