他妻子?
His wife?
他说“告诉她我爱她”了吗?
Did he say, "Tell her I love her"?
我记得是的。
As I recall, yes.
他这么说的时候你怎么想?
What did you think when he said that?
什么意思?
How do you mean?
人们经常要求你传递这样的信息吗?
Do people often ask you to pass on messages like that?
有时候。
Sometimes.
如果他们喝酒了,或者压力太大。
If they've been drinking, or under stress.
Dunwood 先生喝酒了吗?
Had Mr. Dunwoody been drinking?
没有。
No.
骑兵来了。
Here comes the cavalry.
不,我只是... 我想谈谈。
No, I just... I want to talk.
我需要继续我的生活。
I need to get on with my life.
我还有课,有些事要做。
I've got classes. There's stuff I need to do.
好了,你得回警局了
Right, you need to get back to the station
告诉寇克警员到这里来。
and tell PC Kirk to get down here.
几天不会伤害你的,对吧?
A few days isn't going to hurt you, is it?
这是我的决定,爸爸,不是你的。
It's my decision, Dad, not yours.
好吧,我明天就去坐船。
OK, I'm on the ferry tomorrow.
别担心。
Don't worry.
在这一切结束之前,我会保护她的。
I'll get her some protection till this is over.
那下次呢?
What about the next time?
你想过提前退休吗?
You ever think about taking early retirement?
道奇总能找到别的治安官。
Dodge can always find another Sheriff.
我会唱“不要抛弃我,哦,我亲爱的”
I'll sing, "Do not forsake me. Oh, my darling"
而你..。
while you...
和爱丽丝一起奔向夕阳。
gallop off into the sunset with Alice.
这话什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
Chris 问了我很多关于你们俩的问题。
Chris has been asking me a lot of questions about you two.
我告诉他没什么好担心的,
I told him there was nothing to worry about,
但对他撒谎感觉不对。
but it doesn't feel right lying to him.
而我在骗他,不是吗?
And I am lying to him, amn't I?
我真的没想到会再次对一个人有这种感觉。
I really hadn't expected to feel this way about somebody ever again.
说实话,我很惊讶。
Taken me by surprise, if I'm honest.
至于凯西,
As far as Cassie goes,
我很清楚我的工作对她生活的影响。
I'm more than aware of how my job has impacted on her life.
但是你有点胆量,邓肯,
But you've got some brass neck on you, Duncan,
说真的。
seriously...
在你让她经历了这么多之后。
...after everything you've put her through.
你做的已经够多了。
You've done more than your fair share.
我能和你谈谈吗?
Can I speak to you for a minute?
抱歉,克里斯,我没时间。
Sorry, Chris. I don't have the time.
我只想知道你和爱丽丝之间发生了什么。
I just need to know what's going on with you and Alice.
好吧,什么都没发生。
Right, there's nothing's going on.
你愿意吗?
Would you like it to?
犹豫,我得两分。
Hesitation. Two points to me.
我已经回答了你的问题。
Look, I've answered your question.
问题是,我不想碍事
The thing is, I don't want to get in the way
如果你们想在一起的话。
if you two want to be together.
没人想要同情票,对吧?
Nobody wants the sympathy vote, do they?
技术人员破解了安德莉亚的手♥机♥。
The techies have cracked Andrea's phone.
我们要联♥系♥麦奎尔吗?
Do we contact McGuire?
- 我知道你说过这很冒险...-但那是在尼基之前。
- I know you said it was risky... - But that was before Niki.
你说了算。
Your call.
你确定要这么做吗?
Are you sure about this?
奥利维亚明天一早就打电♥话♥。
Olivia makes the call first thing tomorrow morning.
他们决定了时间和地点
They set the time and the place
然后当麦奎尔投球的时候,我们就行动。
and then when McGuire pitches up, we move in.
- 如果他不上钩呢?-我不知道。
- What if he doesn't take the bait? - I don't know.
我不知道,因为我没主意了,罗娜,我没主意了,
I don't know cos I'm out, Rhona, I'm all out of ideas,
如果你有更好的... ?
so if you've got a better one...?
如果泽齐知道幕后黑手是谁,
If Zezi knows who's behind this,
他们的样子,
what they look like,
他们为什么要放了她?
why would they release her?
我只是觉得如果他们... 如果他们计划杀了她,
I just think that if they... if they'd planned to kill her,
我觉得她已经死了。
I think that she'd be dead already.
抱歉我迟到了。
I'm sorry I'm late.
你很好。
You're fine.
看看这风景。
Look at that view.
我可以整晚站在这里。
I could stand here all night.
我... 我不能待太久。
I... I can't stay long.
我想我们很快就能找到 Zezi 了。
We're very close to finding Zezi, I think.
- 你知道她在哪儿吗?-不知道,我们会付赎金的。
- You know where she is? - No, we're going to pay the ransom.
如果成功了,而且是个很大的如果,
And if that works, and it's a big if,
那我们明天就能把她安全送回去了。
then we should have her back in safe hands by tomorrow.
天啊,吉米,我希望你能。
God, Jimmy, I hope you do.
你呢?
How about you?
我没事,真的。
I'm OK, really.
在我们结婚之前我就知道这是不对的。
I knew it was wrong even before we got married.
我以为搬到这里会有所不同。
I thought moving here might make a difference.
但当我再次见到你时,我才意识到。
But it was only when I saw you again, I realised what would.
所以再等一会儿也没什么?
So waiting a little longer won't hurt, then?
会很疼的。
It will hurt.
只要我知道你在那里。
As long as I know that you're there.
我哪儿也不去。
I'm not going anywhere.
- 我得走了-好的。
- I have to go. - Yes.
面试怎么样?
How did the interview go?
我不知道。
I don't know.
他们没有证据,桑迪,他们就是没有。
They don't have a case, Sandy, they just don't.
我是说,他们想让我们做什么,读心者吗?
I mean, what do they expect us to be, mind readers?
这份工作你赢不了。
You just can't win in this job.
别担心。
Well, try not to worry.
好好睡一觉。
And get some sleep.
我们明天得让这地方继续运转。
We've got to keep this place running tomorrow.
嗨。
Hi.
抱歉我迟到了。
Sorry I'm late.
一点都不尴尬。
That wasn't awkward at all.
天衣无缝,不是吗?
No, it was seamless, wasn't it?
- 我帮你搞定了一个-好样的。
- I got you one in. - Good man.
我不知道该不该说。
I wasn't sure I should.
我觉得这看起来很冒昧,
Thought it might look presumptuous,
好像你一定会来似的。
like you were definitely coming.
你以为我不会来吗?
Did you think I wasn't going to come?
为什么? 你想过不来吗?
Why? Did you think about not coming?
你总是这么自信吗?
Are you always this self-confident?
工作怎么样?
How's work?
糟糕,我需要这个,再来一个。
Hellish. I need this. And another.
你在找新工作吗?
Oh, you looking for a new job?
是的,是的,但是设得兰群岛什么都没有。
Aye. Yeah. Well, there's nothing going in Shetland, though.
可能得回南方去。
Might have to go back down south.
我是说,不管发生什么,我都能接受。
Well, I mean, I could take whatever's going.
但我不知道我为什么要这么做。
But I just don't know why I would do that.
当然。
Course.
你是搞 IT 的。
You're an IT guy.
IT 人员必须做 IT,这是与生俱来的。
IT guys have to do IT. It's in the blood.
没错,我父亲是 IT 部门的,他的父亲也是,
Exactly. My father was in IT, and his father before him,
还有他的父亲。
and his father before him.
这会给家族带来耻辱!
The shame it would bring on the family name!
你看。
Look.
梅里舞者。
The Merrie Dancers.
你知道他们是怎么称呼北极光的吗?
Did you know that's what they call the Northern Lights?
对,因为我是本地人,记得吗?
Aye, cos I'm from here, remember?
听着..。
Look...
我为之前说的话道歉。
I'm sorry about what I said earlier.
我只是,我... 我累死了。
I'm just, I'm... I'm dead tired.
如果你是这么想的,那就直说吧。
Well, if it's what you think, you might as well say it.
好的。
OK.
我要回去了,明早见。
I'm away back inside. I'll see you in the morning.
一有机会,你就杀了我。
Every chance you get, you put me down.
我是说,你已经做了很多年了。
I mean, you've been doing it for years.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表