Are you all right?
你没事儿吧
Hurry, before Granny comes back!
快点 老奶奶马上要回来了
Granny did this to you?
是老奶奶对你这样的吗
She said she was gonna make me forget my parents.
她说要让我忘记我的父母
My mom and dad just died in a car crash.
我爸爸和妈妈在车祸中死了
I can't lose my memories of them, too.
我不能忘记他们
Okay, let's go.
没事儿 我们走
That's what Granny turns us into.
老奶奶要把我们变了能打
Don't worry. I won't let that happen.
别担心 我不会再让这种事情发生
Just wait in here. I'll be right back.
在这儿等着我 我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
I'm here to help you.
我是来帮助你们的
No one here needs saving...
这里没人需要帮助
Except you.
除了你
Do you know,
你知道吗
I've always been able to tell
我遇到每一个人
an abandoned soul when I see one?
我总能判断他是否是孤儿
It's a gift.
这是天赋啊
Do the girls come here as -- as babies?
这些孩子一出生就来这里了吗
Unfortunately, tragedy strikes as it pleases.
很不幸 悲剧总是出其不意地发生
They come at any age.
她们来时年龄都不同
It must be difficult to find
让年龄大的孩子
the older ones permanent homes.
在这里建立家庭观念一定很难吧
Well, the truth is,
事实是
by the time I get my hands on the lost souls,
一旦她们遇到了我
They no longer have that cute baby scent
她们再也不用承受
childless couples yearn for.
痛失家庭之苦
The children don't spend
这些孩子们
their entire childhoods here, do they?
会有人来领养 是吗
Mercy me.
老天保佑
You make it sound like punishment.
这话听起来好像这里非常不好
I've been training my girls for decades
几十年来 我训练孩子们
not to blend into society but to conquer it --
教她们如何融入社会 克服困难
Here...
在这里...
And around the world.
然后让她们走向世界
My girls know I'll always be here for them.
我的孩子们知道我一直在关注她们
And I know they'll never desert me.
我也知道她们不会忘记我
I do hope you enjoyed the birthday present.
我很希望你喜欢那个生日礼物
That music box brought such comfort to you
你小的时候
when you were young.
很喜欢那个八音盒
I knew it would draw you back to me.
我知道它会把你带回来
Don't look at me like that.
不要这样看着我
I just spent some quality time with my mom,
我只是花些时间了解下我妈妈
and the light bulb...
可是...
finally turned on.
你这只电灯泡出现了
Smallville and I can't move forward
在乡巴佬没有想通
until he deals with the supersized hole
怎么处理他爸在他心头留下的创伤
his dad left in his heart.
我和他不会有进一步发展的
Come on, I am Watson to his Holmes,
拜托 我就像他的助手
Cher to his Sonny?
他的保姆
Just like you're scooby to his shaggy.
就像你是他的宠物一样
Fine. Be that way.
好吧 你就呆在那里吧
I'm still gonna try for a thaw
我还要去为
in the cold war between Clark and his dad.
克拉克和他爸爸的冷战解冻
Kawatche Cave
卡瓦彻山洞
This is the door...
这就是那扇门
Where would Clark hide the key?
克拉克会把钥匙放哪儿呢
No going back now.
奋勇向前
In my photo album,
在我的相册里
There are no photos of me before I was 5.
没有我五岁以前的照片
That's because they didn't have you then.
那是因为他们没有给你拍
I did.
而我拍了
That dream --
那个梦
That was a memory.
那是个记忆
You were chasing me.
你在追踪我
You were hurting me.
你在伤害我
My child, I could never hurt you.
我的孩子 我从不会伤害你
I've always loved you.
我一直爱着你
Stop it! And tell me the truth.
闭嘴 告诉我真♥相♥
Who am I? What happened to me?
我是谁 到底发生了什么
Do you think I wanted to say goodbye to you?
你以为我想离开你吗
I was already training you.
我已经训练了你
You had so much promise.
你做了那么多承诺
Then your birth parents found you a home,
你的亲生父母才给你一个家
forced my hand.
他们强迫我
They wanted you sent far away,
他们希望把你送得远远的
told me to forget about you.
彻底忘记你
My birth parents...
我的亲生父母...
Who were they?
他们是谁
They were powerful.
他们非常有权
They would have closed us down if I had fought back,
如果我拒绝他们的话 这里就会关闭
but I never...
但我....
stopped watching over you.
从来没有停止关心你
When I heard you were in that hospital,
当我听到你在那个医院
I couldn't let you die.
我不能让你死
I had to save my dear girl.
我要救我最亲爱的孩子
Cadmus labs.
卡德摩斯实验室
You brought me there?
是你把我送去那里的吗
The scientists did a remarkable job.
科学家的技术很卓越
You can't even see the scars.
你的脸上都没有留下疤痕
Abuse...is a horrible cycle to break,
要打破滥用这个恶心循环
even for a strong woman.
甚至是对一个悍妇
But nothing can break you.
但没有人能打败你
I've always known you were stronger
我知道你要比我
than any girl I'd ever chosen before.
见过的所有女孩都强
You've always been my favorite.
你永远是我最喜欢的
You see, I'm your true family.
我才是你的家人
Why don't I remember?
为什么我不记得
Why don't I remember my real parents?
为什么我不记得我的亲生父母
You don't need to remember.
你不需要记得
Look at everything you've become on your own.
看看你自己创造的自己
Why are you coming after me now?
你现在为什么要跟着我
With your power, we'll accomplish great things,
以你的能力 我们能完成很多大事
And, my brilliant girl,
我聪明的女孩
very soon, lines will be drawn.
很快 尘埃即将落定
Believe me, you'll be glad to have me on your side,
相信我 有我支持你 是你的福分
of course, it would have been better
当然 要是你一个人来的
if you'd come alone.
就再好不过了
But my girls will take care of your friend.
我会好好招呼你的朋友的 小姑娘
Where is he? What have you done to him?
他在哪 你对他做了什么
I've had quite enough of that behavior.
这种举止实在让我受不了
None of my girls ever leave me.
我的姑娘们从来没有离开过我
I lost your broken soul once.
曾让你这个破碎的灵魂跑过一次
Trust me, I'm not going to let you go again.
相信我 下不为例
I have plans for you, Tess.
我已经为你设想好了 泰丝
You will be my most valuable soldier in the coming war...
你会在即将来临的战争里
...whether you want to be...
成为我最有价值的战士
or not.
不管你同意与否
Night-night!
晚安了
It's good to have you home -- back in your old room!
你能回家真好 睡你自己的房♥间吧
Somebody save me.
谁来拯救我
You don't have to do this. I can get you out of here.
没必要这样对我 我可以帮你们逃出去的
Help your younger sisters find real homes!
帮你们姐妹找到一个真正的家
No one could ever love us as much as Granny.
老奶奶是世上最爱我们的人了
She controls you. That's not love.
她是在操控你 那不叫爱
She will never leave us.
她永远都不会抛弃我们
We'll never be lonely or afraid.
我们永远都不会孤单 不会恐惧
Someone who loves you
一个爱你的人
doesn't make you forget who you are
不会让你忘掉自己是谁
and where you came from.
忘掉自己来自哪里
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表