- 我在里面找不到他的号♥码?-我不知道。
- I wouldn't find his number in it? - I don't know.
我有很多未接来电。
I've got a lot of missed calls.
我欠了半个岛的钱,
I owe money to half the island,
除非我知道是谁,否则我不会接的。
so I'm not answering unless I know who it is.
你最好别跟这些人上♥床♥,邓肯。
You better not be getting into bed with these people, Duncan.
我对天发誓。
I swear to God.
我想知道那块地的所有细节。
I want all the details on that property.
我是说今天的一切。
And I mean everything, today.
全岛的警♥察♥都在找我们。
There's coppers all over the island, looking for us.
路障。
Roadblocks.
我只需要把这辆车扔了!
I just need to dump this van!
我们在家里找到了尼基。
We found Niki at the house.
她死了。
She's dead.
是这样吗?
Is that it?
没什么要说的吗?
Nothing to say?
你到底怎么了?
What is wrong with you?
有个年轻女人被谋杀了,
There's a young woman just been murdered,
他们把她的尸体从后门扔了出去,
and they threw her body out the back,
就像是一袋垃圾!
like it was a bag of rubbish!
她病了。
She was ill.
她病了,怎么会?
She was ill, how?
她在来的路上流产了。
She'd had a miscarriage on the way here.
我不认为她康复了,她流了很多血。
I don't think she'd recovered. She was bleeding a lot.
你给她找医生了吗?
Did you get her a doctor?
太危险了。
It was too dangerous.
你本可以送她去医院的。
You could have dropped her at hospital.
- 你本可以做点什么的-我只是听命行事。
- You could have done something. - I just did what I was told.
迈奎尔也是。
So did McGuire.
有 Olivia 和 Jamie 的消息吗?
Any news on Olivia and Jamie?
我们看到一辆蓝色铃木,正向北行驶。
We have a sighting of a blue Suzuki, travelling north.
她可能去了北岛?
She could be heading to the North Isles?
不 Olivia 对设得兰群岛还不够了解。
No, Olivia doesn't know Shetland well enough to do that.
在所有的跨岛渡轮上都没有她的踪迹。
There's no sign of her on any of the inter-island ferries.
我猜她把车停在某个地方了。
I'm guessing she parked up someplace.
托什,去看看客房♥。
Tosh, go and check the guest house.
为了什么?
For what?
寻找任何她可能带他去的地方。
For anything that points to where she might have taken him.
你觉得 PIRC 的采访怎么样 Sandy?
How are you feeling about this PIRC interview, Sandy?
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready for that?
我已经准备好看着我升职的机会付诸东流了。
I'm ready to see my chances of promotion go down the drain.
前提是我不被指控玩忽职守。
That's if I'm not charged with negligence, first.
好吧,别让它分散你的注意力。
Right, well, try not to let it distract you.
我们手上有四名谋杀案受害者和一名失踪女孩。
We've got four murder victims and a missing girl on our hands.
她问起其他岛屿了吗?
Did she ask about the other islands?
怎么去任何地方?
How to get anywhere?
没有,她一直独来独往。
No, she's been keeping herself to herself.
厕所怎么了?
What's up with the loo?
堵住了,水槽也是。
It's blocked. The sink, as well.
有人来看看。
Got someone coming to have a look.
伦诺克斯小姐一直在用楼下的洗手间。
Miss Lennox has been using the bathroom downstairs.
- 什么时候的事-几天前。
- Since when? - A few days.
看起来像是凶器。
Looks like it could be the murder weapon.
它堵住了客房♥后面的下水道。
It was blocking a drain at the back of the guesthouse.
柯拉检查过了吗?
Has Cora checked this?
是的,已经清理过了,没有指纹。
Yeah, it's been cleaned. No prints.
但是有血迹。
But there are traces of blood.
她在查是否和 Prentice 或 Carla 匹配。
She's checking to see if they're a match for Prentice or Carla.
还有一件事。
And there's something else.
我发现这个之后,
After I found this,
接待员承认她并不完全诚实,
the receptionist admitted that she wasn't entirely honest,
她给奥利维亚提供了不在场证明。
when she gave Olivia an alibi.
我知道,她不想让店主知道
I know. She didn't want the owner to know
她和她男朋友在一个空房♥间里
that she was in one of the spare rooms with her boyfriend
大部分时间。
most of the night.
她没看到奥利维亚,
She didn't see Olivia,
也就是说我们不知道她什么时候到的 Hayes 家。
which means we don't know when she got to the Hayes' place.
好的。
OK.
看起来好像..。
It looks as though...
Olivia Lennox 的不在场证明
Olivia Lennox's alibi
海耶斯谋杀案的证据站不住脚。
for the Hayes murders isn't holding up.
所以,我们现在必须假设
So, we now have to assume
她可能计划伤害杰米 · 海耶斯。
that she may be planning to harm Jamie Hayes.
从北到南的每条路都要设置路障。
We're going to need roadblocks on every road north to south.
告诉布雷的威利,
Tell Willie at Brae,
如果他想找志愿者,我没意见。
if he wants to use volunteers, that's fine by me.
谁想帮忙我们就带谁。
We'll take whoever wants to help.
这个到了。
This arrived.
这是 Olivia 的档案
It's Olivia's file
来自旺兹沃斯社会工作部。
from the Wandsworth Social Work Department.
小时候,她用刀袭击了她的继兄弟。
When she was younger, she attacked her stepbrother with a knife.
我只是想问问你..。
I was just wanting to pick your brains about...
在钻井平台上工作。
...working on the rigs.
报酬不错。
Well, the money's good.
怎么,你喜欢吗?
Why, do you fancy it?
我只是..。
Well, I just...
我想我需要离开一段时间。
Think I need to get away for a while.
你知道他们在我的房♥子里发现了一具尸体吗?
You know they found a body at one of my properties?
什么?
What?
- 什么时候的事?-今天早上。
- When did this happen? - This morning.
太可怕了。
That's horrendous.
只是... 感觉一切都在我头顶上。
It just... It feels like everything's getting on top of me.
我只是... 我觉得我需要休息一下。
I just... I feel like I need a break, you know.
想都别想钻工,那可不容易。
Well, don't even think about roughnecking, cos that is tough.
尤其是在我们这个年纪。
Especially at our age.
说实话,我觉得我应该收手了。
To be honest, I'm thinking I might pack it in.
我现在不确定是否该让爱丽丝一个人待着,
I'm not sure I should leave Alice alone at the moment,
事情就是这样。
with the way things are.
没有吗?
No?
我上“大喊大叫”的时候,爱丽丝去过吉米家吗?
Was Alice round at Jimmy's place when I was on Yell?
她好像送了本书来。
Well, she dropped a book off, I think.
还有别的时间吗?
Any other time?
没有,我记得没有。
No, not that I can remember.
是啊,我是说,这..。
Yeah, I mean, this...
也许只是因为草总是更绿,但是..。
It might just be a case of the grass is always greener. But...
她经常提起他。
She talks about him a lot.
他们是老朋友了。
Well, they're old pals, you know.
如果她离开我,我不知道该怎么办。
I don't know what I'd do if she left me.
我真的不知道。
I really don't.
拜托,那是不可能的!
Come on, that's not going to happen!
爱丽丝刚刚适应。
Alice is just settling in, you know.
我是说,你习惯了四处走动。
I mean, you're used to moving around.
对她来说不一样。
It's different for her.
是的,是的。
Aye, aye.
也许你是对的。
Maybe you're right.
谢谢你的酒。
Thanks for the drink.
- 我得走了,回头见-好。
- I better head. See you later. - Aye.
祝你好运。
Good luck.
看来我需要它。
Looks like I'll need it.
好吧,听着。
OK, listen.
没有人,尤其是我,
Nobody, least of all me,
认为你对卡勒姆的死有疏忽,
thinks you were negligent in Calum's death,
当我和他们说话的时候,我会全力支持你。
and when I speak to them, I will back you all the way.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
这对我意义重大。
That means a lot.
抱歉,你得听听这个。
Sorry. You need to hear something.
工厂里有个人威胁莱尔德先生。
There was a guy down at the plant threatening Mr. Laird.
当时气氛很紧张。
It was getting pretty heated.
奇怪的是,我好像在哪里见过他,
And it was odd, it felt like I recognised him from somewhere,
但我不记得在哪了。
but I can't remember where.
他长什么样?
What'd he look like?
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表