他们是一伙的吗? 后面那个,她和他们在一起吗?
Are they a group, though? That one behind. Is she with them?
所以,我们抓到了贩卖♥♥人口的幕后黑手。
So, we have the man behind the trafficking.
他承认下令杀害 Daniel Ugara。
He's confessed to ordering the killing of Daniel Ugara.
但他声称自己与 Carla 和 Prentice 的死无关。
But he claims he wasn't involved with the death of Carla or Prentice.
你相信他吗?
And you believe him?
是的。
Aye, I do.
所以我想还有谁
And so I thought about who else
会有杀他们的动机,
would have a motive to kill them,
除了人贩子,我想不到任何人。
apart from the traffickers, and I couldn't think of anybody.
除了你。
Apart from you.
我?
Me?
- 你在说什么?-没必要否认。
- What are you talking about? - There's no point denying it.
我们知道你把凶器放在客房♥里
We know that you planted the murder weapon at the guesthouse, to make
我们认为是 Olivia Lennox 杀了 Carla 和 Prentice。
us think that it was Olivia Lennox that killed Carla and Prentice.
我知道这并不意味着你杀了他们,
Now, I know that that doesn't mean that you killed them,
因为你本可以保护杰米。
because you could have been protecting Jamie.
但是你看,事情是这样的,罗西,我意识到我在那里
But you see, the thing is, Rosie, I realised that I was there
当你有这个想法的时候,事实上,是我给你的
when you got the idea. In fact, I gave it to you
当我告诉你 Prentice 有嫌疑的时候。
when I told you that Prentice was under suspicion.
- 我不知道你在说什么-你知道的。
- I don't know what you're on about. - Aye, you do.
他卷入了一场犯罪,有人为了报仇杀了他,
He's tangled up in a crime, someone kills him in revenge,
每个人都认为他们之间有联♥系♥,
everybody thinks that they're connected,
没有人,但没有人,会看着你。
and nobody, but nobody, would be looking at you.
就像你说的,刀在我手上又怎样?
Well, like you said, so what if I had the knife?
- 这不代表是我♥干♥的-我可以帮你。
- It doesn't mean I did it. - You know, I can help you.
- 除非你对我撒谎-我为什么要杀 Prentice?
- Not if you lie to me. - Why would I kill Prentice?
我知道你有你的理由。
I know that you had your reasons.
告诉我。
So, tell me.
告诉我,我会尽我所能。
Tell me and I'll do what I can for you.
我们只想在一起。
We just want to be together.
- Prentice 不会让这种事发生的-闭嘴 Jamie!
- Prentice wouldn't let that happen. - Shut up, Jamie!
你知道她打算杀了你哥哥吗?
Did you know that she was planning to kill your brother?
别回答,杰米。
Don't answer that, Jamie.
她一定是趁他睡觉的时候捅了他,就在那儿。
She must have stabbed him while he was sleeping, right there.
然后你妈妈挡道了。
And then your mum got in the way.
我猜事情就是这样。
I mean, I'm guessing that's what happened.
你能接受吗,你就是这样的人吗?
Can you live with that? Is that who you are?
杀死 Prentice 是一回事,大家都知道他是什么样的人。
I mean, it's one thing killing Prentice. Everybody knew what he was like.
但是... 你知道,你妈妈?
But... you know, your mum?
大家都爱你妈妈。
Everybody loved your mum.
我打赌她甚至试图保护你远离 Prentice,不是吗?
I bet that she even tried to protect you from Prentice, didn't she?
是啊,当然了,
Yeah, of course she did,
因为她是你妈妈。
cos, you know, she's your mum.
也许你觉得罗茜就是这个意思。
And maybe you thought that that's what Rosie was trying to do.
好吧,但是... 你确定吗?
OK. But... are you sure?
别听他的,杰米!
Don't listen to him, Jamie!
因为你必须确定
Because you would have to be sure
让她杀了你妈妈却逍遥法外。
to let her get away with killing your mum.
- 那是个意外-杰米!
- It was an accident! - Jamie!
坐下!
Sit... down!
现在!
Now!
她,她不是故意刺伤妈妈的,她不是故意的。
She, she didn't mean to stab Mum. She didn't.
但你确定吗,你当时在场吗?
But are you sure? I mean, were you there?
- 她是自卫!-哦,看在上帝的份上,杰米,闭嘴!
- She was defending herself! - Oh, for fuck's sake, Jamie, shut up!
你就是! 你就是!
You were! You were!
当我意识到发生了什么的时候。
By the time I realised what had happened, it...
已经太迟了。
...it was too late.
我们知道如果我没受伤,我会被怪罪的,所以..。
We knew that I'd get the blame if I wasn't injured, so...
我让她割伤了我。
...I let her cut me.
Prentice 是个禽兽。
Prentice was an animal.
他为了好玩而伤害别人。
He hurt people for fun.
我想这对你来说没什么区别。
I don't suppose that makes a difference to you.
这很重要。
It makes a difference.
但这并不能改变法律。
It just doesn't change the law.
她只是想打个招呼。
She just wants to say hello.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
如果你愿意,可以来伦敦和我一起住。
You can come and live with me in London if you want.
你需要什么文件我都会签字,这样你就能拿到护照了。
I'll sign any papers that you need, so you can get a passport.
我还有张沙发床。
I've even got a sofa bed.
我想回家,回尼日利亚。
I want to go home, to Nigeria.
那就之后吧。
Well, after, then.
你可以来看看。
You could come for a visit.
或者我可以来看你。
Or I could come and see you.
至少让我给你写信。
At least let me write to you.
你有18年的时间来做这些!
You had 18 years to do that!
我的家人对孩子来说是个威胁,泽兹。
My family were a danger to kids, Zezi.
如果我能回到过去。
And if I could go back in time...
为了你的安全,我愿意再次放弃你。
...I would give you up all over again, to keep you safe.
我只是想保护你,我唯一知道的方法。
I was just trying to protect you, the only way I knew how.
你必须相信这一点。
You have to believe that.
你可以写作。
You can write.
我会读你的信。
I'll read your letters.
珊蒂。
Sandy.
我有个坏消息。
I've got some bad news.
你被停职了,立即生效。
You've been suspended from duty, effective immediately.
真的很抱歉,我需要你的搜查令,
I'm really sorry. I'm going to need your warrant card,
你的门禁卡,你的强制手♥机♥,还有你的笔记本电脑。
your access card, your force-issued phone, and your laptop.
他们... 他们现在才告诉你?
They... they just told you now?
昨天。
Yesterday.
谢谢。
Thanks.
谢谢你让我看到这一切。
Thanks for letting me see this right through.
我知道我看起来糟透了。
I know I look like shit.
我太累了,我的右眼不由自主地抽搐。
I'm so tired, my right eye is twitching involuntarily.
我要么是中风了,要么就是真的需要我的床。
So, I'm either having a stroke or I really need my bed.
顺便说一句,我穿着袜子,戴着耳塞。
In which, by the way, I keep my socks on and earplugs in.
不管怎样,我都不想让你走。
Either way, I don't want you to go.
留下来,好吗?
Stay. Please?
至少在你的钱花光之前。
At least till your money runs out.
既然你这么说了。
Well, since you put it like that.
我怎么能不知道发生了什么,
How could I not see what was going on,
他是什么样的人?
what kind of man he was?
别这样,你不能为此责怪自己。
Come on. You can't blame yourself for that.
- 我可以-当然。
- Oh, I can. - Sure.
没问题。
No problem.
他又不是不知道自己卷入了什么事。
Wasn't like he didn't know what he was getting himself mixed up in.
好吧,那么..。
OK, so...
那我们呢?
...what about us?
我们该怎么办?
What are we going to do?
我不知道,吉米。
I don't know, Jimmy.
你以为我在陷害你。
There was a point there, when you thought I was setting you up.
不是吗? 就一会儿?
Didn't you? Just for a moment?
这很难接受。
That's hard to take.
- 我不得不问这个问题,我不得不问-嗯哼。
- I had to ask the question. I had to. - Mm-hmm.
不会改变我对你的感觉。
Doesn't change the way I feel about you.
即使我丈夫要进监狱了?
Even though my husband's going to prison?
我,我,我想它们停止燃烧了
I, I, I think they stopped burning
妻子们和丈夫们刚才在一起。
the wives along with the husbands a wee while ago.
- 真的吗-是的。
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
我以为他们在这里还是这样。
I thought they still did that up here.
维京人什么的。
Vikings and all that.
也许,做你想做的事,最好还是一个人呆着。
Maybe, doing what you do, it's better to be alone.
尤其是在这里,每个人都有联♥系♥。
Especially here, where everyone's connected.
这就是你的真实感受,不是吗?
That's how you really feel, isn't it?
不是过去的事,是现在的事。
It's not about the past. It's about now.
你得和我们其他人分开。
You need to be apart from the rest of us.
承认吧,吉米,这是你的选择。
Just admit it, Jimmy, because it's your choice.
明晚过来,我给你做晚饭。
Come over tomorrow night. I'll cook you dinner.
我觉得这不是个好主意。
I don't think that's a good idea.
那么,你还要继续这样做吗?
So, are you still going through with this, then?
赞成。
Aye.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表