干净利落。
Clean and precise.
但是卡拉,从另一方面来说,那是一团糟。
But Carla, on the other hand, that was a mess.
多处受伤。
Multiple injuries.
凶手失控了。
Your killer lost control.
好吧,那死亡时间呢?
Right, so, what about time of death?
我觉得他们至少死了12个小时。
I'd say they've both been dead for 12 hours at least.
死亡时间大概是晚上9点。
Which places time of death around 9pm.
好的,谢谢 Cora。
OK, thanks, Cora.
胡说。
Tosh.
我需要你去客房♥和 Denise 确认一下
I'm going to need you to confirm with Denise at the guest house
奥利维亚 · 伦诺克斯昨晚十点离开了那里。
that Olivia Lennox left there at ten o'clock last night.
然后我需要你找到保罗 · 基尔南,
And then I'm going to need you to track down Paul Kiernan,
因为我想知道他昨天把 Macbay 酒店的人带到哪里去了。
because I want to know where he took those Macbay Hotel people yesterday.
回头见。
I'll see you later.
我遇到了几个被贩卖♥♥的人
I came across a few people who'd been trafficked
当我在庇护所工作的时候,但是,说实话,
when I did my work at Shelter but, to be honest,
这不是我的专长。
it's not really my area.
你想知道什么?
What is it you wanted to know?
我们先从,
Well, let's just start with,
在设得兰群岛这样的地方发生的可能性有多大?
how likely is it to be happening somewhere like Shetland?
和其他地方一样。
Ah, as likely as anywhere else.
你觉得岛上有贩毒团伙吗?
You think a trafficking gang is working on the island?
也许吧。
Maybe.
我偶然发现了一家旅馆。
I came across a hotel.
我是说..。
I mean...
就像无所适从(电影)里的垃圾堆。
...it's a dump in the middle of nowhere.
- 嗯哼-2005年关闭,
- Mm-hmm. - Shut down in 2005,
然后六个月前开张了。
and then it opened up about six months ago.
直到昨天,那里还有一群人。
And, up until yesterday, there were a bunch of people there.
然后突然一夜之间,他们就消失了。
And then suddenly over night, they just disappeared.
- 你和他们谈过了吗?-谈过了,酒吧女招待。
- Well, did you speak to any of them? - Yeah, barmaid.
但是,你知道,她只是... 看起来像其他季节性工人。
But, you know, she just... looked like any other seasonal worker.
很难看出区别。
It can be hard to tell the difference.
不管怎样,她知道最好不要把任何东西交给警♥察♥。
Anyway, she'd know better than to give anything away to the police.
我是说,如果你告诉警♥察♥,你就死定了。
I mean, you talk to the cops, you end up dead.
什么?
What?
我只是觉得很难相信。
I just find it hard to believe.
- 人口贩卖♥♥?-不是。
- People trafficking? - No.
它就在这里。
That it's here.
- 在设得兰群岛-得了吧吉米。
On Shetland. Oh, come on, Jimmy.
看看你周围。
Take a look around you.
那我们为什么不一起讨论呢?
Well, then why aren't we all talking about that?
因为我们不想。
Because we don't want to.
只要我们的厕所是干净的,我们的车就是干净的,
As long as our toilets are clean, our cars are washed,
我们的食物很准时。
our food comes on time.
只要这一切都保持足够远的距离,
And as long as it's all kept far enough away,
我们很乐意忽略它。
we're happy to ignore it.
我的意思是,上帝禁止任何像剥削这样微不足道的事情
I mean, God forbid anything as trivial as the exploitation
应该会影响我们的生活。
of vulnerable people should affect our lives.
有什么好笑的?
What's so funny?
没什么,我只是忘了你会这样。
Nothing, I just forgot that you get like this.
比如什么?
Like what?
热情。
Ardent.
- 对不起-不,不,不用,我错过了。
- Sorry. - No, no, don't be, I missed it.
给他们想要的,求你了!
Give them what they want, please!
给他们想要的!
Just give them what they want!
他们会杀了我的!
They'll kill me!
请想办法!
Please find a way!
有什么发现?
What have you got?
Denise 证实 Olivia Lennox 昨晚10点离开了客房♥。
Denise confirmed Olivia Lennox left the guest house at ten last night.
- 房♥间呢?-搜索队已经搜过了
- And what about the room? - Search team have been over it
但他们什么都没找到。
but they haven't found anything.
有个出租车司机,
Got a taxi driver,
说他昨晚九点开车经过 Hayes 家的院子。
says he drove by the Hayes' yard about nine last night.
路上看到一辆货车。
Saw a van on the road.
- 他有没有告诉你是什么样的货车?-没有,但他在检查他的行车记录仪。
- Did he tell you what sort of van? - No, but he's checking his dash-cam.
- 那 Paul Kiernan 呢?-他不存在。
- What about Paul Kiernan? - He doesn't exist.
看起来他肯定用了假身份。
Looks like he must have been using a false identity.
Macbay 酒店,让鉴证科的人过去。
The Macbay Hotel, get forensics up there.
- 也许他们能找到他的指纹-法医还在 Hayes 家。
- Maybe they can find his prints. - Forensics are still at the Hayes'.
那就分头行动,因为我们得查出他是谁。
Well, then, split the teams, because we have to find out who he is.
海斯一家的事已经传出去了。
So, the news is out about the Hayes.
人们害怕有人到处屠♥杀♥家人。
People are scared there's someone going around butchering families.
不过,至少我们可以告诉他们我们拘留了一个人。
Still, at least we can tell them we've got someone in custody.
不,我们没有 Olivia Lennox 的任何信息。
Oh, no, we don't have anything on Olivia Lennox.
- 我们可以证明她在现场-不,我们只能这么做。
- We can put her at the scene. - No, that's ALL we can do.
我们没有任何物证。
We don't have any physical evidence.
我们没有武器。
We don't have a weapon.
她死的时候不可能在那里。
And she couldn't have been there at the time of death.
而且,我觉得这背后还有更大的阴谋。
Plus... I think there's something much bigger behind this.
有组织的。
Something organised.
比如什么?
Like what?
人贩子。
People traffickers.
- 你确定吗-不确定。
- Are you sure about this? - No.
但这比奥利维亚 · 伦诺克斯杀了三个人更有道理。
But it makes more sense than Olivia Lennox killing three people.
来吧。
Come on.
我开车送你回旅馆。
I'll drive you back to your B&B.
这边请。
This way.
你为什么不进去睡一会儿
Why don't you go in and get some sleep
我一会儿再来看你?
and I'll come and see you later?
- 我要去找 Zezi-不,我不能让你这么做。
- I'm going to find Zezi. - No, I can't let you do that.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
因为我不想你落得和丹尼尔一样的下场。
Because I don't want you ending up like Daniel.
Zezi 已经失去了她的哥哥。
Zezi's already lost her brother.
她只剩下你了。
You're all she's got left.
你得相信我,奥利维亚。
You're going to have to trust me, Olivia.
让我做我的工作。
Let me do my job.
比利?
Billy?
出租车司机告诉我他在 Hayes 家看到的那辆货车。
Taxi driver came back to me about the van he saw up at the Hayes'.
有登记吗?
We got a registration?
赞成。
Aye.
是公♥司♥的车。
It's a company vehicle.
哪家公♥司♥?
Which company?
是的,今天早上听说了。
Aye, heard about that this morning.
发生了这么可怕的事。
Such a terrible thing to happen.
我有很多时间陪卡拉。
I had a lot of time for Carla.
我有个目击证人看到了你的一辆货车
I've got a witness who saw one of your vans
昨晚在她院子附近。
up near her yard last night.
是吗?
That right?
是的,所以我需要和
Aye, so I'm going to need to speak to whoever
正在开货车。
was driving the van.
事情是这样的,我和我的律师谈过了,
Ah, the thing is, uh... I was talking to my lawyer,
除非我被捕,否则我没有合作的义务。
and unless I'm under arrest, I'm under no obligation to cooperate.
嘿,你要去哪儿?
Hey, where are you going?
嘿!
Hey!
我要去找你们的检查员
I'm going to go and find your inspectors and give them
关于你另一条输油管的事。
a wee heads up about your other pipeline.
太好了!
All right!
我当时在开货车。
I was driving the van.
你呢?
You?
是的,我回家的路上经过海斯家。
Aye, I pass the Hayes' place on my way home.
那是什么时候?
And what time was that?
我不确定。
Och, I'm no' sure.
我离开这里... 在..。
I left here... at...
大概八点半。
...about half eight.
谢谢... 你的合作。
Thanks... for your cooperation.
佩雷斯。
Perez.
佩雷斯,等等,等一下。
Perez, wait. Just, just hold on.
我不想... 有任何摩擦。
I don't want any... friction here.
我只是想做生意。
I'm just trying to run a business.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表