我正在吃晚饭。
I was just having some dinner.
你是傻了还是怎么了?
Are you stupid or something?
把他们放回房♥间!
Put them back in the room!
你不是我老板。
You're not my boss.
在房♥间里!
In the room!
- 哦,你起来了!-你扮演 Runrig。
- Oh, you're up! - And you're playing Runrig.
别说钻井平台的坏话!
Don't bad-mouth the Rig!
我对他们只有爱。
I've got nothing but love for them.
好姑娘。
Good girl.
我想给你做点早餐,
Yeah, so I wanted to make you some breakfast,
但是,事情变得有点复杂了。
but, well, things got a bit smoky.
所以才戴面具。
Hence the mask.
敏感的眼睛,这是个负担。
Sensitive eyes. It's a burden.
你有咖啡吗?
Do you have any coffee?
水壶旁边有个罐子。
There's a jar by the kettle there.
你有真家伙吗?
You got any real stuff?
- 我下次再用-下次?
- I'll get it for next time. - Next time?
不,不,我不是那个意思。
No, no, I didn't mean it like that.
我不是自以为是,我不会的。
I'm not presuming. I wouldn't.
我的意思是如果你来的话,我会买♥♥一些的。
I just meant I'll get some in case you visit.
马上就好。
Instant's fine.
番茄酱还是酱汁?
So, ketchup or brown sauce?
都不是,我不吃香肠。
Neither. I don't eat sausages.
抱歉,我不知道。
Sorry, I didn't realise.
下次你就知道了。
You'll know for next time.
天啊,安迪,你整晚都在这里吗?
Christ, Andy! Have you been here all night?
我觉得回家没什么意义。
Didn't see much point in going home.
反正我也睡不着。
It's not like I'm getting any sleep.
闭路电视上有什么发现吗?
Managed to find anything on the CCTV?
好吧,
Well,
袭击邓伍迪房♥子的人肯定不是从勒威克来的。
whoever attacked the Dunwoody house, they didn't come through Lerwick.
我检查了所有的交通摄像头。
I've checked all the traffic cameras.
所以我想,也许他们绕了很远的路,
So, I figured, maybe they came the long way around,
南路。
the South Road.
南路上有摄像头吗?
Do we have any cameras on the South Road?
没有。
No.
但加油站有。
But the petrol station does.
我找到了这个。
I found this.
在袭击当天拍的。
Taken on the day of the attack.
那是你的女人吗?
Is that your woman?
暂停一下。
Pause it there.
放大。
Zoom in.
那是 Andrea Doyle。
That's Andrea Doyle.
这辆车登记在 Angela Dale 名下。
The car is registered to an Angela Dale.
是啊,这太近了,不可能是巧合。
Yeah, that's too close to be a coincidence.
我看看能不能找到地址。
I'll see if I can get an address.
一个星期45镑?
45 quid for a week's shop?
靠豆子和汤可活不下去。
Can't survive on beans and soup.
- 谁说的-我说的。
- Says who? - Says me.
所以你现在是老板了,是吗?
Oh, so you're the boss now, eh?
是的,我是老板。
Aye, I'm the boss.
来吧。
Come on.
安吉拉 · 戴尔
So, an Angela Dale
四周前在勒威克租了一间公♥寓♥。
rented a flat in Lerwick four weeks ago.
女房♥东在那儿等我们。
The landlady's meeting us there.
好的。
OK.
- 她在吗?-没人接电♥话♥。
- Is she in? - Nobody's answering.
谢谢。
Thanks.
检查卧室。
Check the bedrooms.
长官!
Sir!
好吧调出邓伍迪的鉴证科
Right, pull on forensics at the Dunwoody place
让他们过来。
and get them down here.
发生什么事了?
What's happened?
我们找到 Andrea Doyle 了。
We found Andrea Doyle.
至少她住在哪里。
Or where she's been staying, at least.
- 那些女孩呢?-没有,没有她们的踪迹。
- What about the girls? - No, there's no sign of them.
先生?
Sir?
就是她。
That's her.
拦住她,托什。
Cut her off, Tosh.
小心!
Watch out!
真的吗?
Really?
托什,抓住她。
Tosh, get her.
来吧。
Come on.
- 好吗?-好。
- OK? - Yeah.
小心你的腿。
Watch your legs.
好吗?
OK?
- 谢谢-给你。
- Thanks. - There you are.
罗西!
Rosie!
不! 不!
No! No!
杰米!
Jamie!
长官,搜查队找到了汽油罐和破布
Sir, the search team found the petrol can and the rags
在她车的后备箱里。
in the boot of her car.
嘿。
Hey.
尼基?
Niki?
尼基?
Niki?
尼基?
Niki?
尼基,尼基!
Niki? Niki?!
尼基!
Niki!
尼基!
Niki!
不!
No!
你要带我去哪?
Where are you taking me?
拜托,停车,好吗?
Please, just stop the car, OK?
不,想都别想,想都别想!
No, don't even think about it. Don't think about it!
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表