Makes me wish I was someone else entirely.
我能希望自己是别人吗
Well, is it always so bad being someone else?
每次变成别人是不是感觉很差
I'm quite enjoying myself.
我还是喜欢我自己
Last call for the Joneses!
琼斯夫妇在吗
Over here.
这里
What are you doing?
你想干嘛
We're the Joneses, the two of us.
我们俩是琼斯夫妇
We're the Joneses.
我们是琼斯夫妇
We're the...Joneses.
我们是琼斯夫妇
Yeah.
好的
Right this way.
这边请
Here we are.
就这里
Thank you.
谢谢
Enjoy.
请慢用
Yeah, look, we shouldn't be doing this.
我们不能这么干
The universe just gave a guy with a secret
茫茫世界中 你这个神秘男
and a girl with no identity
和我这个消失女
the chance to enjoy an evening out in public.
一个在公共场合享受的机会
What's the worst that could happen?
还能发生什么可怕的事情
Drink it in, handsome.
喝了它 帅哥
You know, roll it around in your mouth for a minute
含在嘴巴里一分钟
and tell me how you feel.
告诉我什么感觉
I feel like I can't believe that you did this to my jacket.
我真不敢相信你改了我的衣服
Keep in mind that it's a prototype, okay?
你要记住这样很美丽
And it's not any worse than machine-gun fire.
而且要比挨枪击好多了
Uh, that's debatable.
这可不能下定论
The hood's not gonna stay up during superspeed...
这帽子在高速运动的时候会掉
and at night, I won't be able
而且晚上
to see anything through these glasses.
戴着这个我都看不见东西
Well, just use a bobby pin for the hood
那么你高速运动的时候
when you're superspeeding, and...
在帽子上卡一个发夹
X-ray vision for the shades.
然后就用X光看东西
Now stop giving me excuses...
别找理由
And humor me.
来取笑我了
I don't want to wear a mask.
我可不想带个面具
You are going global now,
你现在要走向世界了
which is...awesome, frankly,
多么了不起
but you have spent more time in the shadows
但你在暗处的时候
than you ever have in the spotlight.
总是要比在明处的多
You are sticking your neck out farther than you have before.
你现在管的闲事儿越来越多了
I'm not gonna stop saving people.
我不会停下救人的脚步的
I can't believe you would think I would want that.
不敢相信你居然要我这样
You know what? I know how important what you do is --
我知道你做这些有多重要
Not just to you but to the whole world.
不仅仅只为了你 还为了整个世界
Okay --
好吧
Do you remember who else didn't want to wear a mask?
你还记得另一个不要戴面具的吗
Oliver. Oliver made his own choice.
奥利弗 奥利弗是自己做的选择
And whether you like it or not, you've made one, too.
不管你喜不喜欢 你也一定要戴
What is gonna happen if people start thinking
如果人们开始觉得那个西装革履的克拉克
that shirt-and-tie Clark has what it takes to save the day?
就是拯救世界的人怎么办
Sooner or later, someone is gonna put two and two together.
久而久之 人们就会把两个形象重合在一起的
Yeah, I appreciate your concern --
我非常感谢你的关心
And I don't understand why you aren't more concerned.
但是我不能理解你怎么想那么多
Oliver went from having two identities to one...
奥利弗将两个形象合成了一个
To none.
现在他一文不值
And I will stand by you no matter what, okay?
不管怎样我都会站在你这边
But is that really the life you want for yourself?
这真是你自己想要的生活吗
Yeah, I really should get to work.
是的 我真的要去工作了
Uh, no.
不
You do not get to whoosh your way out of this one.
你不戴就不准出去
Why don't I just save you the trouble,
为什么我要为你想那么多
and I'll just superspeed off all on my own...
我自己也能高速运动
Okay?
懂吗
Whoosh!
嗖一下子
That was delicious.
味道真不错
Mm-hmm.
没错
But oh, my god. Right?
我的老天哪 呵呵
Oh.
有人来了
Phone call from your wife,
你太太电♥话♥
Mr. Jones.
琼斯先生
Would you like my advice?
要我给你些建议吗
You get your cab,
赶紧打车回去
and you let him take that limo of his back home...
让他自己坐那豪华轿车回家去
Alone.
记得是一个人
I don't know.
不知道怎么了
Hello, dear.
你好 亲爱的
I know this line isn't secure,
这条电♥话♥线路并不安全
but you weren't answering your cell.
但是你手♥机♥又不接我电♥话♥
I found them, but I don't think I have much longer.
我找到他们了 但是我时间不多了
Oh, god.
我的天哪
Who is this?
你是谁呢
Hello?
喂
Is everything all right, ma'am?
没事吧 小姐
Hello? You hear me?
喂 听见我说了吗
What's happening?
到底怎么了
What do you mean, ma'am?
小姐 你什么意思
Hello! He found me.
喂 他找到我了
Hello? Who found you? Who is this?
喂 谁找到你了 你是谁
Hello?
喂
Oliver.
奥利弗
Who is this? Who found you?
你是谁 谁找到你了
Hello?
喂
Don't worry, Mr. Jones.
别担心 琼斯先生
You'll be joining her soon enough.
你马上就能来陪她了
Oliver, what is it?
奥利弗 怎么回事儿
Uh, I'm pretty sure Mrs. Jones, uh...
我很肯定的就是 琼斯太太她...
Just died.
刚才挂了
I think whoever the real Mr. Jones is,
不管谁是琼斯
is next on the list.
他一定是下一个
Can you trace it?
能追踪那个电♥话♥吗
The number the hostess had on file for the reservations
女服务员那里订座登记的电♥话♥
matches the number that Mrs. Jones called from.
和刚才琼斯太太打来的电♥话♥是同一个
So if we want to save Mr. Jones, we need to find him,
要想救琼斯先生 先得找到他
but we don't even know where to start.
可是现在无从下手啊
I think I might.
我想我知道
Okay, driver, we don't care
司机师♥傅♥ 先前你的各种安排
about the arrangements that you made. We just --
我们不管了 我们只要...
We need to get back to the Joneses' --
赶紧开回去
I mean, my place...
我的意思是回家...
Mr. Jones, we've been looking for you.
琼斯先生 找你找得好辛苦
Don't worry about it, Mr. Kent.
别担心 肯特先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Clark Kent!
克拉克·肯特
Bert?
我是伯特
Weren't you at that crime scene the other day --
前几天有个什么来着
The one with the Robbery/homicide.
你是不是也在现场啊 谋杀抢劫吧
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, um, listen, Bert?
伯特 问你一下
How is that so many bodies go for so long without being found?
这么多尸体堆在这儿 多久才被发现的啊
A dwp worker stumbled across them
深水港的一个工人在下面废弃的地道里
in an abandoned tunnel just beneath here.
不经意间发现的
Looks like they were dumped as recently as a few hours ago.
看起来有好几个小时了
Does forensics have any leads?
法医有眉目了吗
We're not gonna know anything more until the coroner takes a closer look.
在验尸官进一步查明前 什么都不知道呀
Have you seen that viral clip of the blur from London?
看过Viral Clip上侠影在伦敦的视频没[视频网站]
Because it was fuzzy, but it looks so much like you.
视频不是很清楚 但很像你哦
You know, I don't spend much time paying attention
我可没这么多时间
to what happens halfway around the world.
地球这么大 不知道那么多事儿
Thanks, Bert.
谢谢你 伯特
So, what do you think?
你怎么看呢
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表