我的律师会很感兴趣的
And my lawyer would be very interested
听听你们的关系。
to hear about your relationship.
你需要律师吗?
So, you need a lawyer?
如果我面对的是一个和我老婆上♥床♥的警♥察♥,我就会这么做。
I do if I'm dealing with a cop that's shagging my wife.
也许我应该接手面试,
Maybe I should take over the interview,
他的律师会充分利用你和爱丽丝。
his lawyer will make the most of you and Alice.
托什。
Tosh...
没有什么“我和爱丽丝”。
...there is no "me and Alice".
他在耍我们。
He's playing games with us.
仅此而已。
That's all.
- 相信我-好的。
- Trust me. - OK.
我刚和 Brent Alpha 的经理谈过。
I just spoke to the manager on Brent Alpha.
他没有克里斯 · 布鲁克斯的钻井记录。
He has no record of a Chris Brooks on his rig.
永远不会。
Ever.
无论他每个月去哪里两周,那里都不是北海。
Wherever he's going for two weeks every month, it's not the North Sea.
如果你没去过阿尔法星,
So, if you haven't been on Alpha,
或者布伦特油田的其他油井,你去哪儿了?
or any other rig in the Brent Field, where have you been?
这个问题不难,克里斯。
It's not a hard question, Chris.
我当时在 Yell 街的房♥子里,想把它修整一下。
I was at the house on Yell, trying to knock it into shape.
那你为什么告诉爱丽丝你在工作?
So, why did you tell Alice you were working?
因为我不忍♥心承认
Because I didn't have the heart to admit
我买♥♥下这个地方是个错误。
I'd made a mistake in buying the place.
已经四分五裂了,干枯腐烂。
It's falling apart, dry rot.
所以我就借了点钱,给我时间把它修好。
So, I borrowed instead, to give me the time to fix it up.
你什么都没告诉爱丽丝吗?
And you didn't tell Alice any of this?
不,如果她知道我又借了一笔钱,她会疯掉的。
No, she'd go ape shit if she knew I'd taken out another loan.
我们需要贷款的细节来证实你的说法。
We'll need the details of the loan, to confirm your story.
赞成。
Aye.
Gavin Laird 的钱呢?
What about the money from Gavin Laird?
什么钱?
What money?
Northlands.
Northlands.
那是因为我在他家工作。
That, that was for work I did up at his place.
我把它放在爱丽丝的名下,为了避税。
And I put it in Alice's name, to avoid tax.
这可是一大笔钱。
It's quite a lot of money.
不是因为提供奴隶劳动力吗?
Wasn't for supplying slave labour?
不,不是的!
No, it wasn't!
我不会再回答任何问题了。
Look, I'm not answering any more questions.
这是骚扰,简单明了!
This is harassment, pure and simple!
我不认为他会赢得年度最佳商人,但是..。
I don't think he'll win businessman of the year, but...
他可能说的是实话。
...he could be telling the truth.
我不信。
I don't buy it.
他没必要把《大喊大叫》里的房♥子藏起来不让爱丽丝发现。
He didn't need to hide the house on Yell from Alice.
我得亲眼看看。
I going to have to see it for myself.
给我一个小时,然后放他走。
Give me an hour, and then let him go.
但是让 Sandy 跟着他。
But have Sandy follow him.
你可以走了。
You're free to go.
- Sandy-Chris Brooks 在休息室。
- Sandy. - Chris Brooks is in The Lounge.
好的,盯着他,有发现我会通知你的。
Right, keep an eye on him. I'll let you know if I find anything.
好的。
OK.
哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
泽兹?
Zezi?
哦,上帝!
Oh, Christ!
噢!
Oh!
泽齐,泽齐?
Zezi? Zezi?
没事了,没事了。
It's OK. It's OK.
你现在安全了,我是警♥察♥。
You're safe now. I'm a policeman.
我是警♥察♥。
I'm a policeman.
我一直在找你。
I've been looking for you.
你现在安全了。
You're safe now.
好吗,你安全了。
OK? You're safe.
等一下。
Just wait a minute.
我找到她了。
I've got her.
她还活着。
She's alive.
- 先生?-Sandy。
- Sir? - Sandy.
逮捕 Chris Brooks。
Arrest Chris Brooks.
好的。
Will do.
休息室需要支援,马上。
I need backup at The Lounge, now.
哦,该死!
Oh, shit!
我在拉各斯上学。
I was at school in Lagos.
美国学校。
The American school.
我在那里很开心。
I was happy there.
但我父亲去世了,我和我弟弟,我们没能活得那么好。
But my father died, and my brother and I, we couldn't survive so well.
我的教堂里有个人说他可以带我去
There was a man in my church saying that he could take me
去巴黎,可以给我找份工作,
to Paris, could get me a job,
和他妹妹一起在餐馆工作。
working with his sister in a restaurant.
很多钱。
Good money.
我决定去。
I decided to go.
但我哥哥不想让我去。
But my brother didn't want me to go.
我被带到贝宁城。
I was taken to Benin City.
有人告诉我。
And there I was told...
我会在市场上被卖♥♥掉,
...I was to be sold in a market,
像奴隶一样。
like a slave.
然后一个欧洲人买♥♥下了我,告诉我一切都会好起来的。
Then a European bought me and told me everything would be OK.
但他拿走了我的护照和证件。
But then he took my passport and my papers.
是这个人吗?
Is this the man?
那不是买♥♥我的人。
That wasn't the man that bought me.
我们降落的时候他就在这里。
He was here when we landed.
是这个人吗?
Was it this man?
是的,就是他。
Yes. That's him.
我试着给我弟弟留言,只要我能..。
I tried to leave messages for my brother anywhere I could...
留下他可以追踪的线索,
...leave a trail that he could follow,
但我觉得他没看到。
but I don't think he saw them.
不,我想是的。
No, I think he did.
他是来找你的。
He came here to try to find you.
他现在在这里吗?
Is he here now?
我能和他谈谈吗?
Can I speak to him?
我很抱歉 Zezi。
I'm very sorry, Zezi.
我有关于你弟弟的坏消息。
I have bad news about your brother.
丹尼尔死了。
Daniel's dead.
他被杀了,因为他问了太多问题。
He was killed... because he was asking too many questions...
我觉得他让人贩子很紧张。
...and I think he made the traffickers nervous.
这... 这是我的错。
This... this is my fault.
我应该听他的。
I should have listened to him.
不,不,这不是你的错。
No, no. None of this is your fault.
拜托,别这么想。
Now, please, don't think like that.
有人想见你。
There's someone else here who wants to see you.
呃..。
Er...
是你妈妈。
...it's your mother.
你想见她吗?
Well, would you like to see her?
- 不-好了,没事了,没事了。
- No. - OK. That's OK, it's OK.
现在我们可以为你安排今晚的住处,
Now we can organise somewhere for you to stay tonight,
- 在那里你会很安全-给你。
- where you'll be safe. - Here.
我想留在这里。
I want to stay here.
把克里斯・布鲁克斯的照片送到码头和萨姆堡。
Get Chris Brooks' photo out to the ferry ports and to Sumburgh.
在我们找到他之前谁都不许回家。
Nobody goes home until we find him.
那就把爱丽丝 · 布鲁克斯带来问话。
Then bring Alice Brooks in for questioning.
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
我没事。
Yeah, I'm OK.
Olivia 对不起。
Olivia, I'm sorry.
Zezi 不想见你。
Zezi doesn't want to see you.
现在不行。
Not now.
- 我得跟她谈谈-我知道。
- I need to talk to her. - I know you do.
她经历了很多。
She's been through a hell of a lot.
但你把她带回来了。
But you've got her back.
这才是最重要的,不是吗?
That's the important thing, isn't it?
现在你有机会弥补了。
And now you've got a chance to make things right.
所以,给她一点时间。
So, just give her a wee bit of time.
克里斯没有在钻井上工作。
Chris hasn't been working on the rigs.
他利用在尼日利亚的关系贩卖♥♥人口。
He's been trafficking people, using his contacts in Nigeria.
这说不通啊。
It doesn't make any sense.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表