挺高的,灰胡子。
Quite tall. Grey beard.
有点像黑眼睛。
Sort of dark eyes.
是他吗?
Is that him?
对,对,就是他。
Yeah. Yeah, that's him.
对。
Right.
记住,每一个角落和缝隙。
Remember, every nook and cranny.
你不觉得这有点没必要吗?
Don't you think this is a bit unnecessary?
告诉我为什么你从没提过你们的关系
You tell me why you've never mentioned your connection
然后我再自己做决定。
to Aaron McGuire and then I'll decide for myself.
因为我不认识叫麦奎尔的人。
Because I don't know anyone called McGuire.
也许你知道他叫保罗 · 基尔南?
Well, maybe you knew him as Paul Kiernan?
基尔南?
Kiernan?
当然,我以前和他在 MacBay 酒店喝过酒。
Sure. I used to drink with him at the MacBay Hotel.
刚收到消息,他们找到了几袋碱液
Just had word. They've found bags of lye
在他家的车♥库♥里。
in the garage back at his place.
这很重要吗?
Is that significant?
噢,你知道吗,我没时间跟你玩这个。
Och, do you know what, I don't have time for this.
Gavin Laird 我以涉嫌犯罪逮捕你。
Gavin Laird, I'm arresting you on suspicion of having committed a crime.
我需要你现在跟我走。
I need you to come with me now.
什么?
What?
这里什么都没有。
There's nothing out here.
我们在兜圈子。
Look, we're going round in circles.
我们已经开了好几个小时了。
We've been driving for hours.
这条路根本不通!
This road doesn't even go anywhere!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
住手!
Stop!
你不能在这里开车,停下!
You can't drive out here! Stop!
求你了,停车! 你在干什么? 停车!
Please, stop! What are you doing? Stop the car!
停! 停! 停! 停! 停! 停! 停!
Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!
别动!
Stay there!
告诉我我女儿在哪。
Tell me where my daughter is.
我说了,我什么都不知道!
I told you, I don't know anything!
你要知道,
Now, just so you know,
财政部很希望我以谋杀罪起诉你,
the fiscal's keen that I charge you with murder,
- 我觉得她说的有道理-为什么?
- and I think she's got a point. - Why?
- 我没杀人-工业碱液,
- I didn't kill anyone. - Industrial lye,
在丹尼尔 · 乌加拉的尸体上发现了,
traces of which were found on Daniel Ugara's body,
是在你的物品里找到的。
was found in your possession.
还有人看到你和亚伦 · 麦奎尔说话,
You were also seen talking to Aaron McGuire,
一个有名的人贩子。
a known people trafficker.
我买♥♥这房♥子的时候,碱液就在那儿了,好多年了。
That lye was there when I bought the place. It's been there for years.
那 McGuire 呢? 你之前为什么和他说话?
And what about McGuire? Why were you talking to him earlier?
如果你要撒谎,你得想快点。
If you're going to lie, you need to think faster than that.
那么,你为他工作吗? 他为你工作吗?
So, were you working for him? Was he working for you?
都不是。
Neither.
我们拿到了你工厂的监控录像,
Look we've got the CCTV from your plant,
我们有会读唇语的人,
and we have people who can lip read,
这样我们就知道你在说什么了。
so we'll know exactly what you were saying.
他想借我们的一辆货车。
He wanted to borrow one of our vans.
我猜这样他就能神不知鬼不觉地离开这个岛了。
I presumed so he could get off the island undetected.
我告诉他我不能这么做。
I told him I couldn't do that.
为什么来找你帮忙?
And why come to you for help?
我们会互相帮助。
We'd do each other the odd favour.
这里就是这样,你知道的。
That's how it works here, you know that.
你觉得这还不够重要吗?
And you didn't think that was important enough to call us?
我不想卷进来。
I didn't want to get involved.
我已经够忙的了。
I've got enough on my plate.
是 McGuire 杀了 Daniel Ugara 吗?
Did McGuire kill Daniel Ugara?
我怎么会知道?
Why would I know that?
关于乌加拉先生,我唯一能告诉你的就是他威胁我。
The only thing I can tell you about Mr. Ugara is he threatened me.
他说他会告诉当局我在用
He said he would tell the authorities I was using
除非我告诉他我知道的关于他妹妹的事。
trafficked workers unless I told him what I knew about his sister.
- 你知道什么?-什么都不知道!
- And what did you know? - Nothing!
我不雇用被贩卖♥♥的工人。
I don't use trafficked workers.
但是..。
But...
我知道如果有人搜查工厂,
...I knew if anyone searched the plant,
他们会找到第二条输油管。
they'd find the second pipeline.
是你没用的那个吗?
Is that the one you didn't use?
是啊,显然我撒谎了。
Yeah, well, I lied about that, obviously.
好吧,那我们现在为什么要相信你?
Right, so why should we believe you now?
我只是让他骑上自行车。
I just told him to get on his bike.
仅此而已。
That's all.
我没碰他。
I didn't touch him.
杰米的车被发现朝
Jamie's car's been spotted heading
通向 Eshaness 所在的悬崖。
towards the cliffs up by Eshaness.
你知道我不明白什么吗?
You know what I don't understand?
你为什么不去找杀害你家人的凶手?
Why aren't you looking for the people that killed your family?
- 像我一样?-因为我不知道是谁杀了他们。
- Like I am? - Because I don't know who killed them.
你根本就没在努力,对吧?
You're not even trying, though, are you?
让我觉得你什么都知道。
Makes me think you know things.
不要,我不要!
Don't! I don't!
你再骗我一次,
You lie to me one more time,
我要把我们从这该死的悬崖边上开下去!
I'm going to drive us off the edge of this fucking cliff!
我不知道! 求你了,求你了! 我不知道。
I don't know! Please, please! I don't know.
据我所知,你..。
For all I know, you...
你可能会杀了她。
...you might have killed her.
我?
Me?
你为什么这么说?
Why are you saying that?
那就告诉我点别的。
Then tell me something different.
我不能,我什么都不知道。
I can't. I don't know anything.
给你十秒钟告诉我我女儿在哪,
You have ten seconds to tell me where my daughter is,
否则我会把咱俩都逼疯的!
or I'm driving us both over the edge!
我不想死。
I don't want to die.
我不想死。
I don't want to die.
求你了..。
Please...
我不在乎。
I don't care.
我不在乎了!
I don't care any more!
Prentice 看到有人在这附近登陆。
Prentice saw people being landed up near here.
他知道 McGuire 在做什么。
He knew what McGuire was doing.
他看到他们被转移到酒店。
He saw them being transported to the hotel.
他告诉麦奎尔,他想要钱让他..。
He told McGuire he wanted money to keep him...
- 让他闭嘴-那丹尼尔呢?
- ...to keep him quiet. - And Daniel?
我不知道,也许他也看到了。
I don't know. Maybe he saw the same thing.
也许这就是他被杀的原因。
Maybe that's why he was killed.
我不知道。
I don't know.
奥利维亚,我没有,我没有。
Olivia, I don't, I don't.
你拉手刹!
You pull on the hand brake!
拉手刹,马上关掉引擎!
Pull on the hand brake and turn the engine off now!
如果我不能救我的女孩
If I can't save my girl
我还不如死了算了!
I might as well be dead!
听着,我们有新消息了 Olivia。
Look, we've got new information, Olivia.
我们快到了。
We're getting close.
我们快到了。
We're getting close.
我会找到你女儿的。
I will find your daughter.
我发誓我会找到她的。
I swear I'll find her.
我发誓。
I swear it.
你不是在家吗?
I thought you were at the house?
不,我今天要见邓肯。
No, I was meeting with Duncan today.
我说了。
I did say.
没错。
Ah, that you did.
对不起。
Sorry.
- 我讨厌这样-什么?
- I hate that. - What?
当你只是站在那里看着。
When you just stand there and watch.
你可以帮帮我,求你了。
You could help me with this, please.
- 是真的吗?-什么是真的?
- Is it for real? - Is what for real?
你对佩雷斯的感觉?
The way you feel about Perez?
你想休息多久都行。
You can take as long as you want.
我对吉米的感觉一如既往。
My feelings for Jimmy are what they've always been.
我看见你们在一起,在酒吧里。
I saw you together, in the bar.
他想听听我对他案子的意见。
He wanted my advice on his case.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表