Previously on Smallville...
《超人前传》前情提要
What else are you hiding, Tess?
你还有什么事瞒着我 泰丝
It's a Kryptonian relic.
是氪星的遗物
Is this time travel?
我时空旅行了吗
It's like a parallel reality.
像是平行世界
You could conquer the universe.
你能征服整个世界
The man of tomorrow -- Clark Luthor!
你是未来之星 克拉克·卢瑟
Who are you?
你是谁
I can't live in a world where you don't love me.
没你爱我的世界 我活不下去
So while I'm stranded here, he's...
我现在被困于此 那么他...
Stuck in your life there.
被困在属于你的生活里了
Your scar.
你的疤呢
There's no take-backs when it comes to gold-k.
木已成舟 无法再挽回了
Get up!
起来
I'm not going back to lionel's world.
我绝不回去朗尼的世界
Lionel's here.
朗尼也在这
He followed you, clark, from his parallel world,
他在平行世界里跟踪你而来
I'm not the lionel you knew.
我可不是你所认识的郎尼
If we find a detail that he overlooked,
如果能察觉一些他所忽略的细节
We could prove that he's a fake,
我们就能证明他是个假的
And his entire house of cards will come crashing down.
他可就全盘皆输了
Wouldn't want to miss how it all turns out.
不要错过了真♥相♥大白的时刻
How was your day?
这天过得如何
It depends. What day is it?
那得看今天星期几了
I don't know if I should be going for this promotion.
我在犹豫 要不要接受升职
Lois, your heart is in journalism.
露易丝 新闻报道是你的命根子
And you have a future in it.
有一天 你会飞黄腾达的
I know. I've seen it.
我亲眼见过
I haven't seen you since breakfast yesterday.
昨天早上到现在 我都没见到你
Well, I'm planning to see you for a few moments at the altar.
红地毯那天 你应该会有空来看我一眼
Oh, come on. It's not that bad. I still live at the farm.
没那么夸张 我还是住在农场的
I have a toothbrush to prove it.
有牙刷为证
You haven't been home five nights this week.
你这周有五个晚上没回来了
And someone wants to forget
某人好像忘了
that the two nights that I was home,
我回家的那两晚
He was off cavorting around in Bangkok.
他却跑去曼谷忙活了
They had floods.
那里闹水灾
Something interesting?
有什么好消息吗
Yeah. It's from my mom.
有 我妈写来的
She says that Conner is doing great in Washington, D.C.,
她说康纳在华府表现不错
And she's sending us an early wedding gift.
另外 她提前送了我们一份结婚礼物
It's the deed to the farm.
农场的地契
Oh, for our wedding.
结婚礼物
Well, that's so...
真是太...
so...
太
...thoughtful.
有心了
Thoughtful?
有心
Yeah, um, she must want us to...
是啊 她一定是想让我们...
Yeah, start our new married life there.
在那儿开始新婚生活
Maybe.
也许吧
Or, with all the commuting to Metropolis and Bangkok...
但介于往来大都会和曼谷的交通状况
Maybe she thinks we should sell it.
也许她是想让我们卖♥♥了它
Home sweet home.
温暖的家
Smallville S10E17
超人前传第十季第十七集
Kent Farm
肯特农场
Coming.
来了
Good morning.
早上好
Oh, just as quaint on the inside!
里边也是古色古香的
A turn-key, I hope.
可立即入住吧
Uh, who, what, when, and why?
搞什么东东
Oh, Manners. Marge Manners.
失礼了 我叫玛治·曼娜斯
Smallville real estate --
史摩维尔房♥屋中介
We may be small, but we sell big.
公♥司♥虽小 生意很大
Now, you live here with...
和你同住的是...
Soontobe. Is he here?
他还没搬进来 他在家吗
No, he had an emergency in...
不 他有急事去...
the fields this morning -- big, something important.
地里干活了 很重要的活儿
A fireplace -- how charming.
壁炉 真美
Is it original to the house?
是原配的吗
Oh, if you mean old as hell, yes,
可以保证 是旧的要死
And it has the soot buildup to prove it.
里边还积了厚厚的煤灰
I mean, this thing smokes like the Dickens.
那气味 跟狄更斯的小说有得一拼
I see.
了解
Well, if you don't mind,
你若不介意的话
I'd like to take a look at the rest of the house on my own.
我想一个人看看♥房♥♥子的其它地方
Oh, just be careful of the last step.
小心最后一节台阶
It's a suicide ride.
很要命的
I mean, we can't get it to nail into place to save our lives --
总是固定不住 害了我们无数次了
Literally!
真的
Clark Kent, if I wasn't late,
克拉克·肯特 我若不是赶时间
I would kick your bulletproof ass right now.
一定踢爆你的金刚屁♥股♥
Mom, I really appreciate your gift.
妈妈 很感谢你的礼物
You really didn't have to.
你大可不必
No -- yeah.
不是 好吧
Okay, well, tell Conner I said hello,
替我问候康纳
And I'll try to come out and visit soon.
我会尽快去看你们
Okay.
好的
Bye.
再见
Talk about nature versus nurture.
环境造人啊
I'm assuming you destroyed yours?
我猜你毁了你的盒子
That explains why we didn't switch places.
难怪我们没有互换位置
Seems that makes this a one-way trip.
看来这是趟单程旅行了
Like they say, you can't go home again.
别想再回家了
And we gather here today
我们相聚于此
to say goodbye to our husband and friend on this earth,
悼念这位丈夫与朋友
Oliver Queen...
奥利弗·奎因
And to offer our continued support to Mrs. Queen.
同时向奎因夫人提供一如既往的帮助
He got what he deserved! Rich brat!
他死有余辜 这个富二代
He s-stole all of our land!
他偷走了所有人的地
He -- he ruined a perfectly good town
他把好好的镇子给毁了
filled with -- with honest working men and honest working women.
镇子里这么多诚实安分工作的人
He took it right out from underneath us!
他却把我们脚下的土地给抢走了
No, let go of me! I'm gonna show you,
放开我 我证明给你看
You son of a bitch!
你个混♥蛋♥
Let -- let go of me!
放开我
You have some nerve showing up here after you put him in that grave.
你杀了他 居然还敢来这里
It's not me.
不是我
Clark Luthor -- he did this.
克拉克·卢瑟 是他干的
How does it feel knowing that you're the most wanted man on earth,
作为世界第一通缉犯的感受如何
to know that everyone who sees you wants you dead?
所有人都想要你死
Lois, put the rock away.
露易丝 把石头拿开
I wish that killing you with this rock could even begin
用这石头杀了你 也抵不过
to cause you as much pain as you've caused me.
你给我带来的伤害
But I guess that's the price of having a heart --
不过这就是有一颗心的代价
It can get broken.
心会受伤
I'm not him. He sent me from my world.
我不是他 我被他从我的世界传送过来了
Please, Lois, you have to believe me.
露易丝 你一定要相信我
I was the one on the roof,
我是屋顶上的那人
and I'm the only one who knows
也只有我知道
that I told you I couldn't live in a world...
我告诉过你 没你爱我的世界
Where I didn't love you.
你活不下去
It's me.
是我
You have to get out of here.
你得赶快离开
Everyone knows who you are.
所有人都知道你
He took the mirror box with him, Lois.
他把镜盒拿走了 露易丝
It's not here.
不在这个世界
I have to get back and stop him.
我必须回去阻止他
Everyone in the city is carrying meteor rock with them.
城里每个人都随身带着陨石
That's why Ultraman killed Oliver.
超能人之所以杀他
He told them that those rocks would protect them from you --
就是因为他告诉大家 陨石能阻止你
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表