No, you're wrong.
你错了
Tomorrow, the people will turn on you again,
明天人♥民♥会又一次的反对你
Believe me.
相信我
You missed the mark, Green Arrow.
你输掉了 绿箭
And now it's our turn...
而现在该看我的了
Again.
又一次
Come on, Clark.
快接啊 克拉克
Tess?
泰斯
Clark, I have been calling you.
克拉克 我一直在打给你
I've been busy.
我刚刚很忙
I found out who the shooter was -- Alexander.
我发现枪手原来是亚力山大
I'm gonna scan traffic cameras to retrace his steps.
我准备查交通录像来找他
Clark, Alexander's not the only Luthor
克拉克 亚力山大
That's crawling back into our lives.
不是唯一一个回来的卢瑟
Lionel's here.
朗尼也在这
Lionel?
朗尼
He followed you from his parallel world,
他在平行世界里跟踪你而来
And he knows about Alexander.
他也知道亚力山大
Uh, even worse, he's already found him.
更糟的是 他已经找到他了
I just got back from father/son day at Luthorcorp.
我刚从卢瑟公♥司♥那父子情深场面回来
Alexander's all grown up. The family's back in business.
亚力山大已经长大了 这家人又重回战场了
Lionel's rebuilding his empire with Lex by his side.
朗尼可以重建他的帝国 而莱科斯站在他那边
Clark, you saw the world that Lionel built over there.
克拉克 你见过朗尼在平行世界里的所作所为
Use the mirror box and send them both away.
用镜盒把他俩都送回去
I destroyed the mirror box.
我毁掉了镜盒
Maybe Jor-El has a way to send Lionel home.
也许乔·艾尔知道怎么送朗尼回去
Well, snow dad's been a little frosty lately, right?
可能冷面爸爸最近有点冷酷是不是
Maybe we should figure out a different way
或许我们可以找到其他办法
to get that genie back in the bottle.
把这个妖怪封印回去
Yeah, I agree with Oliver.
我同意奥利弗的
Don't you have other ways to deal with them?
你没别的办法了吗
No one does anything till I get back from the fortress.
我从堡垒回来之前 不许轻举妄动
This is your home, Alexander.
这是你的家 亚力山大
You'll be safe here.
你在这很安全
You always remember, son --
永远记住 儿子
A Luthor's home is his castle.
卢瑟家的人 家就是他的城♥堡♥
But this really isn't your home, Lionel, is it?
但这不是你的家 朗尼
And we both know this boy is sick and needs serious help.
你我都清楚 这孩子已经病了 需要帮助
Alexander, would you leave us a minute, please?
亚力山大 给我们点时间 乖
Go on.
去吧
It's all right. It's all right.
没关系的 没关系
So...
所以...
Senator Martha Kent.
玛莎·肯特议员
I assume Clark told you
我猜克拉克已经把
about his journey through the looking glass.
镜盒之旅的事告诉你了
And he just called me about yours.
他只跟我说了你的事
You don't belong here.
你不属于这
That's strange, coming from you.
这话从你嘴里说出来可真奇怪
Where does your son belong?
你儿子是哪来的
Certainly not here.
肯定不是地球吧
Well, on this side of the mirror,
在我们这个世界
Clark is a force for good.
克拉克是个好人
And if you try to hurt him...
你要敢伤害他
I will destroy you.
我就灭了你
I find you very attractive, Martha.
玛莎 我发现你好迷人
I understand why I had such strong feelings for you.
我终于明白"自己"为什么对你有感觉了
I loved to give you presents.
以前的"我"很喜欢送你礼物
There was a wristwatch.
有一块手表
You remember?
还记得吗
Lionel and I had nothing to hide.
那个朗尼和我坦诚相见
Engraved --
记忆犹新啊
"To Martha, with deep affection."
"给挚爱的玛莎"
Did you share that with your husband?
你有没有跟你老公提起过呢
Stay away from Clark.
离克拉克远点
You may have used him in your world to kill Lex,
你在自己的世界里利用他杀了莱科斯
But you won't use him in this one.
在这边儿 你想都别想
Alexander!
亚历山大
Is that true?
她说的是真的吗
You abandoned me in this world
你抛弃过我了
and wanted me dead in the next?
现在还要我死一次吗
Oh, my god, son, what have you done?
天哪 我的儿子 你做了些什么啊
"Son"? Isn't it a little late for that?
叫我"儿子" 太晚了点
In two separate worlds, you picked your son...
在两个不同的世界 你都选择了自己的儿子
And it wasn't me.
可惜不是我
You loved her son.
你喜欢她的儿子
I was wrong, Alexander.
我错了 亚历山大
I --
我...
Th-- that's why I came back here to find you!
所以我才要过来找你啊
No second chances, Lionel.
朗尼 不会再给你机会了
It's time to end this family feud.
家庭斗争该做个了结了
Alexander, please listen to me.
听我说 亚历山大
I know I'm dying.
我就快要死了
I'm aging faster and faster.
我年龄增长迅猛
I have all of Lex's memories.
我拥有莱科斯的所有记忆
And he despised every single one of you.
他打心底看不起你
Listen. Listen to me, son.
听我说 孩子
Don't let hate master you.
别让仇恨驾驭着你
Make it your servant. Use it. Let it build inside you.
要驾驭仇恨 化解成你内心的力量
Your hate can make you strong.
仇恨能够使你无坚不摧
I can teach you how.
我可以教你怎么做
There's nothing left for you to teach me.
你没有教我的资格了
I'm taking pity on you, Martha.
玛莎 真同情你
I know how much it would kill you to watch your son die.
我知道看着自己的儿子死去是什么感觉
I was halfway to the fortress when I realized what you meant
在去要塞的半路上 我明白了另外一种
by taking care of the Luthors another way.
你所说的 送走卢瑟一家的方法
You're looking for the phantom zone crystal, aren't you?
你在找去幻影地带的水晶吧
You sent Slade there, didn't you?
你把斯莱德关进去了吧
The VRA forced my hand.
是法案逼我这么干的
And when the justice system here is fixed,
等到司法系统恢复正常了
I'll bring him back to stand trial.
我会把他带回来接受审判
How can you be so good, Clark?
克拉克 你怎么这么善良呢
Because no one taught him to hate...
因为没有人教他要仇恨...
Like Lionel taught me.
然而朗尼却一直这么教我
Alexander.
亚历山大
But don't worry.
别担心
I took care of my father...
我搞定老爸了...
And your mom, too, Clark.
克拉克 你老妈也被我搞定了
What did you do?
你做了什么
Clark!
克拉克
Part of growing up is letting go of your parents, Clark --
克拉克 成长过程中 离开父母是必须的一部分
Something you've always struggled with.
你内心挣扎的就在于此吧
Where are they?
他们在哪里
Back at the mansion --
在家里呢
Or what's left of it,
不知道还剩下多少了
since it's burning to the ground as we speak.
我们说话的这会儿 那儿正烧着呢
You're not a killer, not yet. You can come back.
你不是个杀人犯 还能挽回这一切
I'm the last Lex Luthor.
我是最后一个莱科斯·卢瑟
After I die, there's no coming back.
我死之后 就没有了
Alexander --
亚历山大
No, Tess!
不 泰丝
I am done with all of you!
我和你两清了
And you.
还有你
Always making yourself look better
总是无限美化你自己
by making me look like some kind of monster!
把我描述成怪物一样
You're not him.
你不是"他"
You keep blaming everybody else,
你一直在指责其他人
but look who has the gun in their hand.
但现在是谁拿着枪呢
I know how you feel.
我知道你的感觉
After living in the darkness for so long,
你在如此黑暗的环境中生活
you feel like you can't step into the light,
感觉不到任何光明
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表