You won't ever have to worry about seeing him again.
你永远都不用担心再看到他了
He wasn't you, Clark.
他不是你 克拉克
I mean, not you you.
我是说 不是你自己
Well, I know the circumstances were different on that side,
我知道另一个世界里的情况
but it was still me in that mirror.
但那依旧是镜中的我
And the way you looked at me, Lois, with so much hate...
而你看我的眼神里 充满着憎恨
It was like you had already formed your opinion
就像你已经对克拉克·卢瑟有了自己的看法
about Clark Luthor -- for good reason.
并且理由充分
He was a monster.
他是个怪物
I was a monster.
我是那个怪物
Kind of makes you wonder how "earth two" Lois Lane
让你有点纳闷 这两个露易丝·莱恩
managed to put up with such a colossal tool.
是如何忍♥受这么大个"工具"的
Consider yourself universally consistent.
想到你在宇宙中的统一性
Didn't cut him any slack.
应该是丝毫不懈怠的千刀万剐
But I do think she was about to give him another chance.
但我认为 她会给他第二次机会的
You don't have to worry about second chances with me.
你不用担心第二次机会的问题
You're doing really well with the first one.
第一次机会你就掌握的非常好
"Luthor blood is poison."
卢瑟是穷凶极恶的
That's what I said before things got weird.
在事情变得诡异前 我就说过
Who knew you had such a gift for understatement?
你总是能把事情轻描淡写过去
The heir that Lionel left that box to -- it's you.
朗尼的那个盒子 你是继承人
Given all that the Luthors have done,
把卢瑟家的事都抖出来
is it any surprise that I didn't feel like sharing
并不是我想和大家
with the rest of the class?
分享的过去
I'm guessing how I reacted
我的反应
is exactly why you didn't tell me everything.
就是你没有告诉的后果
Clark, you want to know the truly perverse part?
克拉克 你知道最错误的是什么吗
I'm upset that he threw me away.
我担心他会抛弃我
As grotesque and sordid a family tree as I've just inherited,
我继承了家里诡异怪诞并肮脏的传统
I...
我
...wasn't good enough.
不够好
Okay.
好吧
And you're lucky. The Kents found you.
你是幸运的 肯特家的人找到了你
But you weren't so unlucky.
你没有那么倒霉
As screwed up as you think your life has been,
你的生活像你想的那么糟的话
Lionel didn't raise you on this side.
在这边 可不是朗尼抚养你长大呀
And what happened with...
发生在...
the other Clark...
另一个克拉克身上的事情
Is just proof that Lionel's blood doesn't corrupt.
只是证明朗尼家族的血统并没有完全败坏
It's the man himself.
是他自己有问题
I was wrong.
我错了
The real reason that I hid Alexander...
我把亚力山大藏起来的真实理由是...
...is because I didn't want anyone to...
我不希望任何人...
take him away from me.
把他从我身边夺走
I was afraid that he might be
我担心他也许是我所知道的
the closest thing to family that I would ever know.
和家人最相近的东西了
But he fooled me.
但他耍了我
And he's just as smart as Lex...
他和莱科斯一样的狡猾
if not smarter.
也许更狡猾
When and if he's found, it'll be because he wants to be.
一旦他被发现了 那一定是他自愿的
When Lex does show up, we'll face him together.
一旦莱科斯出现了 让我们共同面对
You're not alone anymore.
你再也不是一个人在战斗了
Uhh, don't I know you from somewhere?
那个...我是不是认识你啊
I don't think so. I'm from out of town.
不是吧 我从外地来的
Unexpected visit.
意外来访
But I guess I'm back in the nick of time.
不过我想我来的正是时候
Wouldn't want to miss how it all turns out.
不要错过了真♥相♥大白的时刻
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表