Tess. Yeah.
泰丝 恩
It looks like you've been taking spin classes, and not in the gym.
看来你被洗过脑了 不知道站在哪边
What are you talking about, Lois?
你在说什么 露易丝
Censorship.
审查机构
I write an article against the VRA,
我写了篇反对议案的文章
and you turn it into venom for vigilantes.
你却同意发布恶意诋毁义警的报道
I didn't approve this article.
我没同意发布这篇文章
I -- I didn't approve any of these articles.
这类文章我一篇都没让发布
Well, if you didn't green-light this garbage, who did?
如果你不点头 谁敢
You know, I have better things to do than deal with your mess.
与其收拾你这烂摊子 我做其他事去了
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Tess.
泰丝
Lionel Luthor.
朗尼·卢瑟
I thought --
我以为...
Yes, well, rumors of my death...
关于我已经死了的谣言...
have been greatly exaggerated.
大家深信不疑了
Smallville S10E13
超人前传第十季第十三集
What?
楞着做什么
You got a hug for your long-lost daddy?
不和你久未谋面的父亲拥抱下吗
No?
不吗
Clark told me about this other earth.
克拉克和我提过另一个世界
You're from there, aren't you?
你在那里 对不对
It doesn't matter where I'm from, Lutessa.
我从哪里来的不重要 卢瑟·泰丝
I am still your father
我就是你父亲
and, as far as this trusting world believes,
那个伪装得让世人完全相信
the same man who successfully faked his own death.
自己已经死去的人
Which also makes you the same man who abandoned me.
还是那个抛弃我的人
Interesting, because in my world,
很有意思 因为在我的意识里
you're the one who turned your back on me.
是你背叛了我
I'm sure I had my reasons.
我是有原因的
Oh, you did.
当然
I neglected you, Lutessa.
我是忽略了你 卢瑟·泰丝
But I won't make that mistake again.
但我再也不会犯这种错误了
Clark opened the door between worlds,
克拉克打开了两个世界间的门
and that's given me a second chance
这又给了我一个
to put things right between us,
重新处理你我关系
to be the father you always wanted.
成为你心目中那个父亲的机会
What exactly do you want, Lionel?
你到底想要什么 朗尼
To provide for my family --
照顾我的家庭
for you and for your brother.
照顾你和你的弟弟
I was a fool.
我从前真是个傻瓜
I turned my back on you for someone who betrayed me.
为了背叛我的人而背弃了你
Well, Clark was never yours in this world.
在这个世界 你别想控制克拉克
And Lex is dead.
莱科斯已经死了
That is a lie, Tess.
你错了 泰丝
You saved Lex.
你救了莱科斯
And now he's out there alone somewhere
现在他在世界上某个地方
because you discarded him.
因为你丢弃了他
And you know the crippling scars
你知道对于一个孩子来说
that that can leave on a child, Lutessa.
是多么重的创伤 卢瑟·泰丝
Where is he?
他在哪里
Tell me now.
快说
I don't know, but I'm gonna find him before you do.
我不知道 不过我会在你之前找到他
The boy doesn't need you.
他现在不需要你
He needs his father.
他需要他的父亲
And they say being a wanted man's
他们说被通缉
supposed to be a bad thing.
本应该是不好的东西
Were you peeking at your --
你在偷看你的...
I -- okay.
我...是的
Mm. I -- just a peek, just a really quick peek.
我只看了一下 扫了一眼
Right.
好吧
The government may have framed me as a terrorist,
政♥府♥号♥称我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
but it would truly be criminal
要是我现在不让你
to keep you from checking up on the world, wouldn't it?
观察世界动向 这才真是犯罪呢 是吧
And while you do that, I'm going to, uh take a walk.
你观察的时候 我去走走
I'm gonna stretch my legs out a little bit.
甩甩腿 运动运动
Oliver? Hmm?
奥利弗
Your stretching yesterday led to you stopping two muggings
你昨天甩了两下 阻止了两起打劫
and a very public bank robbery.
和一次银行抢劫
That's right.
是啊
I wore the hoodie.
我有穿连衣帽制♥服♥
And if you get caught,
如果你被抓的话
you're gonna be wearing prison orange,
你就得穿牢服了
which is not the best color on you.
橘红色一点都不适合你
Hey, I just got you back. I don't want to lose you again.
好不容易相聚 我不想再失去你
We take you there now, live.
我们现在去现场看看
Vote down the VRA! Vote down the VRA!
否决议案 否决议案
What is this? I don't know.
什么情况 不知道
Tomorrow America votes
明天全体国人将投票决定
on whether or not to overturn the VRA!
是否继续推行议案
Our heroes need our help now more than ever!
我们的英雄需要我们
"Pro-hero rally"? Okay.
英雄支持大会吗
Vote down the VRA!
否决议案
Lois?
露易丝
Lois?
露易丝
Lois, I'm home.
露易丝 我回来了
Hi, Clark.
克拉克
Now, I still think newspaper
到现在 我都认为
is the number-one way to spread the word,
报纸是世上第一传播媒介
but you can't beat door to door for the personal touch.
可是你也不能忽视邻里间的交流
I just single-handedly swayed 30 more votes in our favor.
我已经说服了30个人支持我们
I love your enthusiasm,
我爱死了你的热情
but I don't have much time for politics.
但是我对政♥治♥不太感兴趣
Do you have time for your mom?
对你妈妈呢
Because a certain senator has been working overtime
她正加班加点地
to overturn the VRA.
在否决议案呢
Her cross-country campaigning
她全国性的宣传
has raised enough hero support to force a national vote.
已经获得了足够多的英雄支持者来推动投票
And I appreciate everything that she's done.
我感谢他为我所做的一切
But, Lois, the vote's tomorrow.
露易丝 明天要投票了
Clark, you don't give up on the game
克拉克 只要时间没到
when there are seconds left on the clock.
永远不要轻言放弃
I'm still out there saving people, Lois,
我仍然在拯救人类 露易丝
whether they want me around or not.
无论他们需不需要我
You need to see something.
给你看点东西
A small motorcade has pulled up behind the podium.
一辆小的机车在舞台后面停下来了
It looks like the keynote speaker has arrived.
看来宣讲人来了
A major opponent of the VRA...
那个强烈反对议案的人...
Clark, you were so focused on flying under the radar
克拉克 你飞翔的时候为了注意雷达
that you lost sight of the skyline.
都错过了天空的景色
A lot of people still believe in heroes.
非常多的人仍然相信英雄
They just need something to give them the courage to come out and fight.
他们需要精神上的支持 支持他们去奋斗
And now it is my great honor to introduce to you --
我很荣幸向你们介绍
She's your hero and mine.
我们的英雄
Or someone.
或者是所有人的
Please welcome senator Martha Kent!
欢迎我们参议员玛莎·肯特
These are difficult times.
现在是我们最艰难的时刻
With heroes being painted as criminals,
英雄被评判为罪犯
it's easy to lose hope.
人们会为此丧失希望
Yeah! Yeah!
支持 支持
But if we don't speak up now, then when?
如果我们此刻不说 何时能说
Yeah!
支持
My father always said,
我父亲过去经常说
"Life only asks of you what you can handle."
生活只让你做你能做的事情
Sometimes we can't do it on our own.
有时候有些事我们自己做不了
That's why we need to join together in this crusade
这就是我们参与这次改革运动的原因
like a family...
就像一个大家庭...
So that our united strength
那么就让我们团结起来
shines through the darkness like a beacon...
像灯塔一样照亮前路茫茫
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
同意 同意 同意 同意
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表