你知道的。
You know.
你昨晚怎么了?
What happened to you last night?
我和玛丽又吵了一架。
Me and Mary had another argument.
所以我去酒吧舔伤口。
So I went to the pub to lick my wounds.
对某些人来说还不错。
All right for some.
我以为你会高兴。
I thought you'd be happy.
一个和爱丽丝独处的机会。
A chance to get more time alone with Alice.
爱丽丝和我只是朋友。
Alice and I are just friends.
对。
Right.
她知道吗?
Does she know that?
哦,拜托。
Oh, come on.
她非常喜欢你。
She totally fancies you.
你多大了?
What age are you?
年纪够大了,知道什么时候女人对我的室友有意思。
Old enough to know when a woman's got the hots for my housemate.
我们不是室友。
We are not housemates.
看来我们找到了 Prentice Hayes 商业帝国的另一部分。
Looks like we've found another part of Prentice Hayes' business empire.
你不能说他不勤奋。
You can't say he wasn't industrious.
- 你怎么找到的?-运气。
How did you find it? Luck.
- 你出现的时候还有其他人在吗?-没有。
Anybody else here when you turned up? No.
过来看看这个。
But come and see this.
这里不止一个人,可能为 Prentice 工作。
Been more than one person up here, and probably working for Prentice.
- 你怎么知道是 Prentice?-你身后的那堵墙。
What makes you so sure it's Prentice? That wall behind you.
Prentice Hayes 请留言。
Prentice Hayes. Leave a message.
告诉过你他还有一部手♥机♥。
Told you he had a second phone.
你和 Morag 谈过了吗?
Did you speak to Morag?
她没事。
She's fine.
但她很担心。
But she's worried.
你告诉她了吗?
And did you give her the message?
我需要名单。
I'm going to need the names.
卡伦。
Calum...
你在牢里是帮不了 Morag 的。
...you can't help Morag from a cell.
给我纸和笔。
Get me paper and a pen.
你到底要不要名字?
You want the names or not?
那就开始写吧。
So start writing.
给我20分钟。
Give me 20 minutes.
好的。
OK.
- 托什,能给我点时间吗-当然。
- Tosh, can you give me a minute? - Yeah, sure.
吉米,昨晚的事我很抱歉。
Jimmy, I'm sorry about last night.
我不是故意..。
I didn't mean to get so...
残忍♥?
Brutal?
我想说的是热情。
I was going to say ardent.
我不是因为你说的话生你的气。
I'm not mad at you for what you said.
我不认为你错了。
And I don't think you were wrong.
很好。
Good.
因为我没有。
Because I wasn't.
我很高兴你关心我,愿意说出来。
I'm glad you cared enough to say it.
你是个好朋友。
You're a good friend.
好朋友可以互相分♥析♥。
And good friends are allowed to analyse the shit out of each other.
回头见?
See you soon?
当然。
Definitely.
嘿,比利。
Hey, Billy.
长官,法医在 Macbay 酒店发现的指纹,
Sir? The prints the forensic team found at the Macbay Hotel,
他们查了数据库,找到了这个人。
they went through the database and up popped this guy.
- 认识他吗?-Paul Kiernan。
- Recognise him? - Paul Kiernan.
真名 Aaron McGuire 来自格拉斯哥。
Real name, Aaron McGuire. Originally from Glasgow.
有诈骗和袭击的前科。
Got some convictions for fraud and an assault charge.
有贩卖♥♥人口的前科吗?
Any history of trafficking?
据我所知没有。
None that I can see.
好的,干得好。
OK. Good work.
毒品农场是怎么回事?
What's, er, what's this about a drug farm?
托什昨晚发现的。
Tosh found it last night.
看起来是 Prentice 负责的。
Looks like Prentice was running it.
托什,给山姆 · 博伊德打电♥话♥。
Tosh, phone Sam Boyd.
看看你能不能安排明天见面。
See if you can set up a meeting tomorrow.
我们要去格拉斯哥?
We're going to Glasgow?
如果可以的话,坐下一班飞机。
On the next flight if we can.
等等,你为什么要去格拉斯哥?
Hang on, why are you going to Glasgow?
Paul Kiernan 是我们的主要嫌疑人。
Paul Kiernan is our main suspect.
我们刚发现他的真名是亚伦 · 麦奎尔,
We just found out that his real name is Aaron McGuire,
他住在格拉斯哥。
and he's based in Glasgow.
所以我们去格拉斯哥,找到 McGuire 把那个人带回来
So we go to Glasgow, we find McGuire, and we bring back the man
谋杀了丹尼尔和海耶斯夫妇。
responsible for the murder of Daniel and the Hayes.
那毒品农场呢?
And what about the drug farm?
我觉得这个手术不够大
I don't think that's a big enough operation to get you
在自己家里被屠♥杀♥。
slaughtered in your own home.
谁说那是他唯一的行动?
Well, who's to say that was the only operation that he was running?
也许 Prentice 还有其他农场。
I mean, maybe Prentice has other farms.
也许不只是大♥麻♥。
Maybe it's not just cannabis.
你想过吗?
I mean, have you thought about that?
Rhona 是关于 McGuire 的。
Rhona, this is about McGuire.
是因为那个女孩,
This is about the girl,
而你想救她。
and you wanting to save her.
她叫 Zezi。
Her name's Zezi.
我知道。
I know.
我也想救她。
And I want to save her too.
但我也想为谋杀 Carla 和 Prentice Hayes 讨回公道。
But I also want justice for the murder of Carla and Prentice Hayes.
因为他们更重要吗?
Because they're more important?
因为他们同样重要。
Because they're just as important.
收拾行李,我们今天就走。
Get packed. We're going today.
其他人呢?
Where is everyone?
别问我,比利。
Don't ask me, Billy.
我是这里最后一个知道消息的人。
I'm the last person anyone keeps in the loop around here.
卡勒姆?
Calum?
卡伦!
Calum!
比利! 比利!
Billy! Billy!
比利!
Billy!
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表