丹尼尔。
Daniel.
你有铅笔借我吗?
You got a pencil I could borrow?
好的,谢谢。
Aye, sure.Thanks.
管道?
Pipeline?
丹尼尔四天前第一次出现在渡口,
Daniel first appears four days ago at the ferry port,
早上7点20分,带着他的背包。
with his haversack, at 7:20 a.m.
然后我们看到他上午9点23分在勒威克市中心,
Then we see him in Lerwick town centre at 9:23 a.m.,
他从一家店到另一家店,但他似乎什么都不买♥♥。
where he goes from shop to shop, but he doesn't seem to buy anything.
然后他在上午11点23分出现在鱼类加工厂,
He then shows up at the fish processing plant at 11:23 a.m.,
他在那里待了半个小时。
where he spent half an hour.
托什,如果可以的话,查查我们要找的人在下面干什么。
Tosh, find out, if you can, what our guy was doing down there.
然后我们在港口再次抓住他,
And then we pick him again, at the harbour,
他对一艘名叫“银色达令”的船很感兴趣。
where he takes an interest in a boat called The Silver Darling.
那艘船属于 Calum Dunwood。
That boat belongs to Calum Dunwoody.
看来我们得和邓伍迪先生谈谈。
Looks like we need to speak to Mr Dunwoody.
我很确定那天我看到他出海了。
I'm pretty sure I saw him heading out to sea the other day.
他可能几天后才会回来。
He probably won't be back for a few days.
比利,联♥系♥海岸警卫队
Billy, get in touch with the coastguard
请求他再次回来。
and request that he come back in again.
没错,在我们再次抓到他之前,我们什么都没有
Right, and then we've got nothing until we pick him up again
在汽车站,我想我们可以假设
at the bus station, where I think we can assume
他上了去 Eswick 的大巴。
he got on the bus to Eswick.
然后,不久之后,他就被杀了。
And then, shortly after that, he was killed.
媒体已经在打电♥话♥了,你知道的。
The press are already calling, just so you know.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
他说话有口音,但我没认出来。
He spoke with an accent, but I didn't recognise it.
也许是非洲人,他想要什么?
African, maybe. What did he want?
到处看看。
To a have a look around.
我说除非他告诉我原因。
I said not unless he told me why.
他说他... 他正在学习在渔业工作。
He said he was... he was studying to work in the fishing industry.
我觉得有猫腻,让他滚蛋。
I smelt a rat, told him to bugger off.
为什么,你又没有商业机密要保护,对吧?
Why? It's not like you have trade secrets to protect, is it?
他可能是在检查我们的员工水平,
He could have been checking on our staff levels,
我们的机器,谁知道呢?
our machinery, who knows?
好的,保持联♥系♥ Laird 先生。
All right, we'll be in touch, Mr Laird.
牙刷上的 DNA 吻合。
The DNA from the toothbrush matches.
尸体是丹尼尔。
The body is Daniel.
但数据库里没有他的 DNA。
But there's no match in the database for his DNA.
他们在入口处的货仓里发现了可♥卡♥因♥的痕迹。
And they found traces of cocaine in the hold-all from the inlet.
- 不是在背包里吧?-不,只是在包里。
Not in the haversack, though? No, just in the hold-all.
我感觉莱尔德,
I got the feeling Laird,
那边的鱼厂经理在骗我。
the fish factory manager over there, was fobbing me off.
如果可以的话,我想再深入调查一下。
I'd like to dig a bit deeper, if that's OK.
我没意见。
Yeah, that's fine by me.
该死,我得去个地方。
Oh, shit, I have to be somewhere.
我知道,我迟到了,对不起。
I know, I'm late, I'm sorry.
有些事永远不会变。
Some things never change.
你现在在这里,这才是最重要的。
You're here now, that's all that matters.
过来吧,还有很多吃的。
Come on through. There's plenty of food left.
呃,没有。
Er, no.
Em 我不能久留,我只是来露个面。
Em, I can't stay. I've just come to show my face.
真可惜。
That's a shame.
好了,各位,干杯。
OK, everyone, a toast.
敬克里斯和爱丽丝。
To Chris and Alice.
这是他们来设得兰群岛的官方欢迎仪式。
This is their official welcome to Shetland.
- 安顿好了吗?-嗯。
- You settling in OK? - Yeah.
避难所怎么样了,进展如何?
How about the refuge, how's that coming along?
最后一笔资金还没到位,
Well, still putting the last of the funding in place,
不管怎样,我们明天开业。
but we're opening tomorrow come hell or high water.
听着,如果你需要我打电♥话♥,尽管开口。
Listen, see if you need me to make any phone calls, just ask me.
我会的。
I will.
装♥修♥得怎么样了?
How's the renovation going?
在他把内脏清理干净之前,我不能接近那个地方。
Well, I'm not allowed near the place until he's finished gutting it.
我们要把它变成一个户外活动中心。
We're going to turn it into an outdoor activities centre.
- 你觉得怎么样-我觉得这是个好主意。
What do you think? - Yeah, I think that's a great idea.
- 我们还要多久才能进去-告诉他。
And how long till we can move in? - Tell him.
四五个月吧,没时间了。
Four or five months. No time at all.
如果你厌倦了这个地方,你可以搬去和吉米一起住。
If you get bored of this place, you can always move in with Jimmy.
是啊,你会喜欢的。
Oh, yeah, you'd love that.
一个大机能不全家庭。
One big dysfunctional family.
奶酪和腌黄瓜。
Cheese and pickle.
没有金枪鱼?
No tuna?
不然就是舌头。
It was either that or tongue.
我查到了一些 Calum Dunwood 的背景资料
I got some background on Calum Dunwoody
我觉得你应该看看。
I think you should take a look at.
他好像有点经济困难。
It seems he was in a bit of financial difficulty.
如果他拖欠了船款,
And if he was defaulting on payments for his boat,
他可能染上了毒品。
he might have gotten himself involved in drugs.
随着工人们来到新炼油厂工作,
With the men coming in to work on the new refinery,
肯定有市场。
there's a market for sure.
你想让我申请搜查令搜查 Silver Darling 吗?
Do you want me to get a search warrant for Silver Darling?
我们还没有合理的理由,
We don't have reasonable cause, not yet,
所以让我先和他谈谈。
so let me speak to him first.
比利,今晚把丹尼尔的照片发给媒体
Billy, get an image of Daniel out to the media tonight
让它遍布全国。
and make it nationwide.
总得有人,在某个地方,认出他来。
Somebody, somewhere, has to recognise him.
嗨。
Hi.
一个年轻人的画像
An artist's impression of a young man whose remains
在设德兰群岛上被发现。
have been found on the Shetland Islands.
任何知道这个年轻人身份的人,
Anyone with information on the identity of this young man,
只知道丹尼尔,敦促联♥系♥设得兰警方。
known only as Daniel, are urged to contact Shetland Police.
他二十出头,黑色短发,
He was in his early twenties, with short black hair,
穿着浅灰色的西装。
and was wearing a light grey suit...
Dunwood 先生? 我是 Perez。
Mr Dunwoody? I'm Perez.
我希望你有充分的理由来打扰我的旅行,探长。
I hope you've got a good reason for interrupting my trip, Inspector.
你知道我就是靠这个谋生的吧?
You do know this is how I make my living?
抱歉,我别无选择。
Aye, I'm sorry. I didn't really have much choice.
有个年轻人在你的船上
There was a young guy who was seen down by your boat
前几天,他被发现死了,
the other day, and he's turned up dead,
所以我们只是想知道他是谁。
so we're just trying to work out who he was.
什么年轻人? 你在说什么?
What young man? What are you talking about?
穿灰色西装的年轻黑人。
Young black guy in a grey suit.
什么时候的事?
When was this?
就在你出海之前。
Just before you went out to sea.
是的,他的一部分尸体被冲上了海滩。
Aye, parts of his body have washed up on the beach.
- 太可怕了-是啊。
That's terrible.Aye.
你不会认为是我♥干♥的吧?
You don't think I had something to do with that, do you?
我只是想知道他为什么对你的船这么感兴趣。
I'm just trying to work out why he was be so interested in your boat.
我从没跟他说过话,我怎么知道?
I never spoke to him, so how would I know?
银色亲爱的。
The Silver Darlings.
我最喜欢的书之一。
One of my favourite books.
我从没读过,我妻子给船起的名字。
I've never read it. My wife named the boat.
事情怎么样了?
So, how's things going anyway?
我听说配额对某些人的打击比对其他人更大。
I hear the quota hits some people harder than others.
你能收支平衡吗?
You managing to make ends meet?
你知道我在洗脸。
Aye, you know I'm washing my face, y'know.
想过拓展业务吗?
Thought about branching out?
我想我暂时还是继续钓鱼吧。
I think I'll stick to fishing for the moment.
我能搞定。
I can make it work.
好吧,如果我申请搜查令搜查你的船,
Right, so if I was to get a search warrant for your boat,
我不会找到任何毒品或类似的东西,不是吗?
I wouldn't find any trace of drugs or anything like that, no?
你可以做你必须做的。
You can do what you have to do.
但我告诉你,我不知道那个年轻人是谁
But I'm telling you, I don't know who that young guy was
我妻子可以为我的行踪作证
and my wife can vouch for my whereabouts
在我离开之前的每一个晚上。好的。
every single night before I left. OK.
事情是这样的,卡勒姆,我不希望你再出去
Here's the deal, Calum, I don't want you going back out
直到我弄清楚那个年轻人在这里做什么。
until I get a clearer picture of what that young man was doing here.
- 我需要工作-你会的..。
I need to work. Well, you will...
但得等我找到答案。
..but not until I get some answers.
包里的衣服。
The clothes in the bag...
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表