You really went off the high dive for her.
你对她真的陷得很深
I'm so much more with her than I ever was solo.
和她一起我再也不孤单
You don't feel guilty, putting her in danger?
将她置于危险 你一点都不害怕吗
Mera can hold her own.
梅拉会照顾好自己
If you're worried about someone a little less superpowered,
你若是担心某个超能力比你弱的人
Mera helped me realize that standing on the sidelines
梅拉让我认识到 做个旁观者
isn't the same as being in the game.
跟参与游戏完全是两码事
Do you recognize this structure?
这建筑 你觉得熟悉吗
Looks like the facilities at Luthorcorp
很像卢瑟公♥司♥的设施
when Lex was trying to build his own private zoo of the superpowered.
像莱科斯当时想建的超能力拘留所
It couldn't be Luthorcorp.
不可能是卢瑟公♥司♥
Tess and Oliver would know about it.
否则泰丝和奥利弗一定知情
Looks like uncle Sam raided the patent offices for his own end.
看来山姆大叔在专利部门顺手牵羊了
Mera, you still reading us?
梅拉 听得见吗
Barely.
信♥号♥♥很弱
Just heard...Tower.
刚听说... 塔
You're breaking up.
信♥号♥♥很差
Watchtower found eight locations with similar seismic readings.
瞭望塔发现八处相似的地震信♥号♥♥
You need to check them right away.
你们得马上去看看
Oliver's been taken off the grid!
奥利弗已经失踪
If we split up, we can cover the facility faster.
我们分头行动 节省时间
They've taken one of ours.
他们抓了我们的人
Let's go get him back.
我们去救他回来
Almost done, Mr. Queen.
快好了 奎因先生
What's with the secret workout room here, huh?
这个秘密健身房♥有什么来头
Is this a, uh, a secret tryout for the NFL?
国足招募的体能测试吗
You're strong and extremely agile
你很强壮 极其灵巧
with coordination that's off the charts.
协调性也极佳
I'm human.
我是地球人
Well, I commend your performance.
我赞赏你们的表现
We'd love to have someone with your gifts serve our country.
希望你们能用这些天赋报效国家
Help us bring in your less cooperative cohorts.
帮我们 把那几个不愿配合的战友带来
Look...
听着
I'll be your poster boy.
我为你们做广♥告♥
I'll say your words, and I'll be your face,
替你们代言 抛头露面
But it ends with me, you understand?
但仅止于我自己 明白吗
Now, there are people out there who want to believe in you.
我们中有些人想要相信你们
They want to believe in this country.
想要相信这个国家
Give them a chance to prove that,
给他们一个证明的机会
to be the heroes we all need.
让他们成为我们需要的英雄
You got nerve. I like that.
你有种 我喜欢
But your draft card wasn't a two-for-one special.
但你的征兵证可不是买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥的
Please, allow me to make a more convincing argument.
请允许我阐述另一个更有说服力的论点
Look who skipped right out of the forest.
瞧瞧谁来了
Doe-eyed bambi searching...
贼眉鼠...
You're Lois Lane.
你是露易丝·莱恩
Brazen much?
非礼勿视
I am Mera, wife of Orin,
我叫梅拉 我丈夫是奥林
future king of the seven seas.
未来的七大洋之王
The one you call Arthur Curry.
你们叫他亚瑟·凯里
A.C. got married.
艾斯结婚了
Aren't you just full of reveals?
喜悦之情溢于言表啊
Orin is finally embracing his destiny and leading his people.
奥林终于接受命运 开始领导他的子民了
Hang on. "His people."
慢着 "他的子民"
Like, down under and not Australia?
澳洲之外的海底世界吗
Anyway, I need to find Clark.
对了 我来找克拉克
Certainly you are not a partner in his endeavors?
显然你不是他的任务伙伴
Wow, some people get a ring on their finger,
某些人是带上戒指了
and everyone else's relationship just doesn't cut it.
其他人的关系可还不确定呢
Spoken like one who can never be satisfied by a man of her own kind.
听起来 同类男人是满足不了你的
You desire those who are extraordinary --
你总是看上不凡的人
first Orin, then Oliver, now Clark.
先是奥林 再是奥利弗 现在又是克拉克
You've got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
Little mermaid?
小美人鱼
Your prince and I dated for like a day.
我和你的王子约会还不到一天
It's understandable that you would seek a superior companion.
不难理解 你需要强大的伴侣
I'm just surprised that powerful men
我只是惊讶 强大的男人
would choose someone of lesser ability.
怎么会选择平庸的人
Listen, squid lips...
听着 小姐
you don't know anything about me or Clark.
你根本不了解我和克拉克
I know you came here looking for Clark.
我知道你来找克拉克
You're in the dark...
你被蒙在鼓里
protected but not included.
受到保护 却被排除在外
Do you really want the harsh light of truth?
你真想了解严酷的真♥相♥吗
Lois.
露易丝
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Well, since you've apparently forsaken modern communication technology,
既然你抛弃了现代通讯科技
I'm hand-delivering an S.O.S.
我只好亲手送来求救信了
About Oliver. I know he's been taken.
奥利弗 我知道他被抓了
What? How -- how do you know that already?
什么 你...你怎么知道
Clark, I ran some tests on the alloy that you found and...
克拉克 我对你发现的合金做了些测试
Lois.
露易丝
Hi.
你好
Okay, you know how I hate being all emo-relationship chick?
你知道我不是小肚鸡肠的人
It's just, I can't get you on the phone,
可我打电♥话♥都找不到你
But Tess can skype with you?
泰丝却能和你视频
This isn't a social call.
我们不是在闲聊
And I am?
我就是吗
We practically share a desk chair,
你我共用一张办公桌
but I'm still not the real work wife.
可你的工作伙伴却另有其人
Sorry to interrupt "the real housewives of Metropolis,"
抱歉打断一下《真人秀大都会娇妻》
But there's something you need to know about this alloy that we tested.
但合金的测试结果 你一定得听听
Clark, it can change properties.
它能改变属性
It's like some sort of multifunctional weaponry.
就像是一种多功能武器
The government is preparing for anything that comes its way.
政♥府♥正在筹备对付所有碍事的人
Including Orin.
包括奥林
He should have been back by now.
他早该回来了
He could be at any one of the four facilities he was checking out.
他可能被关在他负责检查的四所设施之一
If he ended up in one of Slade's nets,
如果他是被关在斯莱德那儿
I might know how to find him.
我知道怎么找到他
It's the design blueprint for the prisons.
这是监狱的设计蓝图
And according to this, there's only one facility that is operational.
根据蓝图 只有一所设施投入了运行
It's in Alaska.
在阿♥拉♥斯加
Columbia Glacier, Alaska
哥伦比亚冰川 阿♥拉♥斯加
Please tell me you're not the rescue party.
别告诉我说 你是来救我的
They must have tracked me in.
他们发现我了
I should have been more stealth.
我该更谨慎才是
You know about our abilities?
你知道我们的能力
Always be prepared.
知己知彼
You came at us through the ocean like a torpedo.
你穿越大洋 如鱼类般攻击我们
It didn't take much to figure out where your mutated abilities come from.
没用多久 就想明白了你的能力是什么
A little heat,
一点点热量
and you dry right up, don't you?
就能把你晒干 是吧
Something tells me the White House
我怎么觉得 白宫
didn't exactly get the memo on your glacial gitmo here.
不知晓这座冰川监狱的存在
Don't ask... Don't tell.
不问 不说[美军对待军队内同性恋的政策]
I wouldn't be too embarrassed.
我可一点不害羞
You two are just the first
你们只是第一批
in a whole host of vigilantes to be taken out of play.
还有一整队义警即将下台
With the right encouragement,
只要稍加鼓励
I'm sure you will help us bring them in.
你一定会帮我们带他们来
You're gonna need a bigger cage.
你这地儿恐怕不够大
I wouldn't worry about that.
不必担心这点
See, you all have some great strength...
你们都有强大的力量
but one equally great flaw.
也同样有致命的弱点
No, you are almost too easy.
可你不同 你太容易对付了
Damaged, lonely,
受伤 孤单
isolated.
受孤立
A hero with no actual powers.
没有超能力的英雄
Do you resent them?
你憎恶他们吗
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表