人们有危险吗?
People are in danger?
不,卡勒姆有危险。
No, Calum was in danger.
而你却没有帮他。
And you didn't bother helping him.
她上次怎么样?
What was she like last time?
她没有那么紧张。
She wasn't as jittery as that.
我觉得有人找上她了。
I think somebody's got to her.
让巡逻车今天下午经过 Morag 家
Get the patrol car to take a run past Morag's house this afternoon
看看能不能找到进出这栋房♥子的电♥话♥记录。
and see if you can get a list of the calls going in and out of the house.
比利,追踪麦奎尔的进展如何?
Billy, where are we with tracking McGuire?
目前为止还没有他上周去过设得兰群岛的痕迹。
So far, there's no trace of him being on Shetland in the last week.
他就在这附近,比利。
He's here somewhere, Billy.
你想知道 Graeme Benson 和谁有联♥系♥?
You wanted to know who Graeme Benson was in contact with?
卡拉 · 海耶斯?
Carla Hayes?
Benson 被杀前一周给她打了四次电♥话♥。
Benson called her mobile four times in the week before she was killed.
你知道这些电♥话♥是关于什么的吗?
Have you got any idea what these calls were about?
没有,但肯定很重要。
No, but it must have been important.
最后一次持续了50多分钟。
The last one lasted 50-odd minutes.
桑迪,我能和你谈谈吗?
Sandy, can I have a word?
你最好也来,吉米。
You'd better come too, Jimmy.
我和 PIRC 谈过了。
I've spoken to the PIRC.
我们认为 Calum Dunwood 的自杀
And we've decided that Calum Dunwoody's suicide
需要进一步调查。
warrants further investigation.
对不起,桑迪。
I'm sorry, Sandy.
- 会没事的-会吗?
- Be all right. - Will it?
我知道事情会怎么发展。
I know how these things go.
每个人都想找个替罪羊。
Everybody wants a scapegoat.
不,不,不,不,不,
No. No, no, no. No,
我们只是想确定所有的事实。
we just want to establish all the facts.
我告诉了你事实,我不知道他会这么做。
I gave you the facts, and I had no idea he was going to do what he did.
- 你要去哪?-给我的代表打电♥话♥。
- Where are you going? - To call my rep.
我在做午饭,你饿吗?
I'm making lunch, you hungry?
我不确定。
I'm not sure.
你不知道你饿不饿?
You're not sure if you're hungry?
没有,他从没提过午餐的事。
No, he never said anything about lunch.
- 谁没有?-老板。
- Who didn't? - The boss.
如果他进来看到我在喂我的脸,可能会不太好看。
It might not look too good if he comes in to see me feeding my face.
你怕我爸爸吗?
Are you afraid of my dad?
老实说,是的。
Frankly, aye.
这些东西今天就要用完了,你还是吃点吧。
Well, this stuff needs used up by today, so you may as well eat.
- 帮我拿个砧板,好吗?-好的。
- Grab me a chopping board, will you? - Yeah.
好的,砧板在哪里?
OK, where is this chopping board?
不好意思,下面的柜子。
Sorry, bottom cupboard.
如果卡拉为本森工作,
So, if Carla was working for Benson,
我们是说他就是下令袭击 Hayes 夫妇的人吗?
are we saying he's the one who ordered the attack on the Hayes?
我不知道。
I don't know.
但如果是他在指挥行动,
But if he is running the operation,
那他一定会找到合适的坏蛋
then he's bound to have the right kind of mean bastards
去执行它。
to carry it out.
你把凯西带回家是对的。
You did the right thing, bringing Cassie home.
- 我让她身处险境-这不是你的错。
- I put her at risk. - It wasn't your fault.
我的工作让她成了众矢之的。
Well, my job made her a target.
因为我,她很脆弱。
She's vulnerable because of me.
Cassie 并不脆弱。
Cassie isn't vulnerable.
她有你,还有邓肯,如果你没注意到的话,
She's got you and she's got Duncan and, in case you hadn't noticed,
你的小女儿长成了一个坚强的年轻女人。
your wee girl grew up to be a pretty tough young woman.
那是因为你。
That's because of you.
- 她也很聪明-遗传自她妈妈。
- She's smart, too. - She gets that from her mum.
我告诉过你,
I told you,
如果发生了什么不可告人的事,
if there was anything dodgy going on,
都是因为 Prentice。
that was down to Prentice.
我没多管闲事。
I kept my nose out of it.
那你妈妈呢?
What about your mum?
她怎么了?
What about her?
是她置身事外,还是她一手策划的?
Well, did she keep her nose out of it, or was she the one organising it all?
组织什么?
Organising what?
听着,最后说一次,
Look, for the last time,
- Prentice 才是那个...-Jamie 别这样!
- Prentice was the one... - Jamie, come on!
我听过你的演讲。
I've heard the speech.
你不能总是责怪一切
Now, you can't keep blaming everything
你死去的哥哥,
on your dead brother,
因为 Prentice 是个小角色。
because Prentice was small-time.
他是个皮条客和毒贩,
He was a pimp and a dealer,
他还不够强大
he wasn't a big enough player
和他的家人一起被消灭。
to warrant getting wiped out along with his family.
这事关重大。
This is about something bigger.
我需要知道你妈妈参与了什么。
And I need to know what your mum was involved in.
她没有参与任何事。
She wasn't involved in anything.
这不仅仅关系到你的家人 Jamie 还有其他人处于危险之中。
This isn't just about your family, Jamie. There are other people at risk.
什么,就像那个疯女人的女儿? Olivia?
What, like that mad woman's daughter? Olivia?
是啊,你应该管管她。
Yeah, you ought to rein her in.
她昨晚在这里,
She was here last night,
试图假装我知道她孩子在哪。
tried to make out I knew where her kid was.
你知道她在哪儿吗?
Do you know where she is?
我当然不知道。
Of course I don't.
你以前见过这个人吗?
Have you seen this guy before?
- 没有-你都没看。
- No. - You barely looked.
你认识他?
You do know him?
我是格雷姆 · 本森,妈妈的朋友。
It's Graeme Benson, Mum's pal.
你妈妈和他一起工作吗?
Was your mum working with him?
什么?
What?
不,不,他们是朋友,一起上的学。
No. No, they were mates. They went to school together.
他从格拉斯哥回来后,他们就叙旧了。
They'd catch up when he came up from Glasgow.
她最后一次见他是什么时候?
So, when was the last time she saw him?
我不知道。
I don't know.
几周前?
A couple of weeks ago?
他们只是朋友,仅此而已!
They were just pals. That's all!
托什,给我一点时间。
Tosh, give me a wee minute.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
杰米让我过来住。
Jamie asked me to come and stay.
杰米?
Jamie?
你是说那个让你出♥卖♥♥♥自己的人
You mean the guy that had you selling yourself
直到几天前才从大篷车里出来?
out of a caravan up there until a few days ago?
那是 Prentice。
That was Prentice.
罗西,这不是个好主意。
Rosie, this isn't a good idea.
- 什么意思?-你和 Jamie。
- What do you mean? - You and Jamie.
为什么不是我和杰米,我们相处融洽。
Why not me and Jamie? We get on.
而且,我也没别的地方可去。
Besides, I've nowhere else to go.
你在上面干什么?
What were you doing up there?
想付房♥租。
Trying to pay the rent.
Jamie Hayes 不知道 Zezi 在哪,
Jamie Hayes doesn't know where Zezi is,
他没有抱着她。
and he's not holding her.
现在,你还不能确定。
Now, you don't know that for sure.
你什么都不知道!
You don't know anything!
他们一周前发来了那段视频,
They sent that video a week ago,
你还是不知道她在哪。
and you still have no idea where she is.
我们已经尽力了。
We're doing everything we can.
- 你让我的孩子们失望了-不,不是这样的。
- You failed my kids. - No, that's not true.
我理解你的感受,我自己也有个女儿。
Look, I understand how you feel, I have a daughter of my own.
不,你不知道,对吧?
No, you don't, though, do you?
我一直在打听。
I've been asking round.
你说的那个女儿,其实不是你的,对吧?
That daughter that you talk about, she's not really yours, is she?
好吧,这没用。
OK, that's not helping.
我 Zezi 和 Daniel 是血亲。
Me and Zezi and Daniel are blood.
- 血就是一切-是吗?
- And blood is everything. - Is that so?
所以在找到她之前,我哪儿也不去。
Which is why I'm not going anywhere until I find her.
三周前你在哪里
So where were you three weeks ago
当丹尼尔来找你的时候?
when Daniel came looking for you?
你儿子来找你帮忙的时候?
When your son came to ask you for help?
那时你在哪里 Olivia?
Where were you then, Olivia?
我说了,我来不了。
I told you, I couldn't make it.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表