但我错了。
But I was wrong.
我现在知道了。
I know that now.
生意不好。
Bad business.
这具尸体是在水湾发现的吗?
This body found up by the inlet?
知道发生了什么吗?
Got any idea what happened?
我们正在努力。
We're working on it.
我希望他们会派出重型部队来解决这个问题。
I hope they'll be sending up the heavy squad to sort it.
这肯定会影响旅游业。
It's bound to affect tourism.
我们都需要谋生,不是吗?
We all need to make a living, eh?
你是亲戚吗?
You a relative?
你是谁?
Who are you?
Paul Kiernan 这里是我的地盘。
Paul Kiernan. I run this place.
如果你担心的是旅游业,
Well, if it's tourism you're worried about,
一点油漆也不会有什么坏处。
a lick of paint would'nay hurt.
不是吧,又来?
Seriously, again?
这次她是认真的。
This time she means it.
有更烈的吗?
You got anything stronger?
告诉我什么时候。
Say when.
这周的某个时候。
Sometime this week.
我知道她很生气,这是肯定的,
I knew she was pissed off, I mean, that's a given,
这是很正常的事情,但是这个。
that's a normal state of affairs really, but this.
她遇到别人了。
She's met someone else.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
她要把房♥子卖♥♥了。
And she's selling the house.
她能这么做吗,这是她的名字。
Can she do that? It's in her name.
- 她要离开设得兰群岛了-什么跟他一起?
And she's leaving Shetland. What, with him?
- 不,是和“巨顶”-对,和他。
No, with the Big Top. Aye, with him.
谁?
Who?
我不知道,我没问。
I don't know. I didn't ask.
你没问吗?
You didn't ask?
很奇怪吗?
Is that weird?
我不知道该说什么。
I don't know what to say.
我以为你们俩终于和好了。
I thought the two of you were finally in a good place.
我能在这里睡几天吗?
Listen, can I just bunk here for a few days?
直到我找到解决的办法。
Just till I get somewhere sorted.
你的假期旅行怎么样?
What about one of your holiday lets?
我需要把它们装满,我..。
I need them full. I'm...
我破产了。
I'm broke.
这个新的酒吧主意让我倾家荡产。
This new bar idea has cleaned me right out.
有问题吗?
Is it a problem?
我不知道我还能承受多少拒绝。
I don't know how much more rejection I can take.
你可以住 Cassie 的房♥间
Yeah, you can... You can have Cassie's room
直到她夏天回家。
until she comes home for the summer.
顶尖人物。
Top man.
你知道问题所在吗,托什?
You know the problem, Tosh?
设得兰群岛的单身男人都是单身。
All the single men on Shetland are single for a reason.
说实话,这口井已经干涸了。
Honestly, the well has run dry.
我们必须用 Tinder。
We have to Tinder.
开什么玩笑,我们认识陌陌上的所有人。
Are you kidding? We know everyone on Tinder.
可能会有新鲜的肉。
There might be some fresh meat.
你去约炮吧,我去睡觉了。
Well, you Tinder away. I'm going to my bed.
你是 Tosh 对吧? 哦,嗨。
Tosh, isn't it? Oh, hi.
我是唐尼,我们在展览开幕式上见过
It's Donnie. We met at the exhibition opening
去年在博物馆。
at the museum last year.
我和 Mags 一起在工厂工作。
I work at the plant with Mags.
哦,对了。
Oh, that's right.
哦,你不记得了,是吗? 这是我的人生故事。
Oh, you don't remember, do you? It's the story of my life.
不,我知道,你是..。
No, I do. You're the...
看不见的人。
Invisible Man, it would appear.
你最近怎么样?
So, how are you doing?
很好,谢谢,我刚被放鸽子了,所以..。
Good, thanks. I've just been stood up, so...
也许她看到你在做填字游戏?
Maybe she looked in and saw you doing the crossword?
没人喜欢书呆子。
No-one likes a swot.
提醒你一下,我恢复得很快。
Oh, mind you, I bounce back pretty quick.
你们要喝点什么吗。
Can I get you both a drink? Erm...
你没事,我起得很早。
You're OK. I'm actually up early.
抱歉,再见,再见。
Sorry. See you later.See you.
我们还是关注加工厂吧。
Let's focus on the processing plant.
这些骗局价值百万。
I mean, these scams are worth millions.
丹尼尔去那里一定是有原因的。
And Daniel must have been there for a reason.
我还没看到。
I can't see one, yet.
不管怎样,我们还是把苏格兰海军带来吧。
Well, let's bring in Marine Scotland anyway.
他们的法务会计可以查账。
Their forensic accountants can go through the books.
一石二鸟。
Kill two birds with one stone.
这是什么?
What it is?
我只是不觉得有人会因为黑色降落被砍死,
I just can't see someone being hacked to death over black landing,
我不在乎要花多少钱。
I don't care how much money's involved.
盖文 · 莱尔德会损失惨重,吉米,那工厂是他的。
Gavin Laird has a lot to lose, Jimmy. He owns that plant.
人们为了更少的东西杀人。
People have killed for less.
我们在储物柜里发现了可♥卡♥因♥的痕迹
Look, we found traces of cocaine in the hold-all
用来丢弃丹尼尔的尸体。
that was used to dump Daniel's remains.
他们处理尸体的方式
The way in which they tried to dispose of the body has all
毒贩的标志。
the hallmarks of drug traffickers.
只不过他们的工作不是很专业,对吧?
Oh, except they didn't do a very professional job, did they?
这是你的调查,
This is your investigation,
给我立个能在法庭上站得住脚的案子。
just build me a case that will stand up in court.
给你,罗西,你觉得这是慈善活动吗?
Here you go, Rosie. Do you think this is a charity?
- 我们的钱呢?-拿着,都在这儿了。
Where's our money? There, take it. It's all there.
杰米,我们走。
Jamie, let's go.
- 再见 Rosie-再见 Jamie。
See ya, Rosie.See ya, Jamie.
你好,我是设得兰警局的佩雷斯探长。
Hi, I'm DI Perez. Shetland Police.
介意我跟你说句话吗?
Mind if I have a quick word?
没有,抱歉,我没在附近见过他。
No, sorry, I haven't seen him around here.
- 你叫什么名字?-Rosie。
What's your name? Rosie.
你在这里住了多久了,罗西?
How long have you been staying here, Rosie?
大概三周。
About three weeks.
我在炼油厂找了份工作,在食堂。
I've got a job at the refinery, in the canteen.
她还是老样子。
She's the same.
比酒店便宜,而且离得近。
It's cheaper than a hotel and nearer.
Carla Hayes 拥有这些拖车,不是吗?
Carla Hayes own these caravans, doesn't she?
没错。
That's right.
你是个离家出走的女孩,不是吗,罗西? 你的朋友也是。
You're an awayday girl, aren't you, Rosie? And so's your pal.
不,我们没有。
No, we're not.
- 但你知道什么是外出女孩吗?-知道。
But you know what an awayday girl is? Aye.
他们乘渡船来卖♥♥淫。
They come over on the ferry to turn tricks.
当他们有足够的钱,他们回家。
When they get enough money, they go home.
- 但那不是你?-不是。
But that's not you? No.
你确定你没见过他吗?
You sure you haven't seen him?
是报纸上的那个人吗?
Is that the man in the newspaper?
没错。
That's right.
- 告诉他,罗西,他是在帮我们-什么?
Tell him, Rosie, he's doing us a favour. - What?
- 告诉他-我不..。
Tell him. - I don't...
他上周来找一个女孩。
He was here last week, looking for a girl.
Prentice 让我们不要提起他。
Prentice told us not to say anything about him.
什么女孩?
What girl?
他没说,只是问谁住在这里。
He didn't say, he just asked who was staying here.
我们告诉他只有我们。
We told him it was just us.
- Prentice 和这事有关系吗?-是的,对吧?
Has Prentice got something to do with this? He has, hasn't he?
听着,我不会让你的处境更糟的
Look, I'm not gonna make your situation any worse
比现在更糟。
than it already is.
如果你想让我帮你联♥系♥避难所或者打电♥话♥给你的家人,
If you want me to put you in touch with a refuge, or call your family,
或者你只是想找个人聊聊,那就打电♥话♥给我,好吗?
or even if you just want somebody to talk to, then you call me, OK?
比利? 老板。
Billy? Boss.
- 你知道新管道旁边的那些大篷车吗?-知道。
You know those caravans up by the new pipeline? I do.
让社会服务部门知道那里有些脆弱的年轻女性,好吗?
Let Social Services know there's some vulnerable young women up there, OK?
好的,没问题。
Aye, no problem.
丹尼尔好像在上面找一个女孩
It seems Daniel was up there looking for a girl -
我要知道是谁。
I need to know who.
让托什尽快给我打电♥话♥,好吗?
So get Tosh to call me soon as, all right?
我马上告诉她。
I'll let her know right away.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表