Our "Twilight Zone" acid trip to the, uh, Phantom Prison --
那个古怪又玄幻的"幻影监狱"
that place was...
那地方是
Kryptonian.
来自氪星
And that horny-toad-looking thing that crashed Chloe and Jimmy's wedding?
那个破坏克洛依和吉米婚礼的丑八怪
Kryptonian.
来自氪星
And the spaceship that I found in the woods near the dam?
还有我在大坝旁森林里发现的飞船
Also Kryptonian, but it wasn't mine --
也来自氪星 但不是我的
it was my cousin's.
是我堂姐的
Sorry about the third degree, Clark.
别怪我话唠 克拉克
It's just not every week that a girl learns her boyfriend's an...
不是每个女孩子都会发现 她男友是...
Alien?
外星人
And you're still okay with that?
你依然能接受
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
It's like...
就好像
dating a God or...Bono.
在约会上帝 或博诺[U2主唱]
At least we're on a story in the boonies,
至少我们能到荒郊野外来报道
and I get to play 20 questions without...
让我能尽情地拷问你
our nosy little Kitty cat sniffing around.
而不用担心那只"小猫眯"附耳偷听
It's lucky that Tess sent us out here to cover the Cherry Festival.
真是万幸 泰丝派我们来报道樱花节
Clark Kent doesn't believe in luck.
克拉克·肯特从不相信运气
What'd you do...
你做了什么手脚
Clark?
克拉克
I didn't want you in the middle of tonight's antihero protest.
我不想让你掺合晚上的反英雄示♥威♥
Clark, that should have been my story.
克拉克 那是我的报道
Why did you chop-block me?
干嘛坏我的事
Lois, we both know that your articles in support of The Blur
露易丝 你写了那么多支持侠影的文章
put you in the eye of the antihero storm.
早已成为反英雄人士的眼中钉了
So, what, you're gonna lock me in a Castle Tower
那又怎样 你打算把我锁在城♥堡♥里
like I'm some damsel in distress?
你当我是怨妇啊
Lois, I just want to make sure that you're safe.
露易丝 我只希望你平安
Clark, I love that an intergalactic powerhouse wants to protect me...
克拉克 我喜欢有个银河系超人来保护我
But this Earth girl can take care of herself.
但我这地球姑娘懂得照顾自己的
I didn't even see what we hit.
我都没看见撞到了什么
Two flats and only one spare.
瘪了俩胎 只有一个备胎
Looks like a job for...
看来只能
AAA.
叫拖车了
And there's no reception.
居然没信♥号♥♥
Want me to change that tire for you?
要我帮你换轮胎吗
I think I can handle it.
我想我能应付
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, praise the Lord!
赞颂我主
You're okay!
你们没事吧
It's okay. There's nothing a mechanic can't fix.
没事 找个机修工就能搞定
Do you know where there's one nearby?
附近有修车厂吗
Up the road a bit, in Meeker Springs. Thanks.
往前走 在米柯泉哪里 谢了
All right, Lois, well,
走吧 露易丝
if we leave now, we'll be back in a flash.
现在出发 很快就能回来了
Oh, but, Clark,
克拉克
I'm such a delicate flower --
我是那么弱不禁风
I will --
我会
I will wilt in that heat.
我会化掉的
I think I'll just stay with, um...
我还是留下来陪陪
Charlotte, ma'am.
我叫夏洛特
I got some fresh-squeezed lemonade if you like.
我这儿有刚榨的柠檬汁 你爱喝吗
Ah! Lovely. So we will have a big glass,
太好了 我们一人一大杯
as we damsels in distress wait for Clark to...
柔弱地在此等候克拉克
come rescue us.
营救我们
Lois, is there a problem?
露易丝 你怎么了
Okay. First it's not safe in the Asphalt Jungle,
当然了 你说我在大城市里不安全
and now I'm at risk in Green Acres?
现在野外又有危险了
Look, we're in the middle of nowhere.
这里荒郊野岭的
You think horse-and-buggy girl is gonna hurt me?
你担心那坐马车的小女孩会伤害我吗
What is she gonna do, dimple me to death?
她能怎样 用笑容杀死我吗
Here you go!
给你
Thank you, Charlotte.
谢谢 夏洛特
Now, why don't we watch while my knight in shining armor...
好了 不如咱们来看看我的银甲骑士
saves the day?
如何力挽狂澜
It's gonna be a long walk, Lancelot,
路途遥远 兰斯洛[亚瑟王手下的勇猛骑士]
but we will be right here waiting for your triumphant return.
我们在此等你大胜而归
Still watching!
还看着呢
Lois?
露易丝
Lois?!
露易丝
Smallville S10E06
超人前传第十季第六集
Lois?
露易丝
"No service."
没信♥号♥♥
Something I can help you with?
需要帮忙吗
My girlfriend -- she's missing.
我女友 不见了
I went into town to get a flat fixed,
我进城去补轮胎
and...and now she's gone.
回来她就不见了
We were in a bit of an argument when I left,
我离开时 和她有些口角
and I thought maybe she was still mad at me,
我以为她是生我气了
but... I can't find her.
可...我找不到她
You know, I've searched everywhere.
我四处都找遍了
Better wrap that.
最好包扎一下
Cut looks pretty nasty.
割得很深
How bad was your little argument?
什么样的口角
No, this is from the rim of the tire. That's where I cut it.
不 这是钢圈割伤的
Look, there was a girl here.
当时有个女孩在这
She might know where my girlfriend went.
她可能知道我女友去哪了
Girl?
女孩
Charlotte -- she was about 12 years old.
夏洛特 12岁左右
She was selling produce on the side of the road.
她在路边卖♥♥果汁
She had a horse and buggy.
她还有辆马车
We're in the middle of nowhere.
这里荒郊野岭的
Never seen anybody set up shop here.
从没见过有人来这里开店
There's not enough traffic.
车流量太少了
Well, I know what I saw, all right? I'm not making this up.
我亲眼看到的 不是瞎编
Why don't we go down to the station?
我们还是回局里吧
I'm not going anywhere till Lois gets back.
露易丝不回来 我哪都不去
Mister, calm yourself down.
先生 你冷静一点
Look.
听我说
This must be what we ran over.
我们一定是碾到这个了
Now, if our blowout wasn't an accident,
既然爆胎不是意外
someone could have done this on purpose.
那一定是有人故意的
I think you better get a move on before you get yourself in some trouble.
你最好赶紧离开 免得惹上麻烦
Just trying to show you. I'm not gonna say it again!
你自己看 我不会说第二遍
Those are tracks from the horse and buggy.
那是马车的痕迹
Now, if there was no girl, how do you explain those?
要是没有女孩 你怎么解释
They do look fresh.
的确是新痕
Run up the logging road a bit.
往林子里去了
All right, you proved your point.
好吧 你赢了
Let's take a hike.
我们去看一看
If your girlfriend is out there...
你女友要是在里头
we'll find her.
我们会找到她的
Giddap!
驾
Look at you drive that horse.
瞧你驾马的架势
At your age, the best I could do was drive my dad crazy.
我像你这么大时 只会让我爸抓狂
Lucky for me, you were around.
幸好有你在
So, how much longer before our carbon-free hayride
我们这无碳驾驶还要多久
gets us to the train station?
才能到达火车站
Oh, not much.
不远了
But I'm not allowed to go into town.
但我不能够进城
My father will give you the ride from here.
我父亲会载你过去
As long as I can make the express back to cover the rally,
只要能赶上特快 回去报道集♥会♥
I'm happy.
我就很开心
I am not gonna miss out on a front-page story
我才不愿意错失头版良机
just because he thinks I can't take care of myself.
就因为他觉得我照顾不了自己
So, your town is quaint.
这里真是古色古香
How many people live out here?
住着多少人
Our whole congregation.
整个族群
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表