Daniel Ugara 来这里找他妹妹。
Daniel Ugara came here to find his sister.
我们认为 Zezi 被人贩子关押了。
We think that Zezi is being held by people traffickers.
好吧,你知道什么是外出女孩吗?
Right, you know what an awayday girl is?
他们乘渡船来卖♥♥淫。
They come over on the ferry to turn tricks.
当他们有足够的钱,他们回家。
When they get enough money, they go home.
- 但那不是你?-不是。
- But that's not you? - No.
这里需要帮忙!
We need a hand in here, please!
卡勒姆 · 邓伍迪15分钟前死了。
Calum Dunwoody died about 15 minutes ago.
如果你想看着你的孩子长大,就闭上你的嘴。
Keep your mouth shut if you want to see your kids grow up.
是钱的问题。
It's the money.
- 请给他-给谁?
- Give it to him, please. - Give who it?
三四间公♥寓♥,里面都是被拐卖♥♥的女孩。
Three or four flats with trafficked girls in them.
那尼日利亚女孩呢?
And what about Nigerian girls?
你的纹身是哪儿来的?
Where did you get your tattoo?
她手上有条蛇。
There was a snake on her hand.
一条有两个头的蛇。
A snake with two heads.
你会没事的。
You'll be all right.
快走!
Move it!
安德莉亚,
Andrea,
认为她把生意卖♥♥给了 Graeme Benson。
thinks she sold her business to Graeme Benson.
- 那是设得兰群岛-你知道?
- That's Shetland. - You know it?
是的,我知道。
Yeah, I know it.
有人在威胁我女儿。
Somebody's threatening my daughter.
我需要你回家,这样我才能看着你。
I need you back at home so I can keep an eye on you.
Zezi 从没离开过设得兰群岛。
Zezi never left Shetland.
设德兰,第五季,第4集
SHETLAND Season 5 - Episode 4
下去吧。
Down you go.
没事了,没事了,你还好吗?
It's OK, it's OK. Are you OK?
她很好,正在好转。
She's grand. She's on the mend.
他们是什么?
What are they?
药。
Medicine.
喂! 让她睡一会儿。
Oi! Let her sleep for a bit.
我需要知道发生了什么。
I need to know what's going on.
- 没什么好担心的-很明显,
- It's nothing to worry about. - Well, clearly it is,
否则你就不会把我偷偷带到这里来了。
or else you wouldn't have had to smuggle me up here.
那只是以防万一。
That was just a precaution.
吉米只是在照顾你,亲爱的。
Jimmy's just looking out for you, love.
我不是小孩子了,好吗?
I'm not a child. OK?
我有权知道自己身处何种危险。
I have a right to know what kind of danger I'm in.
好的。
OK.
我们认为..。
We think...
杀害 Daniel Ugara 的凶手
that whoever murdered Daniel Ugara
还有 Hayes 一家
and the Hayes
涉嫌贩卖♥♥人口。
is involved in people trafficking.
我在格拉斯哥追查一条线索,
I was following up a lead when I was in Glasgow,
看起来我好像惹恼了某人。
and it looks like I might have rattled somebody's cage.
- 谁的笼子-我还不知道,
- Whose cage? - I don't know that yet,
但他们的反应是针对你。
but their response was to target you.
他们跟踪你,找到了你住的地方
And they followed you and they found out where you lived
他们拍了照片。
and they took photographs.
那可能只是个警告,
Now, that was probably just a warning,
只是想让我放弃,
just to try and get me to back off,
但这些人每天都在绑♥架♥年轻女性。
but these people kidnap young women every day.
对。
Right.
谢谢你告诉我。
Thanks for telling me.
- 你没事吧?-没事。
- You all right? - Yeah.
Cassie 这是 Alex。
Cassie, this is Alex.
他接下来几天都会在这里。
He's going to be staying around for the next few days.
- 嗨-很高兴见到你 Cassie。
- Hi. - Nice to meet you, Cassie.
你到当警♥察♥的年龄了吗,孩子?
Are you old enough to be a cop, son?
我23岁。
I'm 23.
你能照顾好自己吗?
Can you handle yourself?
- 什么?-打架?
- What? - In a fight?
- 我自己能行-是啊。
Well, I can hold my own. Aye.
你说完了吗?
Are you quite finished?
是的。
Yes.
对。
Right.
我会一直回来看你的,好吗?
I'll keep coming back to check in on you, OK?
好的,没问题。
Yep, sure.
- 如果有什么事,打电♥话♥给我-是,长官。
- If anything happens, you call me. - Yes, sir.
嘿,爱丽丝,我只是打电♥话♥来看看你是否还好。
Hey, Alice, I'm just phoning to see if you're OK.
我们应该谈谈。
We should probably talk.
很高兴见到你,
It would be good to meet,
有空给我回个电♥话♥。
so give me a call when you get a minute.
再见。
Bye.
对 Aaron McGuire 仍然是谋杀案的主要嫌疑人
Right, Aaron McGuire is still prime suspect in the murders
Daniel Ugara Prentice Hayes 和 Carla Hayes。
of Daniel Ugara, Prentice Hayes and Carla Hayes.
我们怀疑他绑♥架♥了 Zezi Ugara,
And we suspect that he's holding Zezi Ugara,
可能还有另一个女孩。
and possibly another girl, too.
桑迪昨天去 Morag Dunwoody 了,
Now, Sandy went to see Morag Dunwoody yesterday,
她声称没有女人
and she claims that there were no women
在银色达令的船上
on board Silver Darling the night
Calum 航行到了大♥陆♥。
that Calum sailed for the mainland.
在这种情况下,这可能不是最明智的选择,
Yeah, it's probably not the smartest move, under the circumstances,
但它确实给了我们一些有用的信息。
but it did get us some useful information.
也就是说,这些女人还在岛上。
Namely, that these women are still on the island.
但我们要怎么找到他们,
But how do we find them,
除了搜查设得兰群岛所有的房♥子?
short of searching every house in Shetland?
如果他们在这里,
If they are here,
那我想迈奎尔也是。
then I reckon McGuire is too.
我认为他总有一天会浮出水面的。
And I reckon that he's going to have to surface at some point.
Billy 查查 McGuire 的所有资料
So, Billy, check everything that we've got on McGuire
因为如果我们能找到任何蛛丝马迹,
because if we can find even a trace,
至少我们可以缩小搜索范围。
then at least we can narrow the search a wee bit.
我们还要调查这个人,格雷姆 · 本森。
We're also going to have to look at this guy, Graeme Benson.
他来自设得兰群岛。
He's originally from Shetland.
他现在住在格拉斯哥。
He's based in Glasgow now.
他靠房♥地♥产♥赚钱,还拥有麦克贝酒店。
He's made his money in property and he owns the MacBay Hotel.
我觉得他就是组织非法交易的人。
I think he's the one that's organising the trafficking.
这么说 McGuire 在为 Benson 工作?
So, McGuire is working for Benson?
我还不知道。
I don't know that yet.
但是看看他在这里和谁联♥系♥过。
But check out whoever he's been in contact with up here.
好吗?
OK?
孩子们怎么样?
How are the kids doing?
我还没告诉他们。
I haven't told them yet.
你还好吗?
And how are you holding up?
你到底想要什么?
Look, what is it that you want?
Calum 说船上没有女人
Calum said that there were no women on board
就在他穿越大♥陆♥的那个晚上。
on the night that he made the crossing to the mainland.
- 是吗?-你是这么告诉我的。
- Did he? - That's what you told me.
好吧,不管我说什么,别理它。
Yeah, well, whatever I said, ignore it.
我很难过,我什么都不知道。
I was upset. I don't know anything.
我不相信。
I don't believe that.
卡勒姆不喜欢这么做,是吗?
Calum didn't like doing it, did he?
他是个正派的人,
I mean, he was a decent man,
所以他不会同意的。
so that wouldn't have sat well with him.
像那样把人抬上船。
Carrying people on the boat like that.
我想他跟你谈过了 Morag
I think he talked to you about it, Morag,
因为他没有其他人可以倾诉。
because he didn't have anybody else to talk to about it.
Morag 这很重要。
Morag, it's important.
有人有危险,还有其他女孩。
There are people in danger. Other girls.
你觉得我在乎他们吗?
And you think I give a shit about them?
我刚刚失去了我的丈夫。
I have just lost my husband.
我的孩子们刚刚失去了他们的父亲!
My kids have just lost their dad!
我对一些..。
I have no interest in some...
这些小姑娘们。
wee lassies that have got themselves...
和那些邪恶的混♥蛋♥有关。
involved with those evil bastards.
你真是与众不同。
You're something else.
天啊,你真是了不起!
God, you're something else!
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表