- 我要休息一段时间-没错。
- I'm taking time off. - Well, quite right.
偶尔休息一下也不错。
It's good to take a break now and again.
你们这代人工作太辛苦了。
Your generation works too hard.
我一直在警告我的姑娘们,你们会把自己累坏的。
I'm forever warning my girls, you're going to burn yourselves out.
事实上,你可能认识我的大儿子 Ellie。
Actually, you might know my eldest, Ellie.
Ellie Benson.
Ellie Benson.
她也在格拉斯哥。
She's at Glasgow, too.
抱歉,我不知道。
Sorry, I don't.
她在 Ruthven Street 有间公♥寓♥。
She's got a flat in... Ruthven Street.
你住在那附近吗?
You live anywhere near there?
我告诉过你我走的时候把门锁上。
I told you to lock the door when I left.
这么说有什么意义,如果你..?
What is the point in even saying that if you're...?
这是谁?
Who's this?
是本森先生。
It's Mr. Benson.
他在找爸爸。
He's looking for Dad.
但他好像不在这里,
But it seems that he is not here,
所以我得走了。
so I'd best be heading off.
很高兴和你聊天,凯西。
Nice talking to you, Cassie.
你还记得昨晚房♥子被袭击的事吗?
Do you remember anything about the attack on the house last night?
我记得有辆车。
I remember there was a car.
什么样的车?
What kind of car?
天很黑,我分辨不出来。
It was dark, I couldn't tell.
她打电♥话♥给..。
She called...
在事情发生之前。
...before it happened.
谁干的?
Who did?
那个威胁我们的女人。
Well, the woman, the one who threatened us.
大概一小时前。
About an hour before.
你认出那个声音了吗?
Did you recognise the voice?
没有。
No.
不过他的口音是格拉斯哥口音。
The accent was Glaswegian, though.
好的。
OK.
Morag
Morag,
总有一天,你得做出选择。
at some point, you're going to have to make a choice.
你必须告诉我你知道的一切
You're going to have to tell me everything you know
卡勒姆为之工作的人。
about the people Calum worked for.
我无可奉告。
There's nothing I can tell you.
我们说好的,他从不告诉我名字
That was the deal. He never gave me names or
任何能让我参与其中的细节。
details or anything that would make me part of it.
我想我知道的越少,就越安全。
I figured the less I knew, the safer I would be.
你肯定知道些什么 Morag。
Must've told you something, Morag.
Morag?
Morag?
那个男孩..。
The boy...
被杀的那个。
...the one that was killed.
Daniel Ugara.
Daniel Ugara.
几周前,
A few weeks back,
我去厨房♥找卡勒姆。
I came through to find Calum in the kitchen.
那是凌晨四点。
It was four in the morning.
他就坐在那里。
He was just sitting there.
哭泣,像个孩子。
Sobbing, like a kid.
我从没见过他哭成那样。
I never saw him cry like that before.
他把尸体扔进了海里。
He dumped his body at sea.
Morag 声称他们强迫卡鲁姆
Morag claims that they forced Calum
处理掉丹尼尔的尸块。
to get rid of Daniel's body parts.
- 他告诉她他们是谁了吗?-很不幸,没有。
- Did he tell her who they were? - Unfortunately not, no.
但是,她说她收到了恐吓电♥话♥
However, she did say that she received threatening phone
一个女人在房♥子被燃♥烧♥弹♥袭击之前打来的电♥话♥。
calls from a woman before the house was firebombed.
- 从一个女人那里?-嗯,带着格拉斯哥口音。
- From a woman? - Mm, with a Glasgow accent.
她到底是谁?
Who the hell is she?
McGuire 的前妻?
McGuire's ex-wife?
格拉斯哥还有其他人吗?
Or was there anyone else in Glasgow?
可能是 Andrea Doyle。
It could be Andrea Doyle.
我们在格拉斯哥遇到一个目击者
We came across a witness in Glasgow
他声称 Doyle 就是那个给被贩卖♥♥的女孩纹身的人。
who claimed that Doyle was the one who'd tattooed the trafficked girls.
我们试图找到她,但似乎她消失了。
We tried to find her, but it seems she up and vanished.
你觉得她会出现在这里吗?
And you think she's turned up here?
希望渺茫。
It's a long shot.
但如果多伊尔是给女孩们烙印的人,
But if Doyle was the one who was branding the girls,
那她肯定认识麦奎尔,所以..。
then she'd know McGuire, so...
也许她和他在一起?
Maybe she's here with him?
Sandy 调出昨晚的监控录像
Sandy, pull up last night's CCTV
看看有没有人在去 Dunwoodys 家的路上。
and see if you can spot anybody in the roads out to the Dunwoodys'.
Graeme Benson 的行动进展如何?
Where are we on Graeme Benson's movement?
丹尼尔死的那周他在设得兰群岛。
He was in Shetland the week Daniel died.
我查了飞行记录。
I checked the flight records.
那 Hayes 一家死的时候呢?
And what about when the Hayes died?
找不到任何确凿的证据。
Couldn't find anything concrete.
如果他当时在岛上,他不是坐飞机来的,
If he was on the island at that time, he didn't come by plane,
他没有预定渡船。
and he wasn't booked on the ferry.
但这并不意味着他不在这里。
That doesn't mean he wasn't here, though.
头儿?
Boss?
- 你听说了吗?-什么消息?
- Have you heard the news? - What news?
苏格兰海军已经关闭了加工厂。
Marine Scotland have closed down the processing plant.
- 什么时候?-今天早上。
- When? - This morning.
他什么时候出现的?
When did he turn up?
大约一小时前。
About an hour ago.
你为什么让他进屋?
Why did you let him in the house?
他出现的时候我并不在场。
I wasn't actually there when he showed up.
你说你不在是什么意思?
What do you mean, you weren't there?
没关系,爸爸,什么都没发生。
It doesn't matter, Dad. Nothing happened.
比利!
Billy!
- 你需要谁?-给我找到 Graeme Benson。
- Who do you need? - Find me Graeme Benson.
是真的吗?
Is it true?
莱尔德一小时前就宣布了。
Laird made the announcement an hour ago.
我们都失业了。
We're all out of a job.
脸颊,露出你的脸在这里!
The cheek, showing your face around here!
这是你和你老板的问题,让人们失业。
This is down to you and your boss, putting people out of business.
拜托,这不值得。
Now, come on. It's not worth it.
别让莱尔德影响到你。
Don't let Laird get to you.
是他的错,他们把那地方关了。
It's his fault they closed the place down.
不过..。
Still...
对不起。
...I am sorry.
因祸得福。
Blessing in disguise.
我早就想离开那个地方了。
I've been wanting to quit that place for ages.
你的钱够吗?
Are you going to be OK for money?
我当然愿意。
Of course I will.
到了紧要关头,我总能抢到一两家银行。
Push comes to shove, I can always knock off a bank or two.
如果你需要我帮忙付房♥租的话
Well, if you need any help with rent
或者别的什么,直接问就行。
or anything, you know, just ask.
别担心,我不会害羞的。
Don't worry, I won't be shy.
唐尼呢,他怎么样?
What about Donnie, how's he?
唐尼会没事的。
Donnie will be fine.
他有头脑。
Well, he's got brains.
他会好起来的。
He'll land on his feet.
你又和他见面了吗?
You seeing him again?
我不知道。
I don't know.
你不喜欢他?
You don't like him?
不,我喜欢他,真的,
No, I like him, I do,
我只是不知道他还想不想见我。
I just don't know if he wants to see me again.
该死的 Tosh!
Bloody hell, Tosh!
什么?
What?
能抓到罪犯真是个奇迹,
It's a wonder you catch any criminals at all,
跟你一样蠢!
being as stupid as you are!
我很确定他还想再见到你。
I'm pretty sure he wants to see you again.
那小子为你疯狂!
The lad's mad about you!
我警告过你!
I warned you!
我告诉过你威胁我女儿会有什么后果!
I told you what would happen if you threatened my daughter!
- 我不知道 Cassie 在那儿-这是我们的房♥子!
- I didn't know that Cassie was there. - It's our house!
我以为她还在格拉斯哥,
I thought she was still in Glasgow,
- 我是去见她父亲的-我是她父亲!
- I went there to see her father. - I'm her father!
我是说她的生父,邓肯 · 亨特。
I mean her biological father, Duncan Hunter.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表