Not that I've been getting any sleep lately,
被你一搅 我没法再睡了
but this had better be important.
最好是重要的事情要跟我说
Your father's will dictated certain articles be delivered
你父亲的遗嘱要求 将这些东西
to his surviving heir.
交给活着的继承人
This particular line item
直到莱科斯死了
wasn't discovered until after Lex passed.
这样东西还没被发现呢
You can imagine our surprise
得知你是朗尼的继承人
when Lionel's heir urned out to be...You.
你想想我们有多惊讶
Incoming call: Clark Kent
来电: 克拉克·肯特
Clark.
克拉克
Calling another woman at this hour.
这个点给其他女人打电♥话♥
What would the industrious Lois Lane think?
露易丝·莱恩该怎么想啊
We have a lead. Meet me at Cadmus.
找到线索了 到卡德摩斯实验室来
I'll be right there.
马上就到
Clark.
克拉克
What'd you find?
你找到些什么了
Emil finally finished working through the files we found
对大火之后我们发现的文件
after the fire.
埃米尔都完成校验了
There's one body still unaccounted for -- Alex-15.
还有一个人没核对上 亚历克斯15号♥
There's another Lex on the loose.
还有一个莱科斯没抓到呢
Why look here? I closed the book on this place months ago.
为何到这来找 几个月前我就把这儿关闭了呀
Supplies are still being sent here.
因为不断有供给品往这儿送
Someone's helping him survive, but...
有人想让他活下去 但是...
You're assuming that he's a threat just because he's a Luthor.
因为他是卢瑟 你就视他为威胁嘛
Whatever happened to everyone deserving a second chance?
每个人都应该有第二次机会做人呀
No, Luther blood is Luther blood. It's poison.
江山易改 本性难移 卢瑟简直穷凶极恶
It's here.
就在这里
The only room in the building that's lead-lined.
有个房♥间 外♥围♥都包了铅
Wait.
等等
I'll handle this.
我来处理吧
No. Tess.
不要 泰丝
They're dangerous, Tess. They're born that way.
他们很危险的 生来就是祸害
I'll -- I'll go back to Watchtower and see if I can program Oliver's satellite.
我回下瞭望塔 看看用奥利弗的卫星能查到什么
"Dearest Tess.
亲爱的泰丝
Thanks for the read, but I'm all grown up now."
感谢你抽空读信 我已经长大成人了
"Alexander."
亚历山大
You knew about all this?
你早就知道了
After everything Oliver and I did to trust you,
亏我和奥利弗这么信任你
this is how you repay us?
你就是这么回报我们的
No. No, I was only trying to protect you.
没有 我只是想保护你
You were only trying to protect yourself.
你只会保护你自己罢了
No.
不是的
Clark...
克拉克
You're no better than he is.
你比他好不了多少
What else are you hiding, Tess?
泰丝 你还瞒了我什么
It's a Kryptonian relic. I only just received it.
是氪星的遗物 我也是刚收到
I swear to god, I was gonna tell you about it, Clark.
克拉克 我对天发誓 我正打算告诉你的
It just showed up.
绝对是刚刚才收到
Why do you have it?
你怎么会有这个
Clark...There's something I need to tell you.
克拉克 想跟你说个事儿
Clark?
克拉克
Now is the moment for an apposite quote
我要引用一句话 是我最爱的名人
from one of my favorites. Marcus Aurelius.
马可·奥里利乌斯说的[罗马皇帝]
"When you arise in the morning,
清晨醒来的时候
Smallville S10E10
超人前传第十季第十集
"think what a privilege it is to be alive.
想想活着是多么荣幸
To breathe, to enjoy, to love, to think."
能够呼吸 享受 有爱 可以去思考
Lionel?
朗尼
Dress yourself.
穿好你的衣服
We Luthor men must seize our day.
我们卢瑟家的人每天都要努力
You only live once, son.
孩子 生命只有一次
What are you doing here? You shouldn't --
你在这儿干什么 你不是已经...
I assume you will properly expense
请曼迪和班碧来伺候你
the services of the ladies Mandie and Bambie.
是不是还要找公♥司♥报销啊
We don't want to risk another audit.
我可不想在帐务上面再出错了
This is impossible.
不可能啊
This, uh, "ultra-man" persona you've come up with -- genius.
你这个"超能人"的形象是与生俱来的
It's a great way to strong-arm our opponents.
可以给我们的对手带来沉重打击
But your display of ego is attracting too much attention.
可是你的自负引发太多人关注了
You're getting reckless.
你太草率了
Now, button up!
扣子扣扣好
Is this a dream?
我在做梦吧
Absolutely -- a dream that you are putting at risk.
是啊 你昏头了 简直乱来
Think, Clark.
动动你的脑子 克拉克
Think what it took to build this empire --
想想要怎么去建立这个王国
Hard work, dedication to family.
努力工作 献身给这个家族
And more than a little spilt blood.
出点血算小意思
Is this...
这...
Is this one of my trials?
算是对我的考验吗
No. No,it's practice.
不是 是练习
You just need a little practice.
你需要练习一下
You know what they say -- burning the candle at both ends.
你知道他们怎么说的 蜡烛两头烧
Trite but true.
老套吧 但是是真理
I don't want to watch you making stupid mistakes, Clark.
克拉克 我不想看你犯愚蠢的错误
I know what you're capable of.
我知道你有多少能力的
You can make a father proud!
你能让我这个父亲感到骄傲
I'm not your son.
我不是你儿子
You watch out for those emotional reactions.
你要注意情绪上的反应
The heart -- it'll blind you, son.
感情会蒙蔽你的双眼 孩子
You want to be your own man. That's natural.
做你自己 这才是王道
But remember, Clark --I am your father,
记住 克拉克 我是你父亲
And I alone raised you in my own image
我又当爹 又当妈
to become the man that you are today.
才有你的今天
I must have lost perspective.
我肯定没前途了
But that's why I'm here --
所以啊 我不在这儿嘛
To set you back on the right path.
让你回归正途
You could conquer the universe.
你能征服整个世界
The man of tomorrow -- Clark Luthor!
你是未来之星 克拉克·卢瑟
I sometimes shudder to think
有时候想到就有点胆颤
what would have happened to my little traveler
我的孩子要是掉在玉米地里后
if he had been discovered in that cornfield
被无知的农民捡走后
by the first ignorant farmer that came along.
会有怎样的结果呢
Where on earth would you be now?
你会是个怎么样的小人物呢
The farm.
农场
Farm Auction, July 28th
农场拍卖♥♥ 6月28日
Mom?
妈妈
Dad?
爸爸
He isn't here.
他不在这儿
How long have you been here?
你来这里多久了
Long enough to go for a ride.
都可以出去兜风了
You love to make me wait, don't you?
你就喜欢让我等 是吗
What are you doing?
干什么呢你
Stop worrying.
别担心呀
Father will never find us here.
老爸不会发现我们的
Father? Mmhmm.
老爸 对啊
Our father?
我们的老爸
Last time I checked, you're still adopted
上次我查过了 你是被收养的
and I'm still as redheaded bastard as it gets.
而我是个私生子
You're a Luthor.
你是卢瑟家族的
God, you love to rile me up, don't you?
天哪 你最喜欢上我了哦
Tess, I can't do this.
泰丝 我不能这么做
Why not?
为什么不做呢
I'm not who you think I am.
我不是你认为的那个人
Your scar.
你的疤呢
Where's your scar?
疤到哪里去了
That bastard. God.
简直混帐
He used the mirror box.
他用了镜盒
He tells me all about it,
他跟我说过
and then he says he can't find it.
然后他就找不到了
I can't believe I ever thought it would work with us.
我从来没想过这玩意儿会起效
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表