银行不会给我延期的
The bank won't give me an extension
直到他们知道你对房♥子的打算。
until they know what your plans are with the house.
然后我可以贷款完成酒吧。
Then I can get a loan to finish the bar.
来吧,玛丽,你只要给他们打个电♥话♥就行了!
Come on, Mary, all you've got to do is call them!
没事吧? 你看起来有点紧张。
Everything OK? You seem a bit stressed.
没事,没事,只是钱出了点问题。
Aye. Aye. Just haemorrhaging money.
我需要在小酒馆安装一个龙门架
I need a gantry fitted in the brasserie
而我经常用的那些家伙却让我孤立无援。
and the guys that I usually use have left me high and dry.
但除此之外,还有很多。
But apart from that, tickety boo.
干杯。
Cheers.
听着,我可以帮你做那个龙门架,没问题。
Listen, I can do that gantry for you, no problem.
你有自己的房♥子要收拾。
You've got your own house to do up.
不管是这里还是那里,一天都不会有什么不同。
Och, a day here or there's not going to make any difference.
你确定吗,真的吗,你帮了我一个大忙。
Are you sure? Seriously? You'd be doing me a big favour.
千万别告诉爱丽丝,她会杀了我的
Just make sure you don't tell Alice, right? Cos she'll kill me
如果我不把我们的地方完成。
if I don't get our place finished.
我得接个电♥话♥,两秒钟。
I have to take this, two ticks.
吉米?
Jimmy?
凯西在下一班飞机上,邓肯。
Cassie's on the next flight, Duncan.
所以我需要你去机场接她。
So I'm going to need you to pick her up at the airport.
好吧,有什么原因吗?
OK. Is there a reason?
是的,她受到了威胁。
Yeah, we've had a threat against her.
可能没什么,但是..。
It's probably nothing, but...
她在家待几天会更安全。
safer if she's at home for a couple of days.
什么样的威胁?
What kind of threat?
没什么好担心的,邓肯,我只是谨慎行事,好吗?
It's nothing to worry about, Duncan. I'm just playing it safe. OK?
一定要去,好吗?
Just be there, all right?
- 我爱你-我也爱你。
- I love you. - I love you too.
我觉得你不该跟律师谈 Morag
I don't think you should be talking to lawyers, Morag,
我真的不知道。
I really don't.
我是以朋友的身份说的。
And I'm saying that as a friend.
你几乎不了解我。
You hardly know me.
我很了解你。
I know you well enough.
我知道你很痛苦。
And I know you're suffering...
但是你找错人了。
...but you're lashing out at the wrong person.
你应该把怒火集中在制♥造♥卡勒姆的人身上
You should focus your anger on the men who made Calum
害怕到结束了自己的生命。
so afraid that he took his own life.
那不是我。
And that was not me.
你应该照顾他的!
You should have looked after him!
你应该保证他的安全!
You should have made him safe!
我尽力了。
I tried.
但如果卡勒姆和人贩子有牵连,
But if Calum was involved with traffickers,
他把自己卷进了这个烂摊子。
he got himself into this mess.
现在有两个女孩失踪了。
Now, we've got two missing girls.
谁知道他们发生了什么?
And who knows what's happening to them?
Morag.
Morag.
如果卡勒姆告诉你他们要去哪,
If Calum told you where they were going,
你得告诉我。
you have to tell me.
他告诉你什么了吗,任何事?
Did he tell you anything? Anything at all?
他把那些人运过去。
He ferried the men across.
但船上没有女人。
But there were no women on the boat.
你确定吗?
Are you sure about that?
- 也许他只是没看到他们上船?-不,只有男人。
- Maybe he just didn't see them get on board? - No. There was only men.
其中一个女人病了。
One of the women was ill.
他们没时间等他们。
They didn't have time to wait for them.
- 你怎么样?-我有 Benson 的消息。
- How are you doing? - I got something on Benson.
他涉足了很多企业。
He's got his hand in various enterprises.
美甲店,美黑沙龙,出租车公♥司♥。
Nail bars, tanning salons, minicab firms.
所有已知使用被贩卖♥♥工人的企业。
All types of businesses that are known to use trafficked workers.
但设得兰群岛除了一处房♥产,
But nothing on Shetland apart from one property,
他在一家受益公♥司♥下匿名拥有。
which he owns anonymously under a beneficial company.
麦克贝酒店。
The McBay Hotel.
好的,谢谢,托什。
OK. Thanks, Tosh.
这是你吗?
This you?
- 那看起来一点也不像我-你派人跟踪我女儿了吗?
- That looks nothing like me. - Did you have my daughter followed?
失陪一下?
Would you excuse me a moment?
不,不,不,没关系,我们可以在这里谈。
No, no, no, it's fine. We can do this right here.
我还是不要了。
Well, I would rather not.
我真的很困惑。
I am genuinely confused here.
我为什么要跟踪你女儿?
Why would I have your daughter followed?
我会查出是谁发的这些图片,
I'll find out who sent those images,
如果他们和你有关,你就完了。
and if they're linked to you, you're finished.
你们要找的这些人贩子。
These traffickers that you are looking for.
很明显,他们是认真的。
Clearly, they're serious.
也许我能帮上忙。
So maybe I can help.
你在这个城市做生意,遇到各种各样的人。
You do business in this city, you meet all sorts.
事实是,你并不总是知道
And the truth is, you don't always know
你到底在和谁打交道。
exactly who it is that you're dealing with.
但也许我可以打几个电♥话♥。
But maybe I can make a few phone calls.
- 到底是对谁?-人们..。
- To who, exactly? - People...
他们并不总是严格按章办事。
who don't always do business strictly by the book.
看看能不能找出是谁想给你传递信息。
See if we can find out who it is that's trying to send you a message.
所以这就是信息吗?
So that's what this is, it's a message?
虽然不在瓶子里,但显然是个信息。
It's not in a bottle, but it's clearly a message.
虽然我不知道为什么会有人被你吓到。
Though why anybody would be intimidated by you, I just don't know.
但我愿意尽我所能帮忙。
But I'm willing to do what I can to help.
没错,我总是忘记你是个好人,不是吗?
That's right, I keep forgetting, you're one of the good guys, aren't you?
这是个提议,接不接受随你。
Well, it's an offer. Take it or leave it.
如果有人再敢靠近我女儿,
See, if anybody comes anywhere near my daughter again,
我要把你的眼睛挖出来。
I'll take the eyes right out of your fuckin' head.
珊蒂。
Sandy.
Zezi 不在船上。
Zezi wasn't on the boat.
Morag Dunwoody 可不是这么说的。
Not according to Morag Dunwoody.
- 你跟她说话了?-我刚从那儿过来。
- You spoke to her? - I've just come from there.
卡勒姆只带走了人。
Calum only took the men.
Zezi 从没离开过设得兰群岛。
Zezi never left Shetland.
我搭下一班飞机回家。
I'm on the next flight home.
我知道,但如果 Jimmy 觉得这样最好 Cass 你应该听我的。
I know, but if Jimmy thinks it's for the best, Cass, you should probably listen.
是啊,他可不是那个缺课的人。
Yeah, well, he isn't the one missing classes.
如果他不担心,他是不会这么做的。
He wouldn't do it if he wasn't worried.
担心什么?
Worried about what?
反正我也不知道我跟这事有什么关系。
I don't know what I've got to do with this anyway.
我根本不认识海斯一家。
I didn't even know the Hayes.
往好的方面想,
Look at the bright side,
至少你能有更多时间陪我。
at least you'll get to spend more time with me.
你应该告诉我你和玛丽的事。
You should've told me about you and Mary.
是啊,我不想让你分心。
Yeah... I didnae want to distract you.
否则你的评价会更低。
Or sink any lower in your estimation.
你没有。
You haven't.
面对现实吧,多年的谎言
Well, let's face it, years of lying
想着我可以吃我的蛋糕,但是没有用。
and thinking I can have my cake and eat it didn't help.
听着,我会把我的东西从你房♥间里拿出来。
Listen, I'll just clear my stuff out of your room.
你要是再敢这么做
You try anything like that again
我就杀了你。
and I'll kill you.
你在听吗?
You listening?
之前的事很抱歉,
Sorry about earlier,
我今天过得很糟糕。
I was having a shit day.
我也是。
Me too...
但现在好多了。
...but it just got better.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表