然后你指控我犯下了我绝不会犯下的罪行。
And then you accuse me of a crime that I would never have done.
你离间了我和玛丽。
You put a wedge between me and Mary.
我和我儿子,我和我女儿。
Between me and my son, me and my daughter.
哦,走开,你生气了,邓肯,走开,去睡觉..。
Och, away, you're pissed, Duncan, away and get some sleep...
现在你又来了。
And now you're doing it again.
这次是..。
This time it's...
是贩... 贩卖♥♥人口? !
it's peo... it's people trafficking?!
他们确实把你的财产用作安全屋。
Well, they did use your property as a safe house.
我打赌你今天一定很开心!
I bet that made your day!
你儿子不想认识你是因为你不想认识他。
You know, your son doesn't want to know you because you didn't want to know him.
你妻子再也受不了谎言了,
And your wife can't take any more lies,
当然,凯西可能没那么有同情心,
and sure, Cassie might be being less than sympathetic,
但说实话,你以为呢?
but honestly, what did you expect?
要不是你把我拖下水,一切都会好起来的。
Everything would have been all right if you hadn't dragged me through the shit.
不是因为这个。
This isn't about that.
这是关于你如何设法毁掉
This is about how you managed to destroy
你生命中的每一件美好事物。
every single good thing in your life.
有些人为了得到你所拥有的,会不惜一切代价。
There are people who would have killed to have had what you had.
我也是其中之一。
And I'm one of them.
但是你把它浪费了,一个接一个的谎言。
But you pissed it away. One lie after another.
你准备好了就开始。
Whenever you're ready.
喂? 我是 Zezi 的妈妈。
Hello? It's Zezi's mother.
我想付钱。
I want to pay.
我有钱,现金。
I have the money. In... in cash.
让她走吧,求你了。
Just let her go, please.
我说,我有钱。
I said, I've got the money.
你怎么知道这个号♥码的?
How did you get this number?
丹尼尔,在他的随身物品里找到的。
Daniel. It was in his belongings.
我两分钟后再打给你。
I'll call you back in two minutes.
他说他会给我回电♥话♥的。
He says he'll call me back.
那就是问他老板了?
Checking with his boss, then?
也许吧,我看看。
Maybe. Let's see.
这是在浪费时间。
This is a waste of time.
不,让我们拭目以待。
No, just... Let's wait and see.
他们没有太多选择。
They don't have many choices.
喂?
Hello?
托夫特附近有个空围栏。
There's an empty byre near Toft.
十点钟方向。
Ten o'clock.
把钱带来,不许带别人。
Bring the money. No-one else.
你女儿会被释放。
Your daughter'll be released.
我明白。
I understand.
注意,一辆车正在靠近。
OK, heads up. A vehicle approaching.
对,就是那辆车。
Yeah, that's the van.
等等,它被拉起来了。
Wait. It's pulled up.
来吧..。
Come on...
这是个圈套。
[TEXT] It's a set up.
他发现我们了! 快走! 快走!
He's clocked us! Move! Move!
不!
No!
不!
No!
来吧!
Come on!
快点,快点!
Come on, come on!
他会停下来的,对吧?
He's going to stop, right?
天啊!
Jesus!
她不在里面。
She's not in there.
救护车马上就到。
Ambulance is on its way.
肯定有人给他通风报信了。
Somebody must have tipped him off.
救命! 救命!
Help! Help!
我需要帮助!
I need help here!
救命啊!
Help!
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表