杀害 Daniel Ugara 和 Hayes 夫妇的凶手
Whoever murdered Daniel Ugara and the Hayes
涉嫌贩卖♥♥人口。
is involved in people trafficking.
他们的反应是针对你。
Their response was to target you.
我认为我们需要调查这个人,
I reckon that we need to look into this guy,
graeme Benson.
Graeme Benson.
你一定是 Cassie。
You must be Cassie.
我们认为 Calum Dunwood 的自杀
We've decided that Calum Dunwoody's suicide
需要进一步调查。
warrants further investigation.
我一直在想你。
I can't stop thinking about you.
- 还有其他人有危险-什么,就像那个疯女人的女儿?
- There are other people at risk. - What, like that mad woman's daughter?
- Olivia?-是啊,你应该管管她。
Olivia? Yeah, you ought to rein her in.
我 Zezi 和 Daniel 是血亲,
Me and Zezi and Daniel are blood,
所以在找到她之前,我哪儿也不去。
which is why I'm not going anywhere until I find her.
尼基?
Niki?
她接到一个女人的恐吓电♥话♥。
She was getting threatening phone calls from a woman.
可能是 Andrea Doyle。
It could be Andrea Doyle.
你不是我老板。
You're not my boss.
真的吗?
Really?
杰米!
Jamie!
设德兰,第五季,第5集
SHETLAND Season 5 - Episode 5
Andrea Doyle 被带去审讯室了。
Andrea Doyle's been taken to the interview room.
我们在她公♥寓♥里发现了一部手♥机♥。
We've found a phone hidden in her flat.
是一次性手♥机♥,看不到短♥信♥和邮件。
It's a burner. No way of seeing the text messages or e-mails.
只收到了三条信息,
Only three messages received,
都来自一个加密号♥码。
all from one encrypted number.
技术人员正在破解。
The tech boys are trying to crack it.
如果他们这么做了。
If they do...
我们可以直接找到毒贩。
...we have a direct line to the traffickers.
那么问题是,我们要用它吗?
Question then is, do we want to use it?
付赎金?
Pay the ransom?
这太冒险了,托什。
This is just really risky, Tosh.
如果我们给他们打电♥话♥,然后他们慌了,
If we call them, and then they panic,
然后他们就可以把两个女孩都杀了。
then they could kill both the girls.
比利,那是什么表情? 什么? 什么?
Billy, what's that face? What? What?
商队的罗西刚打电♥话♥来。
Rosie from the caravans has just called.
说 Jamie 被 Olivia Lennox 绑♥架♥了。
Says Jamie's been abducted by Olivia Lennox.
天啊。
Jesus.
好的,比利。
Right, Billy.
让 Rosie 进来,我要和她谈谈。
Get Rosie in here. I want to talk to her.
通过当地电台了解一下那辆车的特征,
Get a description of the car out on local radio,
告诉大家要留意。
and tell everybody to keep their eye out for it.
请留言,我会尽快回复。
Leave a message and I'll get back to you.
Olivia 这是 Jimmy Perez。
Olivia, this is Jimmy Perez.
马上把杰米 · 海耶斯带回局里。
Bring Jamie Hayes to the station, now.
你不是在帮你女儿。
You are not helping your daughter.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
我没想到她病得这么重。
I didn't think she was that ill.
我没有。
I didn't.
- 我会做些什么...-你知道的。
- I'd have done something... - You knew.
- 你本可以救她的...-你,闭嘴。
- And you could have saved her... - You, shut your mouth.
得把她弄出去。
Need to get her out of here.
放开她,别碰她。
Leave her alone! Don't you touch her.
闭嘴!
Shut it!
你就是下一个!
You'll be next!
嗨,罗西。
Hi, Rosie.
你知道 Olivia 可能把他带到哪里去了吗?
Do you have any idea where Olivia might have taken him?
不,我不知道。
No, I have no idea.
你觉得她怎么样?
Well, how did she seem to you?
我看不出来。
I couldn't tell.
你不会觉得她会伤害他吧?
You don't think she's going to hurt him, do you?
我是说,她脑子有点问题。
I mean, she's got a screw loose.
他无法保护自己,他受伤了。
And he can't defend himself, not with his injuries.
不,别担心,罗西,她只是想要回她的女儿。
No, don't worry, Rosie. She just wants her daughter back.
但我们很快就会找到他们。
But we'll find them, soon enough.
好吧,这很重要。
OK, this is important.
如果你现在对我撒谎。
If you lie to me now...
一切都变了。
...everything changes.
你得和 Aaron McGuire 谈谈。
You need to talk to Aaron McGuire.
- 我只负责墨水...-不,我不相信你。
- I just do the inking... - No, I don't believe you.
我不能告诉你我不知道的事。
I can't tell you what I don't know.
那就告诉我你知道什么。
Then tell me what you do know.
如果我这么做了,你能保护我吗?
And you can protect me if I do?
从谁那里?
From who?
我们只是冰山一角。
We're just the tip of the iceberg.
外面有很多我从没见过的人。
There's people out there that I've never even met.
但他们了解我。
But they know me.
如果我开口,他们就知道去哪找我了。
And they'll know where to find me, if I talk.
我不能向你保证。
I can't make you any promises.
我们在你公♥寓♥里找到的手♥机♥上的加密号♥码,
The encrypted number on the phone we found in your flat,
那是 McGuire 的吗?
was that McGuire's?
是的。
Yeah.
泽齐 · 乌加拉还在设得兰群岛吗?
Is Zezi Ugara still in Shetland?
据我所知是的。
As far as I know.
另一个女孩呢? 她叫什么名字?
And the other girl? What's her name?
尼基。
Niki.
他们在哪儿?
Where are they?
我被抓后 McGuire 一定会惊慌失措的。
McGuire'll have panicked after I was picked up.
- 他们可能在任何地方-不,最后一次机会。
- I mean, they could be anywhere. - No, last chance.
他们在哪儿?
Where are they?
我不知道地址,我可以在地图上指给你看。
I don't know the address. I could show you on a map.
麦奎尔现在打算拿泽齐怎么办?
What's McGuire planning to do with Zezi now?
如果家人不付钱,而他又不能把她带出岛,
If the family don't pay, and he can't get her off the island,
他会杀了她的。
he'll kill her.
好吧,我们还有多少时间?
Right, how long have we got?
几个小时,而不是几天。
Hours, rather than days.
桑迪,到前面去。
Sandy, move around the front.
对。
Right.
托什,看看这里。
Tosh, check down here.
这下面没人。
There's nobody down here.
你得去后面看看。
You need to see something, out the back.
那是尼基。
That's Niki.
混♥蛋♥!
Bastards!
在去 Wester Skeld 的路上。
It's on the road to Wester Skeld.
我们需要车主的名字。
We need the owner's name.
注册在亨特假日租赁公♥司♥名下。
It's registered to Hunter Holiday Rentals.
亨特,是邓肯吗?
Hunter, as in Duncan?
是的,是他的,是你去告诉他,还是我去?
Aye, it's one of his. Are you going to tell him, or will I?
不,没关系,我来吧。
No, it's fine, I'll do it.
长官。
Sir.
邓肯是老板。
Duncan owns it.
你在 Wester Skeld 度假?
You got a holiday let at Wester Skeld?
是的。
I do, aye.
说实话,这不是我的王冠上的宝石。
It's, erm, not the crown jewel in my empire, to be honest.
谁租的?
Who's renting it?
没人,空了很久了。
Nobody. It's been empty for ages.
它需要做太多的工作。
It needs too much work done.
谁知道里面是空的?
OK, who knew it was empty?
- 办公室的玛丽和乔安妮-还有人吗?
- Mary and Joanne, from the office. - Anybody else?
没有,怎么了,有什么问题吗?
No, why? Is there a problem?
因为我们在这里发现了一具尸体。
Cos we've found a body on the premises.
曾在 Macbay 酒店工作的年轻女孩。
Young girl that used to work at the Macbay Hotel.
你上次去那里是什么时候?
When was the last time you were over there?
我..。
I...
我不知道,一个月前吧?
...I don't know. A month ago?
- 那里没人吗?-没有,我告诉过你。
- And there was nobody there? - No, I told you.
别这样看着我,好像你不相信我似的!
Don't give me that look, like you don't believe me!
又来了。
Not again.
Graham Benson 和你联♥系♥过吗?
Has Graham Benson been in contact with you?
- 没有-如果我看了你的手♥机♥,
- No. - So, if I looked in your phone,
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表