或许 我也要放弃露易丝
Cl--
克拉...
Lois?
露易丝
Lois.
露易丝
Careful, there, prince charming.
小心点 白马王子
It's bad luck to sneak a peek at the bride
结婚之前偷偷见新娘
before you get to the altar.
是很不吉利的
I know that technically you saw me this morning,
其实你今天早上已经见过我了
but the rules only apply when the wedding is officially on.
但是只有婚礼准备正式开展了 那才奏效
On?
婚礼准备开展了
Lois, I-I thought you called off the wedding.
露易丝 我以为你取消婚礼了
Don't have a cow, farm boy...
别发飙 乡巴佬
But I read your vows,
我读了你的誓词了
and I know that that is against the rules,
我知道这不合规矩
but a little birdie bridesmaid gave it to me, and...
可是我那活泼的小伴娘把它给我了
...they were beautiful.
写得实在是太棒了
And I-I realized that I was a fool because I was --
我才意识到我是个笨蛋 我...
What we have is a gift, and I was trying to return it.
我们在一起是上天赐予的礼物 我却想退货
And we're a perfect fit.
我们实在太相配了
So here's my vows.
这是我的誓词
Now we're even.
我们扯平了
Lois, sometimes you can see things that I can't.
露易丝 有时候你总是看得比我透彻
And you -- you walked away, I thought,
我以为你要离开我
because you couldn't bring yourself
因为你不想成为
to be the one to stand in the way of my destiny.
通往我命运路途中的绊脚石
Well, here's the thing about that.
这就是关键
I can be loud.
我觉得很有道理
And, at times, I'm a little bossy.
有时候 我是有些专横
So someone might wonder why a person of your godlike caliber
所以有人会怀疑像你这样如上帝般的人
would be with a woman who is so imperfect.
怎么会娶这么个女人
Well, don't take this the wrong way,
我没有别的意思
but you come with some baggage of your own.
你也有你的责任
And it's made me a better person,
这才让我变得更好
just like being with me will make you a greater man...
就像和我在一起你会更好
and a super hero.
会变超人一样
I hope.
希望是这样
Lois, thing is...
露易丝 事实上...
What if you were right, you know?
如果你是对的怎么办
With your family not being here
你的家不在这里
and the doubts that you had yesterday...
你昨天的疑惑
Maybe the stars aren't aligned.
星球间还没有联盟
Well, believe me, it's a buzz kill
相信我 我那做参谋长的爸爸
that the chief of staff whisked daddy away
正在忙于一个暗♥杀♥行动
into some hush-hush meeting, but...
不断召开这一些秘密会议
I'm a big girl.
不过我是个女强人
I can walk myself down the aisle.
我可以自己走进教堂
As my mom always said,
我妈妈经常说
the ones you love are always with you.
你爱的人会永远在你身边
And right now, my dad would be telling me
现在 我爸爸和我说
that I should have laid out all my clothes the night before
我得在天黑前把所有衣服换个遍
so that I wouldn't be whirling around like a dervish.
这样 我才不至于像个尼姑
And mom -- she's reminding me that I need to breathe
妈妈还提醒我说 深呼吸
and take in every moment so that...
享受每一分钟
I can remember them forever.
这样就能永恒记住
What would your dad say, Clark?
你♥爸♥爸说什么了 克拉克
I'm not sure he would say anything, Lois.
我不知道他会说什么 露易丝
That's kind of the way it was with my dad.
我爸爸一直都是这样
I always knew exactly what he was thinking.
我一直都知道他在想什么
Clark, what did you mean...
克拉克 你刚才说...
About the stars not aligning?
星球间没有联盟是什么意思
"I wanted these vows to be perfect,
我希望这是最美的誓词
"But perfection's a hard thing to get your hands on.
可完美并不足以让我们牵手
"But life is meant to be a little messy.
生命就是要有点小插曲
"And when it comes to love,
爱情
"I think it's like my dad always said about the army --
就像我父亲形容他的军队一样
"You only sign up if it's the only thing
你注定只能与它私定终身
"You could ever imagine doing.
你永远不知道会发生什么
"And, Clark, I cannot imagine
克拉克 我也想象不到
"Spending a moment of my life without you.
如果没有你 我在哪里
"So I promise that I will always have your back,
我发誓 我会永远支持你
as you will always have mine."
就像你一直支持我一样
"You're my best friend, you're my home,
你是我最好的朋友 有你的地方就是家
"And you're my true love.
你是我今生的爱恋
And I am yours and will be forever."
我是你的 一辈子都是
Clark?
克拉克
I'm here.
我在
I'll see you at the chapel.
教堂见
Yeah.
好的
See you there.
等会儿见
I hope one of you gets this.
你们谁能听到
Uh, because of the interference in the atmosphere,
因为大气中存在干扰
I don't know if my calls are going through, but --
我不知道是不是能够打通 可是...
What the hell?
他♥娘♥的♥怎么回事儿
Oh, god!
我的天
Everything okay, smallville?
都准备好了吗 乡巴佬
Perfect.
都好了
It's perfect.
非常完美
"I wanted these vows to be perfect,
我希望这是最美的誓词
"But perfection's a hard thing to get your hands on.
可完美并不足以让我们牵手
"But life is meant to be a little messy.
生命就是要有点小插曲
"And when it comes to love,
爱情
"I think it's like my dad always said about the army --
就像我父亲形容他的军队一样
"You only sign up if it's the only thing
你注定只能与它私定终身
you could ever imagine doing."
你永远不知道会发生什么
"I, Clark Kent, take you, Lois Lane,
我 克拉克·肯特愿接受你 露易丝·莱恩
"To be my companion, forever.
作为我的终生伴侣
And with you by my side, I will never be alone."
有你在我身边 我永远不会孤单
"You're my best friend, you're my home,
你是我最好的朋友 有你的地方就是家
"And you're my true love.
你是我今生的爱恋
And I am yours and will be forever."
我是你的 永远不变
"On this day, at this moment,
所以 此时此刻
"I pledge the rest of my life to you.
我宣誓用余生陪伴你
"You've always believed in me, and I believe in you.
你一直信任我 我也信任你
"And when you believe in someone,
当你信任一个人
"It's not for a minute or just for now.
不是短暂的也不是暂时的
It's forever."
而是永远
No!
不
Oliver, what are you do--
奥利弗 你在干什么
Chloe.
克洛依
Get everybody out of here!
带大家离开这里
Go!
快走
Surrender to the darkness. Never.
向黑暗投降 绝不
Clark! Lois, no!
克拉克 露易丝 别去
Lois!
露易丝
Oliver!
奥利弗
This isn't you.
这不是你
Don't let it take you over.
别让那怪物取代了你
Oliver? Listen to me.
奥利弗 听我说
You need to fight it.
你需要斗争
You're too late.
太晚了
There's no saving you.
这救不了你
That's not true.
这都是假的
You haven't always made the right choices,
你总是能做出正确的选择
and you once gave up on yourself and those around you.
一旦你放弃了自己 它们就会缠着你
I'm not giving up on you, Oliver.
我从来没有放弃过你 奥利弗
You have a good heart. Let it guide you.
你有颗善良的心 让它指引你
You and I -- we have to save the world together.
你和我 我们一起拯救世界
I need you to be a hero.
我需要你成为一个英雄
I know you'll make the right choice.
我相信你会做出正确的选择的
You know gold Kryptonite will take my powers away forever.
你知道金色水晶能永远除去我的力量
Lisen, I believe in you.
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表