他们说他为南方军队造船
And they say that he made boats for the Confederate army
在南北战争期间。
during the Civil War.
所以是建在奴隶制上的房♥子?
So a house built on slavery?
可以这么说。
You could say that.
你是哪里人?
Where are you from?
尼日利亚。
Nigeria.
你怎么来的?
How did you get here?
阿姆斯特丹。
Amsterdam.
我们得去警♥察♥局。
We need to go to the police station.
也许先去医院,伤口看起来很严重。
Maybe the hospital first. That cut looks really bad.
不,警♥察♥,拜托,警♥察♥局。
No, police, please, a police station.
亲爱的,如果伤口感染了,你对你的朋友就没用了。
Darling, you'll be no use to your friend if that cut gets infected.
我们快到了,亲爱的,别担心。
We're nearly there, darling. Don't worry.
你会没事的。
You'll be all right.
没有。
No.
不在这里。
Not here.
不在这里。
Not here.
求你了。
Please.
求你了。
Please.
不!
No!
- 快走!-求你了!
- Move it! - Please!
- 快走!-求你了!
- Move it! - Please!
进去!
Get in there!
现在! 快走!
Now! Move it!
很抱歉我帮不上什么忙。
I'm sorry I couldn't be more help.
我去问问我的物业经理,看他还记不记得她。
I'll check with my property manager, see if he remembers her.
那太好了,谢谢。
That'd be great. Thanks.
那是设得兰群岛。
That's Shetland.
我在那里长大。
I grew up there.
那天我和几个老朋友出了飞碟射击。
That's the day me and a few old pals went clay pigeon shooting.
在斯卡洛韦?
At Scalloway?
就是这样。
That's it, yeah.
- 你知道的-是的,我知道。
- You know it. - Yeah, I know it.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
- 我知道你在想什么-什么?
- I know what you're thinking. - What?
公♥寓♥里的女孩说她听到了大海的声音。
The girl in the flat said she heard the sound of the sea.
我知道了,他有个蝴蝶印。
I get that. He has a butterfly print.
我也明白。
I get that too.
那又怎样?
And so what?
你很难相信
You find it hard to believe
一个全能的好人会参与非法交易,是这样吗?
that an all-round good guy would be involved in trafficking, is that it?
不,只是,他不需要,从经济角度来看不需要。
No. It's just, he doesn't need to, not from a financial point of view.
他来自设得兰群岛。
Look, he's from Shetland.
他从没提过 Hayes 一家。
Now, he never mentioned the Hayes.
你以为他不知道他们发生了什么吗?
You think he doesn't know what happened to them?
好吧,你需要什么?
OK. What do you need?
我只想知道他的钱都是从哪来的。
I just want to know where all his money came from.
- 所以,不管你有什么-好的。
- So, whatever you've got. - OK.
先生?
Sir?
托什,格雷姆 · 本森。
Tosh. Graeme Benson.
住在格拉斯哥在设得兰群岛长大。
Glasgow-based. Grew up on Shetland.
我想知道他们之间是否有联♥系♥
I need to know if there was any connection between him
还有 Prentice Hayes。
and Prentice Hayes.
电♥话♥,邮件,任何你知道的。
Phone calls, e-mails, whatever you've got.
我想知道他有没有联♥系♥我。
I need to know if he was in touch.
这就去。
On it.
刚和 Morag Dunwood 的律师通过电♥话♥。
Just had Morag Dunwoody's lawyer on the phone.
他说的是误杀
He's talking about involuntary manslaughter
以及过失犯罪。
and criminal negligence.
- 她要起诉我们?-那不是财政部的决定吗?
- She's going to bring charges? - Isn't that up to the fiscal?
他们在讨论民事诉讼。
They're talking about pursuing a civil case.
什么?
What?
我有预感她会让我们所有人都很为难。
I've got a feeling she's going to make this very difficult for all of us.
你是说为了我,对吧?
You mean for me, don't you?
给,把这个给他们。
Here. Give them this.
这是钱,至少是我能拿到的最多的钱。
It's the money, at least, as much of it as I could get.
请把它给他们。
Give it to 'em, please.
给谁? 你在说什么?
Give who it? What are you on about?
我只想要回我的女儿。
I just want my daughter back.
告诉他们我只想她安全,告诉他们。
Just tell them I just want her safe. Tell them that.
告诉谁? 我对你女儿一无所知。
Tell who? I don't know anything about your daughter.
- 拿着!-听着,我不能。
- Take it! - Look, I can't.
我不知道我会把它给谁。
I don't know who I'd give it to.
我的丹和你差不多大。
My Dan would have been about your age.
现在 Zezi 是我的全部。
Now Zezi is all I've got.
你要明白,
And you understand that,
因为你失去过亲人,所以别对我撒谎,
cos you've lost people, so don't lie to me,
别告诉我你什么都不知道。
don't tell me that you don't know anything.
把钱拿走,把他妈的钱拿走!
Just take the money. Take the fuckin' money!
- 拿着... !-你在干什么?
- Take the mon...! - What are you doing?
等等! 等一下!
Wait! Hang on!
喂?
Hello?
嗨,嗨,是我,唐尼。
Hi, Hi, it's, it's me, Donnie.
我从 Mags 那儿拿到了你的号♥码,现在方便吗?
Got your number from Mags. Is this a good time?
Olivia Lennox 刚刚拜访了 Jamie Hayes。
Olivia Lennox just paid a visit to Jamie Hayes.
- 谁?-唐尼,隐形人?
- Who? - Donnie. The invisible man?
- 没有-我在想,如果你..。
- No. - I wondered, if you...
想晚点去喝一杯。
fancied getting a drink later.
- 什么时候?-刚刚。
- When? - Just now.
今晚,希望..。
Tonight. Hopefully...
她想付赎金。
She was trying to pay the ransom.
他说她在威胁他。
He said she was threatening him.
- 咖啡,如果你喜欢的话-我的天。
- A coffee, if you prefer. - My God.
要吃点什么吗?
Something to eat?
我会跟杰米说的。
I'll speak to Jamie.
找到 Olivia 我们得和她谈谈。
Find Olivia. We need to talk to her.
没事吧?
Everything OK?
有人在威胁我女儿。
Somebody's threatening my daughter.
我大概知道是谁了。
And I've got a pretty good idea who it is.
好的,我们会追踪的
Right, we'll get those traced
我马上派一名警官去大学。
and I'll get an officer over to the university straight away.
好的。
OK.
嘿,亲爱的,你好吗?
Hey, darling, how are you?
- 嘿,爸爸-你在哪?
- Hey, Dad. - Where are you?
我要去凯尔文格罗夫美术馆见个朋友。
I'm just going to meet a friend at the Kelvingrove Art Gallery.
为什么,你要取消吗?
Why, are you cancelling?
不... 你要见谁?
No... Who is it that you're meeting?
只有我朋友林恩,什么事?
Just my friend Lynn. What is it?
待在里面。
Stay inside.
等我到了再说。
Just until I get there.
别出来,好吗? 我要和你谈谈。
And don't come out, OK? I need to talk to you about something.
好吧,随你怎么说。
OK. Whatever you say.
再见,凯尔文格罗夫美术馆。
Yeah, bye. Kelvingrove Art Gallery.
好的,没问题。
OK, sure thing.
她在那儿,坐下来,穿着格子夹克。
There she is, sat down, with the checked jacket.
- 你好-你好。
- Hiya. - Hi.
我是 Cassie 的爸爸,我得把她借走一会儿。
I'm Cassie's dad. I need to steal her away a wee minute.
对不起。
Sorry.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
我今天就把你送上回设得兰群岛的飞机。
I'm putting you on a flight back to Shetland, today.
- 什么-我需要你回家,
- What? - I need you back home,
这样我就能盯着你了。
so I can keep an eye on you.
爸爸,你在说什么? 我,我哪儿也不去。
Dad, what are you on about? I'm, I'm not going anywhere.
只是几天而已,我会给你的家教打电♥话♥解释的。
It's only for a few days. I will call your tutors and explain.
解释? 解释什么?
Explain? Explain what?
凯西,这事关你的安全。
Cassie, it's about you being safe.
而你不是,不是在这里。
And you're not. Not here.
现在不行。
Not right now.
好吗?
OK?
我就是这个意思!
That's what I'm saying!
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表