看起来像是一只年轻雄性的部分溶解的身体部分。
It appears to be the partly dissolved body parts of a young male.
是我儿子。
It's my boy.
- 你儿子?-Danny
- Your son? - Danny
他对一艘名叫“银色宝贝”的船很感兴趣。
He takes an interest in a boat called The Silver Darling.
那艘船属于 Calum Dunwood。
That boat belongs to Calum Dunwoody.
我不知道那个年轻人是谁,
I don't know who that young guy was,
我妻子可以为我的行踪作证
and my wife can vouch for my whereabouts
在我离开之前的每一个夜晚。
every single night before I left.
糟糕的生意,这具尸体是在水湾发现的?
Bad business, this body found up by the inlet?
- 你是谁?-Paul Kiernan。
- Who are you? - Paul Kiernan.
这是我的地盘。
I run this place.
他上周来找一个女孩。
He was here last week, looking for a girl.
Prentice 让我们不要提起他。
Prentice told us not to say anything about him.
你觉得 Prentice Hayes 和这事有关?
You thinking Prentice Hayes has something to do with this?
这是他和 Calum Dunwood 两年前在 Up Helly Aa 的照片。
That's him with Calum Dunwoody at Up Helly Aa two years ago.
我们得聊聊天,别让我等太久。
We need to have a chin-wag. Don't make me wait too long.
你在嘲笑我吗!
You laughing at me?!
奥利维亚,等等,你在这里干什么?
Olivia! Wait, wait, wait. What are you doing here?
丹尼尔。
Daniel...
... 给他们想要的,求你了!
...give them what they want, please!
给他们想要的,他们会杀了我的!
Just give them what they want! They'll kill me!
请想办法!
Please find a way!
你为什么不想象那是你的女孩,然后你去找她?
Why don't you imagine that is your girl, and you go and find her?
这和毒品无关。
This isn't about drugs.
是人,托什,他们在卖♥♥人。
It's people, Tosh, they're selling people.
Carla Hayes Prentice 也是。
Carla Hayes. Prentice, too.
那杰米呢?
What about Jamie?
我们找不到他。
We can't find him.
好了,走吧。
Right, come on.
谁报的警?
Who called it in?
邮差。
Postman.
今早八点出现,看到门被撬开了。
Turned up at eight this morning, saw the door had been forced.
当他看到 Prentice 的时候,他给我们打了电♥话♥。
When he saw Prentice, he called us.
- 他看到周围有其他人吗?-没有。
He see anybody else around? No.
没有挣扎的痕迹。
No sign of a struggle.
他没有反抗。
He didn't put up a fight.
我想可能是因为他在睡觉。
I think that might be because he was sleeping.
卡拉呢?
Where's Carla?
我们搜查了房♥子和外屋。
We've searched the house and the outbuildings.
没有杰米的踪迹。
No sign of Jamie.
继续找,他不会走远的。
Well, keep looking. He can't be far.
如果他要竞选的话,可能会。
He might be if he's running.
据我们所知,他可能已经离岛了。
He could be off the isles for all we know.
不是杰米干的。
Jamie didnae do this.
对他妈妈来说不是。
Not to his mum.
你没事吧?
You OK?
我没事。
Yeah, I'm fine.
- 你确定?-嗯。
Are you sure? Mm.
我要问你几个问题。
I need to ask you some questions.
能等等吗,我的手♥机♥没信用了。
Can it wait? Cos my phone is out of credit.
我得去补充一下。
I need to go get a top-up.
奥利维亚。
Olivia...
那是你的血吗?
...is that your blood?
奥利维亚。
Olivia.
我想知道你昨晚有没有去过 Hayes 家的院子。
I need to know if you went back to the Hayes' yard last night.
我去找 Zezi 了。
I went to find Zezi.
好的。
OK.
到底发生了什么?
So, what happened?
- 她不在那儿-不,我是说,
- She wasn't there. - No, I mean,
hayes 一家怎么了?
what happened with the Hayes?
我到的时候,他们已经死了。
They were... already dead when, when I got there.
我甚至想帮忙,但是... 没用。
I even tried to help, but... it was no use.
我袖子上的血就是这么来的。
That's-that's how I got the blood on my-my sleeve.
那你为什么不给我们打电♥话♥?
Well, then why didn't you call us?
我已经没有信用了。
I was out of credit.
那你为什么不来警局,
Well, then why didn't you come to the station,
还是你为什么不来找我?
or why didn't you come and find me?
我不知道,我..。
I don't know! I...
我吓坏了。
I was in shock.
你什么时候到的?
What time did you get there?
我离开了..。
I left the...
十点到客房♥。
...the guest house at ten.
所以..。
So, erm...
午夜左右。
...around midnight.
你待了多久?
And how long did you stay?
没多久。
Not long.
一旦我意识到... 没希望了,我,呃..。
Once I realised it was... hopeless, I, erm...
我又回来了。
...I started back.
好吧,我要把你关在这里,
OK, I'm going to keep you in here,
直到我得到更多信息。
just until I get a little bit more information.
你觉得我能做到吗?
You think I could do something like that?
我的丹尼尔会被遗忘。
My Daniel will be forgotten.
不是这样的。
Not true.
像这样的地方。
Place like this.
当地家庭被杀。
Local family killed.
没人会在乎我的丹尼尔和泽兹。
No-one will care about my Daniel and Zezi.
我会的。
I will.
我会的。
I will.
- 柯拉开始了-很好。
- That's Cora getting started. - OK, good.
警♥察♥正在查附近的房♥子找杰米。
Uniforms are checking the neighbouring properties for Jamie.
你搜过了吗?
Did you search that?
窗户上有雾。
The windows are misted.
杰米!
Jamie?!
我需要帮助!
I need some help here!
Hayes 一家是怎么回事?
What's this about the Hayes?
Prentice 和 Carla 都死了。
Prentice and Carla are both dead.
我们还在找杰米。
We're still looking for Jamie.
哦,该死的。
Oh, bloody hell.
我们拘留了 Olivia Lennox。
We've got Olivia Lennox in custody.
她昨晚去 Hayes 家找她女儿了。
She went up to the Hayes' last night looking for her daughter.
她说她到的时候他们已经死了。
She says they were dead when she got there.
你相信她吗?
You believe her?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我的意思是,我不认为这超出了她的能力范围。
I mean, I don't think it's beyond her.
她昨天确实和 Prentice 发生了争执。
And she did have a run in with Prentice yesterday.
但我不能看着她杀了丹尼尔。
But then I-I can't see her killing Daniel.
等等,你觉得 Hayes 和 Daniel Ugara 有联♥系♥?
Hang on, you think the Hayes and Daniel Ugara are connected?
希望如此。
Oh, I really hope so.
否则我们就有两个杀人狂了
Cos otherwise we've got two homicidal maniacs
在设得兰群岛到处跑。
running around Shetland.
老板!
Boss!
他们找到 Jamie Hayes 了。
They found Jamie Hayes.
他还活着吗?
Is he alive?
只是失血过多。
Just. Lost a lot of blood.
他说什么了吗?
Has he said anything?
我们发现他的时候他已经不省人事了。
Unconscious when we found him.
桑迪,我要你去医院。
Right, Sandy, I want you to go to the hospital.
他一醒来就给我打电♥话♥。
Call me as soon as he wakes up.
派人保护他,
And get some uniforms guarding him,
因为我不想让凶手
cos I don't want whoever did this
回来完成任务。
to come back and try to finish the job.
- 找到了-他在哪?
- Got it. - Where was he?
躺在残骸的后面。
Lying in the back of that wreck.
他肯定在里面躲了一晚上。
He must have been hiding in there all night.
他没被冻住真是个奇迹。
It's a miracle he didn't freeze.
三天内发现三具尸体,吉米?
Three bodies in three days, Jimmy?
是的,我知道。
Yeah, I know.
你能告诉我们什么?
What can you tell us?
Prentice 行动迅速,控制得很好。
Prentice was quick, controlled.
心脏中了三刀。
Three stabs to the heart.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表