They were led by Rick Flag.
他们的负责人是瑞克·弗莱格
But they all died when Checkmate was attacked.
在将军会遭到攻击的时候 他们都死了
Wait a second. Wait a second.
等等
I know this guy.
我认识这家伙
This guy tied me to a chair, he beat me to a pulp,
他把我绑在椅子上 想把我打成肉饼
And then he wanted to kiss and make up.
然后还想言归于好
I knew he got under my skin, but come on.
早该知道他帮我纹身了 拜托
Wait. Flag survived?
等等 弗莱格还活着啊
He's recruiting a whole new squad.
他还想招我进他的新敢死队
I politely declined.
被我婉拒了
If he tagged you, he's tracking you.
如果他卯上你了 就会跟踪你的
Something tells me I'm not the only one.
直觉告诉我 我不是一个人在战斗
We interrupt this scheduled program for breaking news.
现在插播一则重大新闻
A fire has broken out at a refinery in Smallville,
史摩维尔的一家冶炼厂发生火灾
And firefighters are rapidly losing ground against the blaze.
在巨大的火势下 消防队员无法扑灭大火
Clark should see this.
克拉克应该来看看
Remind him what a real hero is.
看看谁是真英雄
They were out of cranberries.
蔓越莓卖♥♥完了
The store must've had a fire sale, huh, Clark?
那家店一定卖♥♥得很"火"吧 克拉克
Where's Clark?
他去哪了
He...went upstairs.
他... 上楼了
Leave you holding the bags?
把两大袋东西扔给你了
What happened to being a gentleman, hmm?
毫无绅士风度
Update on the refinery blaze.
冶炼厂大火新情况
The fire is out, thanks to the Blur.
火已扑灭 感谢侠影
Leave it to the Blur to turn a fire into a photo op.
侠影的拿手戏 大火变图章
Found the cranberries. They were in the...truck.
找到蔓越莓了 忘在卡车里了
Where were they, honey, under the hood?
忘在哪了 引擎盖下面吗
I thought you said that Clark...
你不是说克拉克
went upstairs.
上楼了吗
Yeah. He was upstairs... outside.
是 他上... 外边的楼
Checking the chimney.
检查烟囱去了
Thanks.
谢谢
Incoming: Oliver Queen
来电: 奥利弗·奎因
Excuse me.
失陪
It's not a good time.
我现在有事
You're where?
你在哪
I'll be right there.
马上到
Lois, I need to go chop some wood!
露易丝 我要去劈些柴
Get me a work-up on Clark Kent --
给我查克拉克·肯特
Kilo Echo November Tango.
KENT[肯特]
He's hiding something.
他有秘密
That's exactly what I was afraid of.
这正是我所担心的
Flag's tracking me, too?
弗莱格也在追踪我
Which is a bit surprising,
这倒是稀奇
considering your impermeable skin.
你有铁布衫
He must've used blue Kryptonite.
他一定用了蓝色氪星石
Oliver, we have to figure out why he's tracking us.
奥利弗 我们必须弄清他追踪我们的目的
Yeah, Tess is working on that back at Watchtower, which...
泰丝正在瞭望塔调查
I appreciate the help,
我感谢她的帮忙
but she's running around there like she owns the building.
可她搞得好像瞭望塔是她似的
If it wasn't for her,
若不是她
we wouldn't know about these tattoos.
我们根本不会发现纹身
We wouldn't even be on Flag's trail.
更不会盯上弗莱格
You got to go.
你得赶紧走
What, the window? What are we, 16?
跳窗 我们是小屁孩吗
Now.
快点
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
露西
Did I hear you talking to someone up here, Clark?
克拉克 我好像听到你在和谁说话
No.
没
It's just me.
我自言自语
Good, cause I only brought one lemonade.
那就好 我只带了一杯柠檬汁
I thought you could use the refreshment.
你需要提提神
Thanks.
谢了
The general give you a list?
将军给了你一份清单
Yeah, I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
He likes to test Lois' boyfriends.
他喜欢考验露易丝的男友
He's convinced they all have something to hide.
他深信他们都藏有秘密
So far, no one's passed.
至今无人能通过考验
I'll be the first.
我将是第一个
Well, if anyone can do it, I'm sure you can.
我相信 也只有你能通过了
You've grown into quite a man in the past six years, Clark.
六年过去了 你成熟了许多
I'm sure Lois could use your help.
露易丝需要你搭把手
I think I've earned a 10-minute break.
休息十分钟还是可以的
Lucy...
露西
Well, at least show me around the barn.
至少带我逛逛谷仓嘛
There's really not much to see.
那里没什么东西
Really?
搞什么
Lois, your sister just...
露易丝 你妹妹...
Ambushed you.
让你措手不及
Well, this has Lucy written all over it...
你脸上全是露西的
...in backstabbing bitch-berry lip gloss.
背后捅刀子牌婊♥子♥味儿润唇膏
You -- come with me.
你 跟我来
Lois, not so tight.
露易丝 疼
So what? You though I would catch you two tongue-wrestling
怎么 你故意让我撞见你俩舌吻
and then, what, have a big fight with Clark?
我就会和克拉克闹翻吗
Lois, I... Just save it.
露易丝 我... 省省吧
Now, the only reason that I am keeping you around is for dad.
我让你留下 全是看爸爸的面子
So, go make yourself useful and get us some ice.
别闲着没事干 去弄点冰来
There's ice in the freezer.
冰箱里就有
Dad likes crushed.
老爸喜欢碎冰
Chop and stack one cord of wood.
要我劈一堆柴
Sir, yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Careful dad doesn't see you making with the Kung Fu there, Paul Bunyan.
小心别让老爸看见你的绝世武功
I'm sorry... about what happened with Lucy.
抱歉... 我跟露西刚才...
It wasn't your fault.
不是你的错
Still...
不过
You can put out a burning building,
你能扑灭整栋楼的大火
but you can't contain her hot lips?
却躲不开她的双唇
She surprised me.
我没料到
But you know what's a bigger surprise
更没料到的是
is that you couldn't stand up to your dad.
你不敢站出来对抗你父亲
Unless you actually agree with this vigilante registration thing?
除非你也赞同义警注册法案
Clark...
克拉克
I am just trying to get through this holiday
我只想熬过这个假日
without a fight.
尽量避免不合
Lois, you either agree with him or you don't.
露易丝 你到底是否赞同他
I don't.
不赞同
But this means something to the general,
但这对将军很重要
so please do not make me choose sides.
求你别逼我做选择
I thought you were somebody who stood up for what she believed in.
我一直以为你勇于捍卫自己的信念
And then when it comes to your father,
可轮到你父亲头上时
you do the same thing that he does --
你的选择和他一致
you make your choices based on fear.
因为害怕 而放弃原则
Hey, just because you don't have a --
那是因为你没有...
A what, Lois?
没有什么
Were you gonna say a father?
没有父亲吗
Okay.
算了
What I am trying to say
我想说的是
is that you haven't had to deal with a family for a really long time.
你已经很久都不需要处理和家人的关系了
All you have to answer to is yourself.
你只需对自己负责
Clark, if you want to be with me,
克拉克 你若想和我在一起
you're gonna have to deal with my family, too.
就必须和我的家人相处好
I hope you can respect that.
希望你能尊重之
I'm surprised a general's daughter would leave herself open to attack.
奇怪 将军之女竟露出如此破绽
Always watch your six, Ms. Lane.
永远小心身后 莱恩小姐
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm sorry. I'm, uh...
抱歉 我是...
Colonel Richard Stafford.
理查德·斯塔福德上校
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表