This is our family now.
现在 这里就是我的家
And you don't know Granny the way we do.
你没我们了解老奶奶
Her power is absolute.
她的力量登峰造极
And she is smarter than any human.
她的智慧无人可及
Just as these green fire rocks temper our weapons,
正如这些燃烧的绿石 可以使武器威力增大
making them stronger, she makes us stronger.
而她可以让我们更加强大
She's preparing.
她正在筹备
Soon, a great Fury will consume this world,
很快 复仇女神就会统治这个世界
and no one will be able to stop us.
万夫莫敌
Harriet!
哈里特
I told you to look after our lost lamb...
我是让你照顾好这只迷失的羔羊
not slaughter him.
不是杀了他
Take your sisters to their rooms
带你的姐妹回房♥间
while I bring peace to our visitor.
我安抚下客人
I don't care how powerful you are.
不管你有多强大
I won't let you ruin any more lives.
我不会允许你继续蹂躏生命
You are in no position to stop me.
你没有资格说允不允许
Once I bury your memories,
当我把你的记忆埋葬之后
you'll see life can be so much better
你会发现 没有痛苦的过去
without a painful past.
让生活更美好
Move it or lose it, sister.
逃则死 小妹妹
Not exactly home sweet home.
这可不是传说中的温暖家园
When Clark said you gave him the cold shoulder,
看来克拉克说你把他冷落了
he wasn't kidding.
还是很有道理的
Hello.
有人吗
Mister...El?
艾尔先生
I'm here to talk about your son...
我想和您谈谈您的儿子
Clark.
克拉克
Kal-el.
卡尔·艾尔
Look, I know as a parent,
我知道 作为一位父亲
You had to make the hardest decision ever...
您做了一个很艰难的决定
to save your son and...
选择把他独自送来
send him here alone.
救他一命
When my mom was dying, she tried to protect me, too.
我母亲弥留之际时 也不断保护着我
And I love her, but she was wrong.
虽然我是爱她的 但她的确做错了
I will never get to hold her again.
我没有机会再享受母爱了
But you --
但您...
you can still be there for Clark --
您还有机会陪伴克拉克的
I mean...Kal-El.
我是说 卡尔·艾尔
Your son needs a father who believes in him.
您的儿子 需要一个相信他的父亲
I-I wish knowing that I loved him was enough.
我也希望可以用我的爱弥补他
But Clark can't fully hear it
但克拉克
with the ghost of your disappointment
一直被一个充满失望的魂魄
haunting him.
所困扰
You're stopping him from fulfilling his potential.
你在阻碍他去实现自己的抱负
He's an amazing man.
他是个了不起的男人
He's a hero.
他是个英雄
Really?
就这样吗
Nothing?
你无所谓的吗
You know, you may not care about anybody else but yourself,
也许你是不顾他人感受的人
but Clark does.
但克拉克不是
And you are not 1/10 the Kryptonian he is.
你都及不上他这个氪星人的十分之一
He's lucky to be rid of you!
能摆脱你 是他的福分
Don't fret, my child.
别怕 好孩子
I'm here to ease your pain.
我来帮你缓解疼痛
I have no pain.
我不痛
Oh, but you do.
其实你痛的
You are an abandoned soul.
你这个被抛弃的灵魂
It's not your fault your parents didn't want you.
被父母遗弃不是你的错
Let me help push all that anger away.
我帮你把愤怒释放出去
You're way off.
你也太扯了吧
It's tempting, though, isn't it?
很期待 是不是
No.
不觉得
Challenges are what make us who we are.
挑战铸成我们的人格
The people that I've lost, the things that I've learned --
失去了那些人 和那些领悟
I wouldn't be the same without them.
我不会再是我
We've all had moments we regret
那些你后悔的事
and people who have let us down.
那些让你失望的人
I can take that all away.
我会把他们统统清走的
You just ask any of my girls.
你可以去问问那些女孩们
I'm the most compassionate one of all.
我是最慈爱的人了
Thanks.
谢谢
I thought I could handle that on my own.
我以为我可以自己搞定的
I'm so used to...
我一直都是很...
looking after myself.
自立的
You're part of my team now.
现在你是我的伙伴了
I wasn't gonna abandon you.
我不会弃你不顾的
Lois.
露易丝
Jor-El, let her go!
乔·艾尔 放她走
I may not have lived up to your expectations,
也许是我辜负了你的意愿
but if you hurt her,
但如果你伤了她
You will have failed all of mine!
就是你辜负我了
Lois, are you all right?
露易丝 你没事吧
I guess I need to work a little on my dismount.
看来我的下马动作还需练习
Jor-El!
乔·艾尔
He's here!
他就在这
Clark is here.
克拉克就在这里了
Come out, come out, wherever you are!
出来啊 不管你在哪 你出来啊
Lois, he's not talking.
露易丝 他不会说话的
I'm fine with that.
我习惯了
After what he did to you, I'm done.
他居然对你做出这种事情 我受够了
No.
不行
Wait.
等一下
I love you too much
我太爱你了
to let you and your father give up on each other.
不想让你和父亲放弃彼此
Just...
拜托你
Try one more time.
尝试一下
Please.
求你了
My son...
我的儿子
I've only had the joy of knowing you a few weeks.
知道你的存在我只高兴了一阵子而已
I wish I could be with you always
多希望我能一直在你身边
to guide you and protect you.
指引你 保护你
We don't have much time.
我们没有时间了
My dearest Kal-El,
我亲爱的卡尔·艾尔
our love will always be with you.
我们的爱会与你同在
I can already see you carry within you
我知道你继承了
your father's independent spirit.
你父亲的独♥立♥精神
But more importantly,
更重要的是
your mother's never-ending bravery
你继承了你母亲的无限勇气
and her compassionate heart.
和慈悲的胸怀
Your father tells me
你父亲跟我说
the new world you're journeying to, earth,
你要前往的地球是个新世界
is full of complicated beings
充满了复杂的生物
capable of great emotion.
他们感情丰富
My wish is for you to live a full and wonderful life,
我只希望你拥有完整而美妙的人生
But I need you to know,
但我要你知道
you were born of a great love.
你是我们爱的结晶
And your brilliant father has devised a way
你聪明的父亲就想出一个办法
for you to carry on that love...
让你在没有我们的情况下
without us.
依然享有这份爱
The ship I designed
我设计的那艘船
to carry you to your destiny
能够将你引向你的使命
can only hold one Kryptonian --
但只能容下一个氪星人
One who has so much potential --
这个氪星人有无限潜力
So unlike your father.
不像你的父亲
No.
别这么说
Your mother and I cannot come with you.
我和你母亲不能和你一起去地球
To do so would be to burden your innocent soul
这样也许会因为我们的脆弱和失败
with our frailties and failures.
给你纯洁的心灵增添负担
But you have within you the best of both of us.
但是你拥有我们的优点
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表