他做了我们任何人都会做的事。
He did what any one of us would have done.
你确定吗?
Are you sure about that?
罗娜,我需要所有人都参与进来。
Rhona, I need everybody that I've got on this.
吉米,我无能为力。
Jimmy, my hands are tied.
这是直接来自助理局长(英国警♥察♥)的。
This has come directly from the Assistant Chief Constable.
你得告诉他。
You have to tell him.
好吧,我必须现在告诉他吗?
Right, do I have to tell him now?
我想可能是沟通中断了
Well, I suppose there could be a breakdown in communication
几个小时。
for a few hours.
他会很感激的。
He'd appreciate that.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything OK?
好吧。
Oh, fine.
正式失业。
Officially unemployed.
你想跟我说什么?
So, what was it you wanted to talk to me about?
我刚刚看到了一些东西。
So, I just saw something.
莱尔德粉碎的东西。
Laird shredding stuff.
如你所知,我们正在接受审计,所以我觉得这看起来有点可疑。
As you know, we're being audited, so I thought it looked a bit dodgy.
所以,我试着把它们粘在一起来读。
So, I've tried sticking some of it back together to read it.
看来你刚刚吐出来了。
Looks like you've just regurgitated that.
比起胶带,我更擅长电脑。
Well, I'm better with computers than sticky tape.
但这是咨♥询♥工作的发♥票♥,
But it's an invoice for consultancy work,
但我们的工资档案里没有。
but it's not on our payroll files.
我查了我们的账户
So, I went through our accounts
我知道几个月前我们引进了新人,
and I know that we brought in new people a couple of months ago,
但我找不到他们的工资。
but I can't find their wages.
这些发♥票♥的总金额也差不多
And these invoices seem to total the same amount
他们会得到报酬。
that they would have been paid.
这么说,工人们的工资是私下支付的?
So, the workers were getting paid off the books?
我不确定他们有没有得到报酬。
I'm not sure they were getting paid at all.
那家公♥司♥叫什么名字?
What was the name of the company?
你有什么发现吗,桑迪?
You having any luck, Sandy?
放置刀子的人不会出现在其他地方
The figure planting the knife doesn't appear anywhere else
在我们的监控录像里。
on our CCTV that whole night.
谢谢。
Thanks.
呃,我有些东西。
Erm, I have something.
我刚和唐尼去了工厂。
I've just been up at the plant with Donnie.
他发现莱尔德一直在秘密支付一家公♥司♥
He found out Laird had secretly been paying a company
北方设得兰群岛有限公♥司♥。
called Northlands Shetland Ltd.
他觉得应该是钱的问题
He thought it could be money that should have been
去找一些雇佣劳工。
going to some hired labour.
我问了公♥司♥之家。
So, I checked with Companies House.
Northlands 登记在爱丽丝・布鲁克斯名下。
Northlands is registered in the name of Alice Brooks.
暂时把监控设备放一边。
Put the CCTV on the back burner for now and, um...
调查一下爱丽丝和克里斯 · 布鲁克斯的背景。
...do a background check on Alice and Chris Brooks.
- 都要?-对,都要。
- Both? - Aye, both.
邓肯。
Duncan.
我们得谈谈。
We should talk.
克里斯在格拉斯哥经营的家具生意,
The furniture business Chris ran in Glasgow,
和 Andrea Doyle 的纹身店是同一个地址。
it's the same address as Andrea Doyle's tattoo parlour.
他们在同一栋楼里。
They were in the same building.
Benson 买♥♥的那栋楼,然后涨了租金?
The building that Benson bought and then hiked up the rent?
是的。
Yeah.
这是 Chris Andrea 和 Benson 之间的直接联♥系♥。
It's a direct connection between Chris, Andrea and Benson.
不代表克里斯知道他们。
Doesn't mean Chris was aware of them.
桑迪,去给他工作的钻井打电♥话♥,要求和经理谈谈。
Sandy, go and phone the rig he works on, ask to talk to the manager.
还有别的事吗?
Is there anything else?
他在2009年离开了军队,
He left the military in 2009,
2013年开始创业,
started his business in 2013,
在此期间,他在各种油田工作。
and in between, he worked in various oil fields.
安哥拉,我知道。
Yeah, Angola, I know.
没有。
No.
尼日利亚。
Nigeria.
你说他在安哥拉工作?
You said that he worked in Angola?
是的。
Yeah.
深水钻井平台,近海。
Deepwater rigs, offshore.
那尼日利亚呢?
And what about Nigeria?
我从没提过尼日利亚。
I never mentioned Nigeria.
这倒新鲜。
That's new.
尴尬的沉默。
The awkward silence.
以前从来没有过。
Never had one of them before.
你对一家叫 Northlands 的公♥司♥有什么了解?
What do you now about a company called Northlands?
没什么。
Nothing.
你没有用那个名字成立有限责任公♥司♥吗?
You didn't set up a limited company in that name?
没有。
No.
你和克里斯结婚前认识他多久了?
How long did you know Chris before you married him?
大概一年。
About a year.
然后他就开始做家具生意了?
And he had the furniture business then?
我们就是这么认识的,他卖♥♥给我一个旧的卷筒卫生纸架。
That's how we met, he sold me an old toilet roll holder.
虽然不是什么可爱的邂逅,但也差不多了。
Not quite the cute meet, but close.
这些你都知道。
You know all this.
是的,我只是想把一些事情理清楚。
Yeah, I'm just trying to get a few things straight in my head.
为什么?
Why?
让克里斯破产的人是格雷姆 · 本森,
The person who put Chris out of business is Graeme Benson,
他是我正在调查的案子的嫌疑人。
and he's a person of interest in the case that I'm working on.
这就是你采访我的原因吗,
Is that why you're interviewing me,
但假装你不是?
but pretending you're not?
别装了,爱丽丝,我要知道你对克里斯做了什么。
There's no pretence, Alice, I need to know everything you do about Chris.
在遇见你之前,他在尼日利亚待了很长时间。
He spent a lot of time in Nigeria before he met you.
不是安哥拉,他撒谎了。
Not Angola. He lied.
- 也许我弄错了-那你能弄对吗?
- Well, maybe I got it wrong. - Well, then, can you get it right?
因为我今天就要找到 Zezi Ugara。
Because I need to find Zezi Ugara, today.
克里斯不会参与人口贩卖♥♥,吉米,
Chris wouldn't be involved in people trafficking, Jimmy,
他就是不肯!
he just wouldn't!
如果他是,我会知道的!
And if he was, I'd know!
该加工厂是支付有限责任公♥司♥,注册
The processing plant is paying a limited company, registered
以你的名义,这笔钱应该归在那里工作的人。
in your name, money that should be going to the people who work there.
如果不是你安排的,那就是克里斯。
So, if you didn't set it up, then Chris did.
如果克里斯犯了罪,
And if Chris has committed a crime,
然后让调查人员和他的妻子扯上关系
then having the investigating officer be involved with his wife
就是在帮他的忙。
would be doing him a favour.
这会让定罪变得很困难。
And it would make a conviction difficult.
你是这么想的吗?
Is that what you think is going on here?
我想让你妥协?
That I'm trying to compromise you?
没有。
No.
你确定吗,吉米?
Are you sure, Jimmy?
因为我需要你确定。
Because I need you to be sure.
我确定。
I'm sure.
但不是关于你丈夫。
But not about your husband.
那你最好跟他谈谈。
Then you'd better talk to him.
我还有工作要做。
I've got work to do.
你在尼日利亚待了多久?
How long were you in Nigeria for?
大概三年了,断断续续的。
About three years, off and on.
爱丽丝似乎认为是安哥拉,在海上。
Alice seems to think it was Angola, offshore.
不,是在尼日尔三角洲。
No. It was in Niger Delta.
她居然会说出来
Odd that she'd say something
就像深海钻井一样精确,不是吗?
as specific as deepwater rigs, though, isn't it?
也许我们谈过了。
Maybe we talked about it.
我确实曾经想过去那里。
I did think about going there, at one point.
你去过贝宁市吗?
You ever been to Benin City?
是的。
Yes, I have.
我想你在那里见过很多人吧。
You met a lot of people there, I would imagine.
建立了联♥系♥。
Made contacts.
不,我不这么认为。
No, I wouldn't say that.
真不敢相信你认为我和这一切有关。
I can't believe you think that I'm involved in all of this.
好吧,克里斯,我不能忽视这个事实
Well, Chris, I can't ignore the fact you've got
和失踪女孩的联♥系♥她来自的国家,
a connection to the missing girl, the country she came from,
还有挟持她的人♥质♥。
and the people who were holding her hostage.
你可以把任何人和任何人联♥系♥起来,只要你足够努力。
You can connect anybody to anyone, if you try hard enough.
你不会想毁了我这样你就可以偷走我的妻子,
You wouldn't be trying to ruin me, so you could steal my wife,
你会吗?
would you?
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表