Carla 不可能跟这种事有关!
There's no way Carla would be involved in something like this!
没有吗?
No?
Prentice Hayes 租了拖车给外出打工的女孩
Well, Prentice Hayes is renting caravans to awayday girls
被新的输油管堵住了。
up by the new pipeline.
这也许能解释为什么丹尼尔在记事本上写下了管道。
Which might explain why Daniel wrote pipeline in that notepad.
我认识卡拉15年了,这不是她,相信我。
I've known Carla for 15 years. This is not her, trust me.
好的。
OK.
现在就把你的加班费申请表拿来
Get your overtime claims in now
因为在我们找到杀害丹尼尔的凶手之前没有更多的时间了
because there's no more time off until we find Daniel's killer
还有绑♥架♥他妹妹的人。
and whoever's holding his sister.
丹尼尔,给他们想要的,求你了!
Daniel, give them what they want, please!
她可能已经死了。
She could be dead already.
我是说,他们现在拿不到钱了,对吧?
I mean, they're not going to get their money now, are they?
这可说不准。
We don't know that.
他们会杀了我的,快想办法!
They'll kill me! Please find a way!
再放一遍。
Play that again.
丹尼尔,给他们想要的,求你了!
Daniel, give them what they want, please!
给他们想要的。
Just give them what they want.
你能听到吗? 是音乐吗?
Can you hear that? Is that music?
请想办法!
Please find a way!
桑迪,你能把背景分离出来吗?
Sandy, can you isolate the background?
可以吗?
Can we do that?
我可以失去一切,除了背景。
I can lose everything except the background.
就是在 Macbay 酒店的酒吧里放的那首歌♥。
That's the song that was playing in the bar at the Macbay Hotel.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
她来过,我们错过了。
She was here. We missed her.
这和毒品无关。
This isn't about drugs.
是人,托什,他们在卖♥♥人。
It's people, Tosh - they're selling people.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表