都属于你的神秘男子。
..they all belong to your mystery man.
他叫丹尼尔。
His name was Daniel.
桑迪,我需要一些关于
Sandy, I need some information about
尼日利亚的一家服装店。
this clothes shop in Nigeria.
我想知道他们有没有给一个叫丹尼尔的人做西装
I need to know if they made a suit for somebody named Daniel
如果有,什么时候?
and, if they did, when?
我喜欢挑战。
I like a challenge.
你好。
Hello.
我去找佩雷斯探长。
I'll get Inspector Perez.
Lennox 小姐?
Miss Lennox?
我知道你有一些关于
I understand that you have some information regarding
我们找到的那具年轻人的尸体,对吗?
the young man's remains that we found, is that right?
是我儿子。
It's my boy.
你儿子?
Your son?
丹尼尔,这是我的丹。
Daniel, it's my Dan.
抱歉,你确定吗?
I'm sorry, are you sure?
不然我也不会来了,不是吗?
Well, I wouldn't be here otherwise, would I?
那是 Daniel 和他妹妹 Zezi。
That's Daniel with his sister Zezi.
- 我能复印一份吗?-可以。
May I make a copy of this? Yeah.
我能看看他吗?
Can I see him?
不需要为了辨认身份。
There's no need for identification purposes.
我们可以从你身上提取 DNA 样本。
We can take a DNA swab from you.
不,我想见他。
No, I want to see him.
我觉得这不是个好主意。
I don't think that's a good idea.
为什么?
Why?
我们只有他的一部分。
We only have part of him.
他很小的时候我就没见过他了。
I haven't seen him since he was little.
他和他妹妹和他们的爸爸住在一起。
Him and his sister live with their dad.
那是在哪儿?
Where was that?
尼日利亚。
Nigeria.
我知道这很难接受,
Look, I know this is really difficult,
我很抱歉要问你,
and I'm so sorry to have to ask you,
但他有没有涉及毒品?
but was he involved in drugs in any way?
我们只需要确定他在设得兰群岛做了什么。
We just have to establish what he was doing on Shetland.
以他父亲的性格,我很怀疑。
Knowing his dad, I doubt it.
所以你们没有保持联♥系♥?
So you didn't stay in touch then?
谁干的?
Who did this?
有人吗?
Someone here?
有可能。
Yeah, it's possible.
他叫 Daniel Ugara 21岁,来自尼日利亚的拉各斯。
His name was Daniel Ugara, he was 21, from Lagos in Nigeria.
托什,查查他的社交媒体,邮箱账号♥,所有的一切。
Tosh, check his social media, e-mail accounts, all of that.
Sandy 查查他的手♥机♥通话记录,看看有什么发现。
Sandy, check his mobile phone records, see what you come up with.
我们是不是认为他是个毒品走私贩?
Are we thinking he was a drugs courier?
有这个可能,但是我们要保持开放的心态。
It's a possibility, but let's keep an open mind.
因为如果他要带什么东西进来,最好知道是给谁的。
Because if he was bringing anything in, it'd be good to know who for.
是的,但是记住他是这个案子的受害者,不是嫌疑人,好吗?
Yes, but just remember he's a victim in this case, not a suspect, OK?
Prentice 你好吗?
Prentice, how you doing?
要来一品脱吗?
Fancy a pint?
我很乐意,伙计,但我得把这些东西打包
Oh, I'd love to, mate, but I need to get this stuff packed up
然后上路。
and get up the road.
晚点吧,别管了。
Maybe later? Leave it.
我们得聊聊天。
We need to have a chin-wag.
是吗? 关于什么?
Aye? What about?
你知道的。
You know what about.
酒吧见。
See you in the pub.
别让我等太久。
Don't make me wait too long.
- 你好吗?-我很好。
How you doing?I'm all right.
- 很高兴见到你-我也是。
Nice to see you.Yeah, you, too.
你的午餐呢? 哦,我早餐吃得很饱。
Where's your lunch? Oh, I had a really big breakfast.
- 你确定不要一半?-不用了,真的。
Are you sure you don't want half? No, I'm good, honestly.
比食堂里的好吃多了。
It beats what they serve in the canteen.
我能多管闲事吗?
Can I be nosey?
边上的小屋是怎么回事,门上的电压很高?
What's with that hut on the side - high voltage on the door?
你为什么想知道这个,感觉很奇怪。
Why do you want to know about that? Just seems odd.
如果有危险,应该用栅栏隔开。
If it's dangerous, it should be fenced off.
好像没人进去,除了主管。
Nobody seems to go in there, except the supervisor.
为什么它有两条独♥立♥的管道?
Why does it have two separate pipes running from it?
说实话,托什,我只是进来,戴上耳机,
Honestly, Tosh, I just come in, stick my headphones on,
- 打开音乐开始工作-麦格斯?
turn up my music and get to work. - Mags?
我注意到,每次管♥理♥员♥进去的时候,
I have noticed that, whenever the Super goes in there,
储存室都被填满了
the tank room fills up
即使筒仓是空的。
even though the silo is empty.
再说一遍,想象你在跟一个白♥痴♥说话。
OK, say that again and imagine you're talking to an idiot.
如果发射井里没有鱼,鱼缸又被填满,
If there's no fish in the silo and the tank fills up,
那就是从别的地方传来的。
then it's coming from somewhere else.
所以总是有传言说有些渔民想超过配额,
So there's always rumours that some fishermen try to beat the quota,
但所有落地的东西都是称重的,你得修好
but everything that's landed is weighed. You'd have to fix
天平,那么工厂里的每个人都必须参与。
the scales, then everybody at the plant would have to be involved.
但如果有另一条管道绕过了天平和筒仓。
But if there was another pipe that bypassed the scales and silo...
好吧,有吗?
OK, is there?
根据 Mags 的描述,可能有。
From the way Mags described it, there could be.
还有把鱼从一个管道切换到另一个管道的阀门
And the valve that switches the fish supply from one pipe to the other
可能就是神秘的
is probably in the mysterious
“危险但显然没那么危险”的小屋。
"dangerous but apparently not that dangerous" hut.
丹尼尔为什么大老远从尼日利亚过来
Why would Daniel come all the way from Nigeria
在这里参与配额骗局吗?
to get involved in a quota scam here?
价值数百万的未标记鱼? 肯定有卖♥♥的地方。
Undeclared fish worth millions? It's got to be sold somewhere.
也许他不是在卖♥♥,也许他是在买♥♥。
Maybe he wasn't selling, maybe he was buying.
我不确定。
I'm not sure about that.
我的意思是,我们不要完全抛弃它。
I mean, let's not throw it out completely though.
Sandy 给我一些 Prentice Hayes 的背景资料。
Sandy, get me some background information on Prentice Hayes.
问问。
Ask about.
我想知道他的能耐。
I want to know what he's capable of.
你确定要这么做吗?
Are you sure you want to do this?
我们一直在联♥系♥尼日利亚的那家人,
We've been trying to get in contact with the family in Nigeria,
但我们还没有任何进展。
but we haven't had any luck yet.
你有他父亲的联♥系♥方式吗?
Do you have you any contact details for his father?
没有。
No.
我们能停下来吗? 我需要喝一杯。
Can we stop? I need a drink.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
我觉得你有事瞒着我。
I get the feeling that there's something you're not telling me.
我需要听到这些。
And I need to hear it.
- 你有孩子吗?-有个女儿。
Have you got kids? A daughter.
她现在离家出走了。
She's left home now.
你觉得我是个糟糕的母亲,是吗? 我看得出来。
You think I'm a shit mother, don't you? I can tell.
但我17岁的时候有了丹尼尔。
But I had Daniel when I was 17.
我18岁的时候有了他妹妹。
Had his sister when I was 18.
他们的父亲年纪更大,是个学生。
Their dad was older - a student.
没有持续多久。
Didn't last.
然后社会服务机构介入了,他们说我是个不称职的母亲。
Then social services got involved - they said I was an unfit mother.
我不知道他们在期待什么,我当时也只是个孩子。
I don't know what they was expecting, I was only a kid myself.
所以... 我决定让他们和爸爸一起去尼日利亚。
So... I decided they would be better off in Nigeria with their dad.
我以为他们在那里会更安全。
I thought they'd be safer there.
安全什么?
Safe from what?
他死了,他们的爸爸。
He's dead, their dad.
他几个月前去世了。
He died a couple of months ago.
你为什么不早点告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me that sooner?
我现在就告诉你。
I'm telling you now.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
丹尼尔上周联♥系♥了我。
Daniel contacted me last week.
他说什么?
What did he say?
他想要钱。
He wanted money.
我没有,我不知道他为什么觉得我有。
I haven't got any. I don't know why he thought I did.
勉强糊口,我得借钱才能来这里。
Barely getting by. I had to borrow the money to come up here.
多少钱?
How much money?
三万块。
30 grand.
我们同意见面,但我... 我不能,我不能。
We agreed to meet, but I... I couldn't. I couldn't.
你没去?
You didn't go?
我没什么可以给他的。
I didn't have anything to give him.
我以为没有我他会过得更好。
I thought he was better off without me.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表