Where's...Chloe Sullivan?! Where is she?!
克洛依·苏利文到底在哪 她在哪
I'm sorry. Yah!
不好意思
I can't hear you.
我听不清
Where...Is Chloe... Sullivan?!
克洛依·苏利文 她到底在哪
It wasn't a kidnapping.
那不是绑♥架♥
It was a trade.
而是交易
Trade for what?!
交易什么
You!
交换你
You would have been proud of her.
你可以为她感到骄傲
She didn't crack.
她没有招
She downed a cyanide pill just to save your life.
而是用一片氰化物解脱了自己
She's dead.
她死了
Oliver.
奥利弗
Chloe is, uh, gone.
克洛依 已经去了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Those people who were holding me at that old brewery --
那帮把我绑到啤酒厂的人干的
she -- she traded herself in so I could be free.
她用命换来了我的自♥由♥
Who are these people? What do they want with Chloe?
他们是什么人 为什么要绑克洛依
Just a group of people that call themselves crime fighters.
一伙自称罪犯斗士的人
They think we should all remain hidden in the shadows.
他们认为我们不应该抛头露面
They tried to torture her, Clark.
克拉克 他们折磨克洛依
She beat them at their own game.
但她用氰化物了断自己了
She took a cyanide pill.
她赢了
No. Chloe wouldn't...
不 克洛依不会...
And then she took this.
然后她吃了这个
I found that at her apartment.
我在她公♥寓♥里找到的
I had it tested,
已经测试过了
and there's traces of a cyanide antidote in there.
含有氰化物解毒剂
She faked her own death.
她假死
She was planning to go.
她计划好的
She saw the future.
她看到了未来
找你
她戴上了命运博士的头盔
and said it was gonna be okay.
说不会有事的
You just let her go?
你就这么让她走了
I had no idea she was leaving.
我根本不知道她要走
克拉克
她戴上了命运博士的头盔
That should have told you something.
你应该能看出来的
Look, I understand how much she means to you, Oliver,
听着 我知道你有多在乎她 奥利弗
but for years she's been asking us to treat her as one of us.
但这些年她一直在请求我们对她一视同仁
She begged me to trust her
她求我要相信她
and the decisions that she made.
相信她做出的决定
If she put this much planning and thought into leaving,
如果她计划这么离开
she knew what she was doing.
她应该清楚自己在做什么
I go out every night,
我每晚在外
and I protect unfamiliar faces so that they can go home
保护着那些陌生人 让他们平安回家
and be with the people that they care about.
和他们在乎的人团聚
And the one person that I should have been protecting the most...
而我最应该保护好的人...
I failed her.
我没能保护好她
We didn't choose this.
这不是我们选择的
We both know this is what we were born to do.
你我都清楚这是我们天生的使命
You playing the fate card?
你开始说命运论了
That what you're doing again?
又开始这套了吗
That's what gets you through the day?
你就是这么混日子的吗
You sit around and do nothing
你坐在那无所事事
while these people that we protect,
而那些我们保护的人
they paint us as vigilantes, Clark!
把我们当成义务警员 克拉克
The woman that you love ran away!
你爱的女人却逃跑了
You think I don't want to go get Lois and bring her back?
你以为我不想去找露易丝 把她带回来吗
They left us, Oliver.
是他们离开了我们 奥利弗
With our lives, we can't blame them.
我们有我们的使命 不能怪他们
Well, what if we hadn't remained hidden?
那如果我们不再躲藏了呢
What if we didn't put our identities out there
如果我们的身份不会
to be held hostage?
再被别人拿去当要挟呢
Would this still be happening?
这些还会发生吗
Clark, I think we have to forge a new fate here.
克拉克 我们得在这锻造一个新的命运了
We've lost way too much.
我们失去的太多了
Something's got to change.
到了改变的时候了
Not even a hello?
连招呼都不打
Rotting in jail ain't my idea of a good time.
我不觉得烂在监狱里是快乐的事
Your draw.
听你安排
You nailed your target.
你已经锁定了目标
Now let's get you out of here.
现在把你弄出来
About time.
什么时间
I'm sorry.
不好意思
What's redneck for "bite me"?
土话里的"咬我啊"是什么意思
Plastique...
塑料炸♥弹♥
Sir...
先生
Our costumed counterparts
我们变装一起行动这事
are officially tagged and released.
已经板上钉钉了
As soon as we spring Wyatt Earp over here,
只要我们打开烙印
we can track their every move.
就可以监视他们一举一动了
Let's give these boys a taste of what it's like
让这些小子们尝尝
to mess with the Suicide Squad.
什么叫敢死队的味道
Lois?
露易丝
About last night -- I'm sorry.
昨晚对不起了
I guess I got a little too caught up in my story.
可能是陷进我的故事出不来了
You forgot to mention the most important part.
你忘了说最重要的部分了
It was an autobiography.
那是个自传
I found this... In the book.
我在书里找到的
To Carter: My once and ever Prince with love, Shayera. Shanghai 1824
卡特: 我一生的挚爱 希尤拉 上海 1824年
Lois, surely you don't think that...
露易丝 你不会认为...
Let's just say I wasn't born yesterday.
我又不是小孩子
You're not the only one of Clark's friends with a...
你不是克拉克唯一一个...
Mysterious past.
有神秘历史的朋友
Clark did say you were wise beyond your years.
克拉克有没有说过 你的智慧超过了你的年龄
I hope last night will remain between us.
我希望昨晚是你我之间的秘密
I'm not sure Clark would forgive me if he knew.
我不确定如果克拉克知道了 会不会原谅我
Some leads are better left buried.
有些事情 就让它深埋地下吧
So, if you were just here to babysit me as a favor to Clark,
如果你只是帮克拉克过来当个保姆的
what was with the heart-to-heart?
那为什么敞开心扉
Something tells me
我感觉
that story time wasn't exactly part of the agreement.
讲故事给我听不是先前说好的吧
It's...My wife.
是我的老婆
I've been hearing her in my thoughts,
我脑海里可以听到她的声音
and last night I had a vision of her.
而昨晚我又看到了她的幻影
When that happens,
这些发生后 我知道
I know I'll be joining her soon in a new life.
我快要和她一起去过一个新生活了
But to do that, I must first leave this one.
在那之前 我必须先离开这个生活
"Leave"?
离开
Like...Die?
你是说...死吗
It's time I meet my destiny, Lois.
是时候面对命运了 露易丝
But before I go, I wanted you to meet yours.
我走前 希望你也可以正视你的命运
He can't do it without you.
他不能没有你
You're his Shayera.
你是她的希尤拉
Carter, I am not like you and Shayera and...
卡特 我和你还有希尤拉不一样
Clark.
和克拉克也不同
My future is here in Africa.
我的未来注定在非洲
You know, the philosopher Nietzsche believed
尼采就坚信这点[德国哲学家]
we shouldn't live for the future,
我们不是为将来而活的
but for the present.
而是要活在当下
He thought that people who chased after
他认为人们总去追寻那些
some far-off future dream
遥不可及的梦想
were really running away from their true destiny.
这样会偏离了自己真正的命运
Yeah, well, Nietzsche can call me a chicken if he wants,
尼采想叫我胆小鬼就随他便吧
but he has never dated someone like Clark Kent.
但是他可没机会和克拉克·肯特约会
It wouldn't have mattered.
这一切都无关紧要了
To him, the true hero was the person
他认为真正的英雄是那些
who embraced the life that he or she was given
坦然接受自己生活的人
and made it better.
而且活了更精彩
He called that person "Ubermensch."
他称之为"Uebermenschh"[德语 超人]
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表