- 她什么时候走的?-大约一小时前。
When did she leave? About an hour ago.
她说她要去哪儿了吗?
Did she say where she was going?
散散步。
For a walk.
我需要透透气。
I needed some air.
谢谢。
Thanks.
我有最新消息。
So, I have updates.
我们找到杰米 · 海耶斯了,还活着。
We found Jamie Hayes, alive.
他在说什么?
What's he saying?
他母亲和哥哥被杀的时候他也在场。
That he was there when his mother and brother were killed.
他也被袭击了,
That he was attacked also,
但他设法逃脱了。
but that he managed to get away.
到底是谁?
So, who was it?
我们不知道。
We don't know.
那泽齐呢?
And what about Zezi?
奥利维亚。
Olivia...
我们认为 Zezi 被人贩子关押了。
...we think that Zezi is being held by people traffickers.
我们不知道他们是谁但我们认为他们在设得兰群岛工作。
We don't know who they are, but we think they're working on Shetland.
哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
可能是... 丹尼尔来过这里..。
It could be... that Daniel was here...
在找他的妹妹。
...looking for his sister.
我知道这要求有点过分,
Now, I know it's a lot to ask,
但我需要你暂时不要动手!
but I'm going to need you to sit on your hands for a while. Oh!
好吗?
OK?
好的。
OK.
- 你要去什么好地方吗?-是的。
- You off somewhere nice? - Aye.
我和玛丽正在吃晚饭。
Me and Mary are having dinner.
这是和解吗?
That a reconciliation?
更像是谈判。
More of a negotiation.
我要我那一半房♥子的钱。
I want my half of the money from the house.
- 爱丽丝来看你了-对。
- Alice dropped by to see you. - Right.
你们俩好好玩。
You two have fun.
- 嘿-嘿。
- Hey. - Hey.
所以,我给庇护所的人打了电♥话♥。
So, I rang the Shelter people I used to work for.
让他们给我发了一些最近的统计数据和报告。
Got them to send me through some recent stats and reports.
- 我觉得它们可能有用-谢谢,我很感激。
- I thought they might be useful. - Oh, thanks. I appreciate that.
提醒你一句,这可不是什么愉快的读物。
Word of warning, it's not exactly cheery reading.
你今晚有什么计划?
What are your plans for tonight?
没什么,真的。
Nothing, really.
克里斯又去看♥房♥♥子了。
Chris has gone over to see the house again.
听着,我可以做点晚饭。
Look, I could make us some dinner.
我从来不会拒绝免费的晚餐。
I'm never one to turn down a free meal.
好的。
OK.
里面有很多糖。
Plenty of sugar in it.
- 托什-比利,帮我个忙,
- Tosh? - Hey, Billy. Do me a favour,
查查 Hayes 夫妇是否还有其他房♥产,好吗?
check if the Hayes have any other properties, will you?
- 好的-谢谢。
- Will do. - Thanks.
尼基? 尼基!
Niki? Niki!
我们需要帮助!
We need help!
这里需要帮助!
We need help in here, please!
求你了,我们需要帮助!
Please, we need help!
我怎么跟你说的?
What did I tell you?
她发烧了!
She has a fever!
哦,该死。
Oh, shit.
过来!
Come here!
不,等等!
No! Wait!
你们要带她去哪!
Where are you taking her?!
不!
No!
求你了,别伤害她!
Please! Please don't hurt her!
真不敢相信我在他们被关押的地方。
I can't believe that I was in the place where they were being held.
还有一个女孩。
And there's another girl.
她叫 Zezi。
Her name is Zezi.
我们收到的视频里有她,
And she was in this video that we were sent,
她恳求..。
and she's pleading for...
她在求我饶她一命。
...well, she's pleading for her life.
她的眼神,
And she's got this look in her eyes,
不仅仅是恐惧。
and it isn't just fear.
还有别的东西。
There's something else there.
所以我看了一遍又一遍
And so I watched it again and again and again
一次又一次,我就是说不清楚。
and again, and I just I couldn't put my finger on it.
直到我意识到..。
Until I realised that it's...
困惑。
...bewilderment.
这个女孩完全糊涂了。
This girl is utterly bewildered.
她不知道为什么会发生在她身上。
She has no idea why this is happening to her.
不管怎样,对不起,我不是想让你觉得工作无聊。
Anyway, I'm sorry. I don't mean to bore you with work.
一点都不无聊。
It's not boring.
能被提醒还有比我更糟糕的人真是太好了。
It's good to be reminded there are people with worse problems than me.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything OK?
一切都很好。
Everything's fine.
想说就说吧。
Talk about it if you like.
别误会,
Well, don't take this the wrong way,
但你没资格解决任何人的问题,吉米 · 佩雷斯。
but you're in no position to sort anybody's head out, Jimmy Perez.
哦,我会让你知道我是一个非常稳定和全面的人。
Oh, I'll have you know I'm a very stable and well-rounded individual.
他决定用他的余生来悼念他死去的妻子。
Who has decided to spend the rest of his days mourning his dead wife.
我可能喝多了。
I might've had a little bit too much wine.
是啊,你觉得呢?
Yeah, you think?
你不厌倦扮演悲伤的丈夫吗?
Aren't you getting a bit tired of playing the grieving husband?
好久不见,吉米。
Been a long time, Jimmy.
是的,我知道。
Oh, yeah, I know that.
你不觉得是时候放下弗兰重新开始生活了吗?
Well, don't you think it's time to let Fran go and start living again?
我不是想惹你生气。
I'm not trying to piss you off.
我是你的朋友,我关心你。
I'm your friend. I care about you.
说真的,爱丽丝,
Really, honestly, Alice,
- 我宁愿不要-你爱她!
- I'd rather not. - You loved her!
我们都爱她!
We all loved her!
我也理解你为什么想保留对她的记忆。
And I understand why you want to hold on to her memory.
说实话,还有丧夫之痛?
And, if I'm honest, the grieving widower thing?
你穿起来很好看。
Looks good on you.
但弗兰肯定不喜欢。
But Fran would've hated it.
如果她知道你在浪费生命,她会感到羞愧的
She'd be mortified if she knew that you were wasting your life
因为她。
because of her.
我得走了。
I'm going to have to go.
吉米,我真的不是那个意思。
Jimmy, I really didn't mean it...
你自己出去吧,好吗?
You can see yourself out, OK?
有什么事吗?
What's this about?
上面是这么写的。
It's what it says.
我要付赎金来交换 Zezi。
I'm going to pay the ransom in exchange for Zezi.
好的。
OK.
首先,你我都知道你没那么多钱。
For a start, you and I both know you don't have that kind of money.
不用,我自己来。
No, I'll get it.
无论如何。
Somehow.
联♥系♥他们,告诉他们我会付钱。
Just contact them and tell them I'll pay.
奥利维亚,你不觉得如果我能联♥系♥上
Olivia, don't you think that if I had any way of getting in touch
和这些人在一起,我早就做了吗?
with these people, that I would've done it by now?
他们跟丹尼尔谈过了。
They talked to Daniel.
- 是的,通过加密信息服务-哦,好的。
Yeah, through encrypted messaging services. Oh, OK.
我们无法追踪他们。
We can't trace them.
即使我们可以,即使你付钱,
Even if we could, even if you pay,
他们还是不肯放 Zezi 走。
they still won't let Zezi go.
事实上,如果你付钱,他们就更有理由
In fact, if you pay that gives them all the more reason to
抱紧她。
hold on to her.
我还能做什么?
What else can I do?
你可以让我们来处理。
You can let us handle this.
但你不能处理这件事。
But you are not handling this.
就像你说的。
Look, it's like you said.
丹尼尔死了。
Daniel is dead.
Zezi 是我唯一的亲人了。
Zezi is all I've got left.
我会尽我所能帮助她。
I'm going to do everything I can to help her.
你当爸爸了。
You're a dad.
你有个女儿。
You've got a daughter.
你知道我必须做点什么。
You know I have to do something.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表