又来?
Again?
你到底为什么要帮他?
Why are you helping him, really?
因为这么做是对的。
Because it's the right thing to do.
我想成为这个社区的一员。
I want to be part of this community.
- 不就是这么想的吗?-如果这会毁了我们就不会。
- Isn't that the idea? - Not if it ruins us.
我们? 毁了我们?
Us? Ruins us?
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
你从来不在这里,克里斯。
You're never here, Chris.
我的意思是,即使你认为是真的..。
I mean, even if what you think is true...
谁会怪我呢?
...who'd blame me?
你要么在钻井平台上,要么在 Yell 街的房♥子里。
You're either on the rigs or at the house on Yell...
我在努力为我们创造未来。
I am trying to build a future for us.
指控我有外遇!
By accusing me of having an affair!
你就是这样打造我们的未来的吗?
That's how you build our future?
你这是在自掘坟墓,毁掉我们的婚姻!
You're just digging a hole to bury our marriage in!
我的人到处跑,
My people have been running around all over the place,
他们应该在找你女儿的。
looking for you, when they should have been looking for your daughter.
你明白吗?
Do you realise that?
我看了你的社工档案。
I read your social work file.
你母亲去世的时候,
When your mother died,
你去和你的继父还有他的儿子住在一起。
you went to live with your stepfather and his son...
你用刀袭击了你的同父异母兄弟。
...and you attacked your stepbrother with a knife.
- 你想跟我谈谈吗-不想。
- You want to talk to me about that? - No.
肯定是有原因的。
There must have been a reason.
那都是过去的事了,跟这有什么关系?
It was in the past, what has it got to do with any of this?
因为 Hayes 夫妇是被刀杀死的。
Because the Hayes were killed with a knife.
这就是关键所在。
That's what it's got to do with this.
这就是我现在的武器吗?
So that is my weapon of choice now, is it?
你的档案..。
You know, your file...
只是一张名单
...is just a list
自我毁灭的倾向。
...of self-destructive behaviour.
你发泄出来。
You lash out...
任何人任何事。
...at anything and anyone...
唯一缺少的就是..。
...and the only thing that's missing is...
为什么?
Why?
因为我很生气。
Because I was angry.
因为没人相信我。
Because no-one believed me.
他们从我身边经过。
They passed me between themselves.
我11岁的时候。
And when I was 11 years old...
还有社交。
...and the social...
只是把我当成怀孕的人,
just saw me as someone who got pregnant,
惹上麻烦的人,他们不在乎原因。
who got into trouble, they didn't care why.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我无法想象你能克服这种情绪。
I can't imagine that's something you ever get over.
幸运的是你只需要想象一下。
Lucky you only have to imagine it, then.
你是不是也这么想
So did you think that the same thing
会发生在丹尼尔和泽齐身上吗?
was going to happen to Daniel and Zezi?
我预见到了。
I saw it coming.
我不知道该怎么办。
I didn't know what to do.
我没有..。
I haven't...
我没有爱过..。
I haven't loved...
任何事。
...anything...
除了那两个。
...apart from those two.
那么..。
So...
所以你才让社工把他们带走,
...is that why you let the social workers take them away,
因为你想保护他们?
because you wanted to protect them?
他们说我很暴♥力♥。
They said I was violent.
他们说有一个虐待的循环
They said there was a cycle of abuse
需要被打破。
that needed to be broken.
我觉得他们说的有道理。
I think they had a point.
我是说..。
I mean...
... 受虐者就会变成施虐者,对吧?
...the abused becomes the abuser, right?
不,不,不总是这样的。
No, that's, no, that's not always the case.
伙计,这跟我没关系。
Man, it doesn't matter about me.
我是说,这只是为了保护他们的安全,所以..。
I mean, it was just about making them safe, so...
我放弃了他们。
I gave them up...
保护他们的安全。
...to keep them safe.
但他们并不安全。
But they weren't safe.
我以为..。
I thought...
我以为救了 Zezi 我就不会再恨自己了。
I thought saving Zezi would make me stop hating myself.
不会的。
It won't.
不会的。
It won't.
我确实捅了我的继兄弟。
I did stab my stepbrother, yeah.
我承认,我攻击了他。
And I admit that. I went at him.
真的。
I really did.
因为我在保护我的孩子。
Because I was protecting my kids.
我没有杀 Hayes 夫妇。
I didn't kill the Hayes.
你知道,如果他们..。
You know, if they...
伤害了丹尼尔,我很高兴他们死了。
...harmed Daniel, I am glad they are dead.
但我没有杀他们。
But I did not kill them.
我没有。
I didn't.
好的。
OK.
- 我们要以什么罪名起诉她?-我不会起诉她的。
- What are we charging her with? - I'm not charging her.
她绑♥架♥了杰米。
She abducted Jamie.
我知道,我不会起诉她的。
I know. I'm not charging her.
好的。
OK.
爱丽丝。
Alice.
克里斯知道我对你的感觉。
Chris knows how I feel about you.
他走了。
He's walked out.
你没事吧?
Are you...? Are you OK?
说实话,我松了口气。
Well, to be honest, I'm relieved.
我们晚点再见。
We should meet up later.
我很乐意。
I'd like that.
好的,我搞定了给你打电♥话♥。
OK. I'll call you when I finish up.
再见。
Bye.
再见。
Bye.
爱丽丝。
Alice.
你惹上什么麻烦了吗?
You're getting yourself into something?
- 我... 我不想谈这个-也许你该谈谈。
- I... I don't want to talk about that. - Maybe you should.
我不想成为那个破坏别人感情的人。
I don't want to be the guy that breaks up a relationship.
根据我的经验。
Well, in my experience...
如果她对你也有同样的感觉,
...if she feels the same way about you,
已经坏了。
it's already broken.
- 我觉得很不错-不,很糟糕。
- I think that's pretty good. - No, it's awful.
- 它不是有20... ?-不,但是,说真的,340级?
- Has it not got 20...? - No, but, seriously, level 340?
我们到哪一级了?
What level are we on?
大概600左右。
Like, 600 and something.
我不相信你,让我看看。
I don't believe you, let me see it.
等会儿,我要收拾行李。
Later, I need to pack.
打包? 你要去哪?
Pack? Where are you going?
我不想再待在这里了。
I'm not hanging around here any longer.
你想告诉吉米,还是我来?
You want to tell Jimmy, or will I?
你知道杰米跟奥利维亚说了 Eswick 登陆的事吗?
You know what Jamie told Olivia about the landings at Eswick?
我查了 Claire McGuire 公♥司♥的雇佣文件
I've checked those employment files from Claire McGuire's agency
在格拉斯哥,有一个模式。
in Glasgow, and there's a pattern.
每个月同一时间都有新来的,
New arrivals at the same time every month,
也就是说肯定有定期降落
which means there must be a regular landing
就在那之前,对吧?
just before that, right?
- 什么时候?-现在。
- Which would be when? - About now.
他们可能已经关闭了输油管道,但如果没有,
They might have closed the pipeline, but if not,
我们可以在那里等他们。
we could be there waiting for them.
好了,我们开始吧?
Right, let's get started, shall we?
我们今天下午要看的东西
What we're looking at this afternoon
是 Calum Dunwood 死前和死后发生的事。
is the events before and after the death of Calum Dunwoody.
我们已经证实你做了风险评估。
We've established that you did a risk assessment.
我能问问 Dunwood 先生在被带进牢房♥之前是怎么出现的吗?
Can I ask how Mr. Dunwoody appeared before he was taken to the cell?
我觉得他看起来很压抑。
I'd say he seemed subdued.
他有要求跟任何人说话吗?
Did he request to speak to anyone?
比如他的律师?
His lawyer, for instance?
没有。
No.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表