这个女孩。
This girl.
Zezi Ugara.
Zezi Ugara.
她在你的船上吗?
Was she on your boat?
你看到她了吗?
Did you see her?
另一个年轻的亚洲女人。
Another Asian woman, young.
手腕上有蝴蝶纹身。
Tattoo of a butterfly on her wrist.
我确保没看到任何人。
I make sure I don't see anyone.
你听说 Hayes 一家的事了吗?
Did you hear about what happened to the Hayes?
是的,我听说了。
Aye, I heard.
好吧,那么你认为和你打交道的人
Right, so, do you think that the people you're dealing with
和这件事有关吗?
had anything to do with that?
走吧,卡勒姆。
Come on, Calum.
帮帮我们。
Help us out here.
这些人..。
These people...
你知道他们怎么做吗?
You know what they do?
绑♥架♥,折磨,贩卖♥♥。
Kidnap, torture, trafficking.
你可以帮我们阻止这一切。
You could help us put a stop to that.
停下来?
A stop to it?
你知道你在和谁打交道吗?
Have you got any idea who you're dealing with here?
这些人可能会立刻杀了我。
These people could have me killed in a heartbeat.
- 我们可以保护你-不。
- Yeah, we can protect you from that... - No.
不,你不能,你看..。
No, you can't. See...
这东西真大。
...this thing is huge.
这些人无处不在。
These people are everywhere.
你呢?
You?
你只是个站在大海中♥央♥的石头上的人。
You're just some guy standing on a rock in the middle of the sea.
我们联♥系♥了 Scrabster 的警♥察♥。
We contacted the police at Scrabster.
他们说要找出 Kiernan 的藏身之处。
They've said they're going to try and find out where Kiernan's hiding.
那卡勒姆呢?
And what about Calum?
我觉得我们应该把他关起来。
Well, I think we should keep him in.
他可能更想早上再说。
He might feel more like talking in the morning.
他找律师了吗?
Has he asked for a solicitor?
我们提出过,但他拒绝了。
We offered but he declined.
我们认为卡勒姆不想抓人贩子
We think Calum doesn't want the traffickers
发现他在这里。
to find out that he's here.
天啊,他那么害怕吗?
Jesus, he's that frightened?
是的,还有他的妻子。
Aye, his wife, too.
如果她有危险,我们不应该派人去吗?
Well, if she's at risk, shouldn't we have bodies up there?
我们已经派人在医院照看杰米了。
We've already got people at the hospital watching over Jamie...
也许你今晚应该上去看看她怎么样了。
Aye, well, maybe you should go up there tonight and see if she's OK.
与此同时,我们得查出 Paul Kiernan 是谁。
In the meantime, we need to find out who Paul Kiernan is.
鉴证科已经检查了酒店。
Forensics have processed the hotel.
我们明天就会知道他们是否有任何能够指认他的东西。
We'll find out tomorrow if they've got anything that can identify him.
好的,还有,我需要你联♥系♥ Sam Boyd 警长。
OK, good. Also, I need you to get in touch with DS Sam Boyd.
她负责格拉斯哥的人口贩卖♥♥部门。
She runs the trafficking unit in Glasgow.
看看她知不知道这里有什么走私组织。
See if she knows about any smuggling units working up here.
吉米,能跟你说句话吗?
Jimmy, can I have a word?
你似乎很快就选定了 Kiernan 你不觉得吗?
You seem to have settled on Kiernan pretty quickly, don't you think?
好吧..。
Well...
Paul Kiernan 是 Daniel Ugara 谋杀案的嫌疑人。
...Paul Kiernan's a person of interest in the Daniel Ugara murder.
也有可能他绑♥架♥了 Zezi Ugara。
It's also likely he's holding Zezi Ugara.
那 Hayes 一家呢?
And what about the Hayes?
我们没有任何证据证明他们和人口贩卖♥♥有关。
We don't have any evidence linking them to people trafficking.
也许我们只是还没找到。
Well, maybe we just haven't found it yet.
也许他们是因为别的原因被杀的。
Or maybe they were killed for another reason.
Prentice 不缺敌人。
Prentice wasn't short of enemies.
他面对的是各种各样的卑鄙小人。
He was dealing with all sorts of low life.
包括 Paul Kiernan。
Including Paul Kiernan.
长官,杰米 · 海耶斯准备好谈话了。
Sir? Jamie Hayes is ready to talk.
你好吗,杰米?
How you doing, Jamie?
妈妈呢?
Where's Mum?
他们什么都不告诉我。
They won't tell me anything.
杰米,我很抱歉,但你妈妈没能挺过来。
Jamie, I'm sorry, but your mum didn't make it.
Prentice 也不知道。
And neither did Prentice.
没有。
Nah.
我真的很抱歉。
I'm really sorry.
我知道这很难,儿子。
I know this is hard, son.
但我得请你告诉我发生了什么。
But I'm going to have to ask you to tell me what happened.
你没事吧?
You all right?
我什么时候能出院?
When can I get out of here?
那得看你了。
Well, that all depends on you.
听着,我现在去你家。
Look, I'm heading up to your place now.
确保 Morag 和孩子们没事。
Make sure Morag and the bairns are OK.
你能给她带个口信吗?
Can you give her a message?
不是这样的,卡勒姆。
Doesn't really work like that, Calum.
让她走吧。
Well, tell her to go.
告诉她带着孩子离开这个岛。
Tell her to take the kids and get off the island.
去她妈妈家,哪儿都行。
Go to her mother's. Anywhere.
离开设得兰群岛。
Just get off Shetland.
我会转达你的口信。
I'll pass on your message...
如果你告诉我你为谁工作。
...if you tell me who you were working for.
卡伦。
Calum.
你得想想怎么救你自己。
You need to think about saving yourself.
还有你的家人。
And your family.
给你,孩子。
There you go, son.
我们去过勒威克。
We'd been in Lerwick.
妈妈和我。
Mum and me.
我们回家了。
Er... We came back home.
我把车停好的时候,妈妈进了屋。
Mum went into the house while I parked the car.
我听到她尖叫。
And I heard her scream.
我跑进..。
I ran in, er...
看到前门被踢开了。
...saw the front door had been kicked in.
我看见... Prentice 在沙发上。
I saw... Prentice on the couch.
他的眼睛..。
And his eyes were...
然后我又听到我妈妈在喊,
Er, then I heard my mum shouting again,
从厨房♥拿来的。
er, from the kitchen.
我穿过去了。
I went through.
呃... 呃,她躺在地板上。
Er... Er, she was on the floor.
她的手放在脸前。
Her hand up in front of her face.
她看起来就像..。
She had this look, like...
狂野。
...wild.
然后我就..。
And then I just...
感觉到背部的疼痛。
...felt this pain in my back.
我转过身..。
I turned round and...
他们就在我身后。
...they were behind me.
谁在你后面?
Who was behind you?
他们戴着面具。
They had a mask on. Er...
滑雪面具。
A ski-mask thing.
我感觉到他们... 用刀刺向我。
I felt them... stabbing at me with a knife.
我感觉它进去了,然后..。
I felt it going in and...
我以为我死定了。
...I, er, thought, I was a dead man.
然后..。
And then...
然后我妈妈从我身边飞过,尖叫着。
...and then my mum comes flying past me, screaming.
她把我撞倒了。
She knocks me over.
我跌倒了。
I fall.
但是我..。
But I...
我一定是又站起来了。
...I-I must've got back up again.
我肯定是跑出去了。
I-I must've ran out the door.
袭击者说什么了吗?
Did this attacker say anything?
一言不发。
Never said a word.
身材呢,是男的吗?
What about build? Was it a man?
一个女人? 大的? 小的? 他们看起来年轻吗?
A woman? Big? Small? Did they seem young?
我觉得是个男人。
I think it was a man.
体格健壮。
Well-built.
她救了我。
She saved me.
妈妈。
Mum.
在厨房♥。
In the kitchen.
我应该..。
I shou...
我应该帮她的。
I should've helped her.
结果,我就跑了。
Instead, I just ran.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表