如果你还有其他消息,最好告诉我
If you do have other information, then you better tell me
- 否则会有摩擦-好吧。
- or there will be friction. - All right.
我昨晚确实在 Voxter Roe 看到了一些东西。
Look, I-I did see something up at Voxter Roe last night.
- 你知道?-我知道。
- You know it? - I know it.
Silver Darling 在那儿 Calum Dunwood 的船上。
Silver Darling was up there. Calum Dunwoody's boat.
Voxter Roe 没有港口。
There's no harbour at Voxter Roe.
没错,那他在做什么?
Exactly. So, what was he doing?
我们还没完呢。
We're not done yet.
你打电♥话♥给我♥干♥什么?
What the hell are you doing calling me?
我不在乎! 我告诉过你不要用这个号♥码联♥系♥我!
I don't give a shit! I told you not to contact me on this number!
不!
Nah!
不,不,不,那不是我的问题。
No, no, no, that's-that's no' my problem.
听着,我做了我的工作。
Look, I did my job.
你自己解决吧。
You sort it out yourself.
我不管你做什么。
I don't care what you do...
只要你别把我扯进来,好吗!
...long as you keep me out of it, all right?!
别再叫我了..。
Stop calling me on...
哦,嗨,宝贝!
Oh, hi, pet!
不,不,我只是... 我以为是别人。
No, no, I just... I thought it was somebody else.
好的,好的,我这就过去。
Aye, aye, I'm on my way.
赞成!
Aye!
我也爱你。
I love you too.
对。
Right.
别傻站着啊?
Don't just stand there, eh?
帮我们一把。
Give us a hand.
她需要休息。
She'll need to sleep.
- 她怎么了?-没事。
- What's wrong with her? - Nothing.
- 她没事-你确定吗?
- She's fine. - Are you sure?
有什么问题吗?
Are we going to have a problem?
嗯?
Hmm?
有什么问题吗?
Are we going to have a problem?
没有。
No.
很好。
Good.
我以为你死了!
I thought you were dead!
你知道我们在哪吗?
Do you know where we are?
没关系。
It's OK.
我不确定,
I can't be sure,
但我认为银色达令号♥的控制权
but I reckon the hold of the Silver Darling was
昨晚到处都是人。
full of people last night.
有可能,基尔南就是这么做的。
And could be, this is how Kiernan does it.
他把人偷运到岛上,
He smuggles people onto the isles,
然后把他们关在这里,直到他能..。
and then holds them here until he can...
把他们转移到大♥陆♥上。
...move them on to the mainland.
- Calum Dunwood 也参与了?-有道理。
- And Calum Dunwoody's involved? - Makes sense.
如果你想在北海周围转移人口,
If you're looking to move people around the North Sea,
那拖网渔船就是完美的掩护。
then a trawler's the perfect cover.
你知道卡勒姆把他们带到哪里去了吗?
So do you know where Calum took them?
还没有。
Not yet.
但我们正在努力。
But we're working on it.
是谁?
Who is it?
我是设得兰警局的佩雷斯探长。
It's DI Perez, Shetland Police.
我在找卡勒姆。
I'm looking for Calum.
他不在这里,他出海了。
He's not here, he's out at sea.
是吗?
Is he?
他的船在港口。
His boat's in the harbour.
介意我进来吗?
Mind if I come in?
你知道卡勒姆在哪吗?
Do you know where Calum is?
没有,抱歉。
Er, no. Sorry.
他昨晚没回家吗?
Did he not come home last night?
这是 Morag,不是吗?
It's Morag, isn't it?
赞成。
Aye.
他给你惹麻烦了吗?
Is he causing you trouble?
什么?
What?
你的同伴。
Your peerie boy.
他..。
He's, uh...
他不喜欢睡觉。
...he's not one for sleeping.
- 那我就不打扰你了-好的。
- Well, I better leave you to it, then. - Right, sure.
你见到卡勒姆的时候告诉他我要和他谈谈,好吗?
See when you see Calum, you tell him I need to talk to him, OK?
谢谢你。
Thank you.
- 托什-唐尼,你好吗?
- Tosh! - Oh, hey, Donnie! How's it going?
很好,你要喝咖啡吗?
Good! You getting some coffee?
啊! 愚蠢的问题,够了!
Ah! Stupid question, right enough!
工作怎么样?
How's work?
无聊,你呢?
Oh, dull. Yours?
绝对不无聊。
Definitely not dull.
我该走了。
Look, I should probably... get going.
哦,当然! 对不起,我... 再见。
Oh, of course! Sorry, I... See you later.
你想出去玩一晚上吗?
Do you want to go out one night?
哦,呃..。
Oh, uh...
可能比我想说的要大声一点。
Probably came out a wee bit louder than I meant it to.
为什么不给我打个电♥话♥?
Why don't you give me a call?
我会的。
I'll do that.
等等,我没有你的号♥码!
Oh, wait, I don't have your number!
- Prentice 的通话记录出来了-啊..。
- Prentice's call records came in. - Ah...
没事吧?
Everything OK?
你觉得 Prentice Hayes 过去七天打了多少电♥话♥?
How many calls do you think Prentice Hayes made in the last seven days?
我不知道,很多吧?
I don't know. A lot?
根据这个,是三个。
Three, according to this.
都是给他妈妈的。
All of them to his mum.
猜猜他收到了多少?
Guess how many he received?
五个。
Five.
两个是他妈妈打来的,三个是某个狡猾的电♥话♥打来的。
Two from his mum and three from some dodgy cold caller.
- 这好像有点低-有点低? !
- That seems a bit low. - A bit low?!
我们说的可是 Prentice Hayes,
This is Prentice Hayes we're talking about,
他那些狡猾的阴谋诡计!
all the dodgy schemes he was running!
你是说他能搞定所有人
You telling me he could manage all of them
每周打三个电♥话♥?
by making three calls a week?
- 这么说还有另一部手♥机♥?-我愿意赌一把。
- So there's another phone? - I'd be willing to bet on it.
我打电♥话♥给搜索队。
I'll call the search team.
卡勒姆,卡勒姆,我有话跟你说!
Calum? Calum, I need to talk to you!
我跟你没什么好说的。
I've got nothing to say to you.
- 卡伦...-进屋去,Morag!
- Calum... - Get in the house, Morag!
别逼我逮捕你。
Don't make me arrest you.
卡伦!
Calum!
那真是太蠢了。
Well, that was just stupid.
如果你要起诉我,那就起诉吧。
If you're going to charge me, charge me.
我要离开这里。
I need to get out of here.
坐下吧,卡勒姆?
Why don't you sit down, Calum?
我想去。
I want to go.
好了,你可以走了,等我们谈过之后。
OK, you can go, after we've talked.
谈什么?
About what?
关于两天前你在 Voxter Roe 船上带走的那些人。
About the people you took on your boat at Voxter Roe two nights ago.
- 我不知道你在说什么-你的船。
- I don't know what you're on about. - Your boat.
有人看到它锚定在那里。
It was seen anchored there.
那晚你把 Macbay 酒店的人带上飞机了吗?
Did you take the people from the Macbay Hotel on board that night?
我在你的船上 Calum。
I was on your boat, Calum.
我看到你把他们关在鱼笼里。
And I saw the fish hold that you kept them in.
你开船去哪儿了,卡勒姆?
Where did you sail to, Calum?
好吧你不想谈没关系让 Morag 进来。
OK, you don't want to talk, that's fine. Get Morag in here.
- 你不能这么做-是吗,谁说的?
- You can't do that. - Oh, really? Says who?
她什么都不知道。
She doesn't know anything.
根据我的经验,我们爱的人
Well, you see, in my experience, the people that we love
比他们表现出来的知道的要多得多。
tend to know a lot more than they let on.
我把他们送到 Scrabster 了。
I landed them off Scrabster.
为什么带他们去那里?
Why take them there?
- 因为那是我被告知要做的-谁告诉我的?
- Because that's what I was told to do. - By who?
是 Paul Kiernan 吗?
Was it Paul Kiernan?
听着,你..。
Look, you...
你只要照我说的做就行了。
You just do what you're told.
你不能问他们任何问题。
You don't ask these guys any questions.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表