Someone still hasn't learned to play nice.
某人还是没有学乖
I'll give you a time-out,
我会让你暂时放松一下
except you've already been put in one.
除非你已经在放松了
Well, well, well... Lois Lane.
露易丝·莱恩
How on earth did such a mild-mannered,
是哪阵风把像你这样
ladylike reporter like yourself
举止优雅高贵大方的记者
get clearance to visit a deadly catch like me?
吹来看望我这个死囚的
Well, I used to be deadly.
我过去一直很讨人厌
I confess recently I've mended my mischievous ways.
我承认最近我改掉了恶作剧的方式
Haven't you heard?
你不知道吗
You can pretend all you like,
随便你怎么装
but I know that you've been collecting
但我知道你一直在召集
an evil posse of pen pals with handles
一队像萝莉特 黑暗射手
like "Roulette" and "Dark Archer"
这些未曾谋面却有名号♥的乌合之众
to do your dirty work on the outside.
替你在外面做那些见不得人的勾当
What I haven't figured out, if that's the case --
我不明白的是 如果真是这样
why are you still playing telephone
为什么你仍在斯瑞克岛的
from the Stryker Island Day Spa?
水疗中心摆弄手♥机♥
People tend to underestimate you
当人们掌控局面之时
when they think they're in control.
他们总是低估你
The guards give me certain liberties.
守卫给了我一些自♥由♥
Sorry. Your calling plan has been revoked.
抱歉 你的召集计划被取消了
And I should warn you that the blur and his team
我应当提醒你 侠影和他的朋友
are well aware of the little present
已经发现了
you planted on one of their own.
你植入他们一员身上的小礼物
Looks like the blur has given you
看起来侠影已经
a sparkly token of his affection.
给了你代表他感情的信物
My love life has nothing to do with the blur.
我的感情生活与侠影无关
Oh, really?
真的吗
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Then you may not have heard of the blur's first love.
也许你没听说过侠影的初恋
She was willing to sacrifice everything
为了她那刀枪不入的情郎
for her bulletproof beau.
她愿意牺牲一切
How heartbreaking.
多令人心碎
The tragic tale of one Lana Lang...
一个关于朗娜·朗和克拉克·肯特
and Clark Kent.
的悲剧故事
I don't know what's in the water you've been drinking...
我不知道你喝了什么迷魂水
...but you are lost at sea
但如果你认为克拉克·肯特
if you think Clark Kent is connected to the blur.
和侠影有关系 你就大错特错了
You've got quite the poker face, Miss Lane.
你真是一本正经 莱恩小姐
And I certainly hope you're right...
我真希望你是对的
...Because at this very moment,
因为在这个时候
my team of villains are closing in on the blur.
我那些淘气的朋友正在围攻侠影
What a shame it would be for the blushing bride
一个待嫁新娘在大喜之日
to be wearing a black veil on her special day...
穿着丧服 是多么耻辱啊
Unless...
除非
What's your game, Toyman?
你要玩什么把戏 玩具人
You give me the phone back...
你把手♥机♥还给我
And wear this...
再戴上这个
stylish steel accessory.
时尚的钢制饰品
They'll abort their mission,
他们就会中止任务
and you'll save your fiancé's life.
你也能救你未婚夫一命
How do I know I can trust you?
我怎么知道可以相信你
What kind of gamesman wouldn't follow his own rules?
耍花招的人怎么会不遵守自己的规则
Call off your dogs.
叫你的狗回来
And don't worry.
别担心
I will keep our agreement...
我会遵守我们之间的协议
and call off the minions,
召回我的随从
But...
但
I think I'll send you instead.
我会派你行动
Kill the blur.
杀了侠影
"The only true power...
"真正的力量
comes from within."
源于内心"
How deliciously selfish of you to want the bow
你想要弓来移除我们加在你灵魂上的印记
just so you can remove the stain we put on your soul.
你这人可真自私 想的很美
No!
不
Thank you.
谢谢你
You see, those traps were designed
那些陷阱都是为了
to keep the prophets out.
阻止预言的发生
Orion's bow...
猎户座之弓
was a light like the world will never see again.
将会是这个世界再也见不到的光明
It's been the one power Darkseid could not defeat.
它一直是黑暗君王难以战胜的力量
I will find a way somehow to defeat you.
我会找到方式打败你
From the moment you were marked,
从你被烙上印记那一刻起
you've been serving him.
你就听命于他了
But you're not like the rest of your brethren.
但你和其他同伴不一样
You've got real potential,
你有真正的能力
and we've got bigger plans for you.
我们有更大的计划交给你
Don't worry, dear. You won't remember any of this.
亲爱的 别担心 你不会记得这一切
To my esteemed members of Marionette Enterprises,
傀儡集团我所尊敬的各位
I bid you...hello.
你们好
If you'd be so kind
如果你们好心地
as to pass your mission folders to one another,
把自己的任务给其他人传阅
you'll find pertinent information
你们就会发现
on each of your targets.
自己目标的相关信息
Now, I know it might feel like cheating
了解对方手里有什么牌
to know what cards the other side is holding,
也许像在作弊
but we can ill afford to lose,
但我们不能接受失败
not now, not when we are this close
现在不行 现在我们即将
to bringing Metropolis to its knees
让大都会屈服于它
and getting what we deserve.
并得到应得的一切
And with the help of our newest associate,
有了我们新同伴的帮助
we'll finally take control of the Metropolis aquifer.
我们最终会控制大都会的蓄水层
We will bleed their pockets dry
我们要榨干♥他♥们的口袋
until the parched populace is dancing for us
直到口渴的人们像线上的木偶
like puppets on a string.
任由我们摆弄
In fact, she's taking care of the blur right now.
实际上 她要去干掉侠影
We are going to have so much fun!
我们就要有乐子了
Thanks, Courtney.
谢谢 康特尼
Stargirl's got us on the next ferry to Stryker's.
星辰少女登上了去斯瑞克岛的下班轮渡
Good. I'll bring the truck around.
好的 我去把卡车开过来
Lois has been in there too long without checking in.
露易丝去了太久都没有消息
How are you coming on disrupting those diodes?
你干扰二极管做得怎样了
Almost there.
差不多好了
Lois.
露易丝
Toyman put a diode on her neck.
玩具人在她脖子上装了二极管
How long until sunset?
还有多久日落
You need to stall her.
你要拖住她
The sun's almost down.
太阳就快落山了
Lois, Toyman thinks he can control you!
露易丝 玩具人觉得他能控制你
Don't let him. Don't --
别让他得逞 别...
Lois, you have to fight it.
露易丝 你要反抗
Hold on, Clark, just a little bit longer -- 20 seconds!
坚持住 克拉克 再20秒
You're the most stubborn, iron-willed woman I've ever met.
你是我见过最顽强 意志最坚定的女人
Don't let him win.
别让他得逞
I love you.
我爱你
C--
克
Clark.
克拉克
Lois?
露易丝
Clark, not yet.
克拉克 现在还不行
You don't have your powers back.
你的能力还没恢复
Lois?
露易丝
Answer me. Lois, wake up!
回答我 露易丝 醒醒
It's okay.
没事了
Clark.
克拉克
Oh, no, you can rest assured the blur won't be a problem.
不 你可以放心 侠影不是问题
I've seen to it.
我已经解决了
Back so soon, my pretty little plaything?
回来得真快 我的漂亮玩偶
I'm flattered, Winslow...
我真是受宠若惊 温斯洛
But playtime's over.
但游戏结束了
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表