听着,我得走了,有人在我屁♥股♥后面。
Listen, I need to go. I've got somebody right up my arse.
你现在在回来的路上吗?
Are you on your way back now?
头儿?
Boss?
天啊!
Jesus!
吉米,吉米?
Jimmy? Jimmy?
我去检查一下你的车。
I'm getting your car checked out.
你的头怎么样了?
How's your head?
酸痛。
Sore.
你觉得 Prentice Hayes 和这事有关?
You thinking Prentice Hayes has something to do with this?
可能是想警告你?
Could have been trying to warn you off?
如果是的话,他会后悔的。
If he is, he's going to fuckin' regret it.
她在这儿等消息等了好几个小时了。
She's been here for hours, waiting for news.
好了,托什,你有什么发现?
Right, Tosh, what have you got?
Daniel 的社交媒体,大部分都是大学的照片。
Daniel's social media - just photographs from uni, mostly.
好了,够了,够了。
OK, enough, enough.
他在找人,他有女朋友吗?
He was looking for somebody. Did he have a girlfriend?
不是恋爱关系。
Not in a relationship.
没有任何迹象表明他涉嫌毒品交易。
And nothing on here to indicate that he was involved with drugs.
提醒你一下,我觉得巴勃罗 · 埃斯科瓦尔的脸书主页上也没有。
Mind you, I don't suppose Pablo Escobar's Facebook page did either.
我拿到了丹尼尔的通话记录。
I got Daniel's phone records.
他不怎么打电♥话♥,大部分是上网,但他接到了
He didn't make many calls, internet mostly, but he did receive
一些来自不同的城市-马德里,阿姆斯特丹。
a few from different cities all over - Madrid, Amsterdam.
有本地的吗? Calum Dunwood Prentice Hayes?
Anything local? Calum Dunwoody, Prentice Hayes?
据我所知,没有。
Not that I can see, no.
数据加密了,技术人员正在和运营商通话,
Data's encrypted. The tech boys are talking to the carrier,
他们会尽快给我们的。
they'll get us it as soon as they can.
看看这个。
Look at this.
看来 Prentice Hayes 在社交媒体上很活跃。
Seems Prentice Hayes is pretty active on social media himself.
这是他和 Calum Dunwood 两年前在 Up Helly Aa 的照片。
That's him with Calum Dunwoody at Up Helly Aa two years ago.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
你用这个罐子干什么?
What do you use this tank for?
我们在那里处理动物尸体。
We get rid of animal carcasses in there.
你会溶解它们吗?
Do you dissolve them?
别操之过急。
Don't get ahead of yourself.
桑迪,这箱子里有血迹和组织。
Sandy, there's traces of blood and tissue in this tank.
让鉴证小组过来检查丹尼尔的 DNA。
Get the forensics team over here to check for Daniel's DNA.
好的,但我们有麻烦了。
Will do, but we've got a problem.
让开,我只想知道发生了什么!
Get out of my way! I just want to know what's going on!
你迷路了? 我们离家有点远,不是吗?
You lost? Wee bit far from home, are you no?
你在嘲笑我吗?
You laughing at me?
奥利维亚,等等,你在这里干什么?
Olivia, wait, wait, wait! What are you doing here?
你发现了什么,是不是? 我不能跟你说这个!
You found something, didn't you? I can't talk to you about that!
回你的酒店去,在那里等着。
Go back to your hotel and wait there.
我只想知道我儿子是怎么死的!
I just want to know how my boy died!
我知道,我知道,但这里可能是犯罪现场,
I know, I know you do, but this could be a crime scene,
所以你现在不能在这里。
so you can't be here now.
等等我送你回勒威克。
Wait, I'll give you a lift back to Lerwick.
我以为你会帮我。
I thought you were going to help me.
是的,但这必须是双向的。
I am, but that has to work both ways.
你只是... 你只是... 你只是在碍事。
You're just... you're... you're getting in the way here.
问题是,这是个岛,对吧? 你们都认识对方?
Thing is, this is an island, right? And you all know each other?
好吧,你这是什么意思?
OK, so what do you mean by that?
怎么,你以为我会睁一只眼闭一只眼
What, you think that I would turn a blind eye
你儿子怎么了?
to what happened to your boy?
我想说的是你们要互相照顾,是吗? 哦,不。
All I'm saying is you all look out for each other, yeah? Oh, no.
我们把话说清楚,嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿!
Let's just get one thing straight. Hey, hey, hey, hey!
我们把话说清楚。
Let's just get the one thing straight.
我对任何事都不会视而不见。
I don't turn a blind eye to anything.
我需要新鲜空气,我走回去,谢谢。
I need the air. I'll walk. Thanks.
这得花你好几个小时。
It's going to take you hours.
几个小时!
Hours!
你好,我带了礼物。
Ah, hello. I bring gifts.
那就不客气了。
Then you are welcome.
百年孤独? 好的。
One Hundred Years Of Solitude? Right, OK.
不知道为什么,我想到了你。
Yeah, well, for some reason, I thought of you.
你一个人太久了,吉米,你开始喜欢这样了。
You've been on your own too long, Jimmy, you're beginning to like it.
嘿,你就没什么好担心的吗?
Hey, have you nothing better to worry about?
很多事,但你是我的首选。
A million things, but you're top of my list.
你得在冰淇淋融化之前把它吃掉。
You have to eat your ice cream before it melts.
你是说我已经过去了吗?
So you're saying I'm past it?
不,我只是不想让你
No, I just don't want you to end up
就像设得兰群岛的郝薇香小姐一样。
like some Shetland equivalent to Miss Havisham.
你就是这么看我的?
That's how...? That's how you see me, is it?
你已经落伍了,我孤独的日子结束了。
Well, you're behind the curve - my days of solitude are over.
邓肯搬进来了。
Duncan's moved in.
他们还没分手吧。
They haven't split up, have they? And then some.
婚姻并不容易,不是吗?
It's not easy, is it, marriage?
也许你的想法是对的。
Maybe you have the right idea.
你和克里斯还好吗?
You and Chris OK?
是啊,虽然不是很完美,但是没错。
Yeah. It's not perfect, but yeah.
别担心,你不会让我和邓肯住在这里的。
Don't worry - you won't have me and Duncan living here.
这不是传染病。
It's not an epidemic.
该死,我得走了。
Shit, I'd better go.
看看这个。
Read that.
好的,你会喜欢的。
OK. You'll like it.
回头见,拜。
See you later.Bye.
丹尼尔,给他们想要的,求你了!
Daniel, give them what they want, please!
给他们想要的,他们会杀了我的!
Just give them what they want. They'll kill me!
请想办法!
Please find a way!
- Tosh?-先生,有些东西你得看看。
- Tosh? - Sir, there's something you need to see.
Hayes 家院子里的血迹,被车撞死的。
Blood traces for the Hayes yard - roadkill right enough.
好的,谢谢,桑迪,你有什么发现,托什?
OK. Thanks, Sandy. What have you got, Tosh?
在丹尼尔的收件箱里发现了这个。
Found this in Daniel's inbox.
丹尼尔,给他们想要的,求你了!
Daniel, give them what they want, please!
给他们想要的,他们会杀了我的!
Just give them what they want, they'll kill me!
请想办法!
Please find a way!
就是她,是他妹妹。
That's her. It's his sister.
奥利维亚,我有东西要给你看。
Olivia, I have something to show you.
我觉得是你女儿,你能接受吗?
I think it's your daughter. Are you OK with that?
那是 Zezi 吗? 你从哪儿弄来的?
Is that Zezi? Where did you get this?
是寄给丹尼尔的。
It was sent to Daniel.
这就是他要找的人。
That's who he was looking for.
我知道,但她在拉各斯。
I know, but she's in Lagos.
她可能被关在别的地方
There's a possibility that she's being held somewhere else
所以如果你有任何消息..。
against her will, so if you have any information at all...
这里? 哦,她... 她在设得兰群岛? 她在这里?
Here? Oh, she's... she's in Shetland? She's here?
不,现在我不知道她在哪。
No, right now, I don't know where she is.
我告诉你,与其评判我,
Well, I tell you what - instead of judging me,
你为什么不想象一下照片里的女孩是你的
why don't you imagine that is your girl in that picture
然后你去找她?
and you go and find her?
奥利维亚,能和你谈谈吗?
Olivia, can I have a second?
嗯..。
Um...
这是我的号♥码,如果你想找人聊聊的话。
This is my number, if you ever want to talk.
谈什么?
About what?
不管你身上发生了什么。
About whatever it is that happened to you.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我只是说,没人因为这事责怪你,
I'm just saying, no-one's blaming you for any of this,
所以你不该责怪自己。
so you shouldn't blame yourself.
我没有。
I'm not.
Billy 你能帮我要一份 Olivia Lennox 的社工档案吗?
Billy, can you request a copy of Olivia Lennox's social work file for me?
好的,没问题。
Aye. No problem.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
给他们想要的,求你了!
Give them what they want, please!
给他们想要的。
Just give them what they want.
他们会杀了我的!
They'll kill me!
请想办法!
Please find a way!
你觉得是在这里拍的吗?
And you think that was filmed here?
丹尼尔是来找他妹妹的,
Well, Daniel came here to find his sister,
所以我觉得应该是 Rhona。
so I think it's safe to assume it was, Rhona.
被谁,海斯一家吗?
By who, the Hayes?
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表