Previously on Smallville...
《超人前传》前情提要
Well, what would make you stay?
为什么留下来呢
I would stay for you.
我会为你留下的
Clark.
克拉克
You know, it's not what happened to you that destroyed this team, is it?
不是因为你的遭遇才毁了这个团队
It's what happened to her.
是因为她的遭遇
What was she, your partner?
她是你的伙伴吗
My wife.
我妻子
Shayera and I were cursed by one of our enemies.
我和希尤拉被一死敌下了诅咒
Destined to fall in love, only to watch each other die.
注定要坠入爱河 并看着另一方死去
We're not done.
我们没完
I will hunt you, and I will find you.
我会追捕你 找到你
You understand?
明白吗
You don't even know who I am...
你压根就不知道我是谁
Green Arrow.
绿箭
With you, he has a purpose.
与你在一起 他才有了目标
I wish I could have given him that.
我一直希望能给他目标
And it kills me.
这点让我羡慕死
Cause you have everything right in front of you.
这么好的东西摆在你面前
And you can't even see it.
你却视而不见
So, what do you say, kid -- Africa?
你怎样 孩子 去非洲吗
Perry White --
佩里·怀特
he's offered me a job at the Foreign Desk in Kenya.
他给了我一个在肯尼亚外电部的工作
I think you leaving Metropolis is the best thing...
现在对你来说 离开大都会
for you right now.
是最好的选择了
Perry. It's Lane.
佩里 是我莱恩
I really hope this story is worth it,
但愿这则报道够轰动
because so far my dream assignment
目前我的梦幻任务
is turning into "1,001 Arabian Nightmares."
就快变成《阿♥拉♥伯1001噩梦》了
And you know what?
还有
I really hope per diem covers the 11-hour camel ride.
但愿11小时的骆驼钱 可以报销
And as for this newly unearthed Tomb of Isis --
至于这座新出土的伊希斯墓穴
all I see are some rocks and a couple of tents.
我只看到一堆石头和帐篷
Call me.
给我回电
Hello?
有人吗
Lois Lane, Daily Planet.
露易丝·莱恩 《星球日报》
They were star-crossed lovers.
他们是不幸的恋人
Guess you never know what fate has planned for you.
命运这东西真是捉摸不透
Chloe, where are you?
克洛依 你在哪
I've left four messages.
我给你留了四通留言了
Jor-El warned me some dark force is coming.
乔·艾尔警告说有股邪恶势力要有动作了
I need your help.
我需要你
Check it out. Page three.
瞧 第三版
Someone hit the big time.
某人闹出大动静了
进驻星球日报外电部
露易丝·莱恩携手佩里·怀特
Lois.
露易丝
No.
不
It's Catherine. But my friends call me "Cat."
我叫凯瑟琳 大家叫我小凯
Cat Grant. With a "C."
凯特·格兰特 "凯"不是"开"
Want a cookie?
吃饼干
I just baked them this morning.
我早上刚烤的
Really gooey, so be careful.
注意 很甜哦
I use twice the sugar.
我加了双份糖
No relation to that woman on TV.
跟电视上那个毫无关系
I get that a lot.
总被人误会
Clark Kent.
我是克拉克·肯特
Welcome to The Daily Planet.
欢迎来到《星球日报》
Can I tell you how excited I am to be working at The Planet?
能来《星球》工作 我真是兴奋地难以言喻
After all those weeks at the small-town paper,
在小镇报社熬了那么多星期后
my words are finally going to have a real impact.
我的话语终于能产生影响力了
So you said "weeks"?
才几星期
Classic overachiever.
标准的特优生
Got that from my granddaddy.
爷爷遗传给我的
Back home, I basically owned the front page of the paper.
我家乡的报社头版都是我霸占的
Now I can finally have an influence on millions of people.
如今我终于能影响千万人了
Hero mania? I say hero menace!
迷恋英雄 我说英雄是祸根
Don't tell me these masked, anarchy-loving vigilantes
别告诉我 这些蒙面的反政♥府♥义警
are out there to protect my kids.
默默保护着我的孩子
Don't tell me some abomination who is too grotesque to show his face
某个混♥蛋♥连露脸的胆量都没有
but vandalizes our town with the letter "S"
还到处破坏公物 刻下S符号♥
is a hero!
英雄个屁
What's the "S" stand for, huh?
S代表什么
I'll tell you what."Shame"!
我告诉你们 是"羞耻"
H.R. doesn't allow us to listen to the radio during work hours.
公♥司♥不准上班期间听广播
Bummer.
讨厌
I'll get you the podcast.
我把播客音频给你吧
You know, Godfrey is so right.
戈弗雷说得太对了[播客主持人]
About everything.
非常犀利
Let's find you a permanent desk.
我给你找张能常坐的桌子
This one belongs to someone on temporary leave.
这桌子的主人临时出差去了
Lois Lane?
露易丝·莱恩
She's the one who got this whole thing started.
就是她开始的这一切
Calling those costumed vigilantes heroes?
管这些个卡♥通♥义警叫英雄
Please. Like it's not totally obvious she's in love with The Blur.
拜托 谁都看得出来 她爱上侠影了
Lois Lane is the best crime reporter this paper ever had.
露易丝·莱恩是报社最优秀的罪案报导人
Now, there is a desk available over here by the copy machine.
复印机旁那张桌子是空着的
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute, Mr. busy boots.
等一下 急性子小伙
I don't think you get it.
你还没反应过来吗
I'm your new partner.
我是你的新搭档
Smallville S10E02
超人前传第十季第二集
克洛依·苏利文: 无此记录
大都会警署 失踪人员记录
I got your message.
我收到你的消息
I have to say, it wasn't the call I was expecting.
不得不说 令我吃了一惊
Chloe's gone.
克洛依不见了
Well, you've been with her for five months, right?
你们在一起五个月了吧
Sounds like things are right on schedule.
这时候离开 一点不奇怪
No, it's not like that. She just disappeared.
不是那样 她消失不见了
No warning, no phone call, nothing.
没有预警 没有电♥话♥
Trust never was the golden rule for the kids in this clubhouse.
信任从来不是你们这个小俱乐部的座右铭
Well, you'd just fit right in, then, wouldn't you?
看来你很适合这里
Now, if you think I'm gonna sit around here and do nothing,
你若以为我会坐在这里 什么也不干
just wait for my girlfriend to come back like Clark's doing,
像克拉克那样 等着女友自己回来
you don't know me very well at all.
那你太不了解我了
Low blow.
未必
I'd say Clark's using every ounce of strength he has
我打赌 克拉克正使尽全力克制自己
not to skip over the Azores and bring Lois home.
不要飞越亚述尔群岛 把露易丝带回来
He respects Lois enough.
他尊重露易丝
Maybe that's because Lois hasn't completely disappeared.
露易丝可没有人间蒸发
There's no digital record of Chloe Sullivan anywhere.
我找不到任何关于克洛依·苏利文的数字资料
It's like she never existed.
就好像她没存在过
The only one who could erase Chloe is Chloe.
能蒸发克洛依的 只有她自己
Oh, God.
天哪
Come on, now, Tess. Don't underestimate yourself.
行了 泰丝 别小看了自己
Although, I do have to say,
我倒是必须承认
I thought the e-mail was a touch much.
这封邮件写得很感人
"Oliver...
奥利弗
"I never thought I'd have to tell you how I feel about us,
我一直认为 我们之间的感觉无须言表
"because the smile on my lips when I looked at you...
每当我看见你时 脸上的微笑
"Pretty much said it all.
已足以说明
"But now that you won't be seeing it anymore,
如今 你再也不会看到了
"I'll have to use words to tell you.
所以我只能用文字告诉你
"I've never loved anyone the way I've loved you.
我爱你胜过任何人
"And I never will again.
我的心不会变
"You will always be my brightest star,
你永远是我头顶最闪亮的星星
my knight in shining leather, my hero."
我的守护骑士和英雄
Oliver, this might be difficult for you to face, but...
奥利弗 我知道你难以接受 不过...
I didn't write this.
这不是我写的
We both know Chloe did.
你我都明白 是克洛依写的
I did help her reset the system, though.
但我的确帮她重设了系统
And in a bizarre way,
奇怪得很
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表