- 你一定搞错了,吉米-对不起。
- You must have got this wrong, Jimmy. - I'm sorry.
我永远,永远不会喜欢那样的男人!
I could never, never care for a man like that!
你是说他杀了丹尼尔和其他人吗?
Are you saying he killed Daniel and the others?
我还不知道,
I don't know that yet,
但我知道他参与了。
but I know he was involved.
你知道吗?
Did you know?
吉米。
Oh, Jimmy...
没有。
No.
你知道他现在在哪吗?
Do you know where he is now?
如果我知道,我会告诉你的。
I'd tell you if I did.
如果他联♥系♥上你,你能给我打电♥话♥吗? 你会这样做吗?
If he gets in contact with you, can you call me? Will you do that?
有人找你。
You've got a visitor.
- 你好-嘿。
Hello. Hey.
我只是想知道你还想不想吃点什么。
So, I just wondered if you still fancied something to eat.
- 鸡肉还是虾?-随便。
Chicken or scampi? Either/or.
所以,别说我不宠你。
So, don't say I don't spoil you.
对不起,我不能。
Oh, I'm sorry, I can't.
我整晚都会在这里。
I'm going to be here all night.
别担心,反正我也得收拾行李。
Ach, no worries. I've got to pack anyway.
- 你什么时候走?-明天。
- When are you leaving? - Tomorrow.
没必要拖延,而且,
No point putting it off, and, well,
现在没什么可留恋的了。
there's nothing keeping me here now.
没有。
No.
- 我觉得没有-是的。
- I don't suppose there is. - Aye.
抱歉,我..。
Er, sorry, I...
当然,没关系,我放你走。
Yeah, sure, it's OK, fine. I'll let you go.
好吧。
Uh... Right.
- 你有克里斯的消息吗?-没有,怎么了? 有什么问题吗?
- Have you heard from Chris? - No. Why? Is there a problem?
因为我要找到他,
Because I need to find him,
如果你知道他可能在哪,告诉我。
so if you've got any idea where he might be, then tell me.
我不知道他在哪。
I've no idea where he is.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我一直在想海滩上的那些人。
I can't stop thinking about those people on the beach.
他们是多么渴望过上更好的生活。
How desperate they were to have a better life.
我本来有的,你说得对,我把它扔了。
I had that, and you're right, I threw it away.
所以我要卖♥♥掉。
So, I'm selling up.
是时候换个环境了。
Time for a change of scenery.
这是你的主意还是格雷姆 · 本森的?
Is that your idea or Graeme Benson's?
你的会计师一直在给你糟糕的建议,邓肯。
Your accountant's been giving you bad advice, Duncan.
他为本森工作。
He works for Benson.
别问我怎么知道的,我就是知道。
Don't ask me how I know, I just do.
他破坏企业,然后介入“拯救”它们。
He sabotages businesses and then he steps in to "save" them.
你被耍了。
You've been played.
胡说。
Tosh.
我们在港口发现了克里斯 · 布鲁克斯,
We got a sighting of Chris Brooks down at the harbour,
靠近 Calum 的船。
near Calum's boat.
对,他要离开这个岛。
Right, he's going to try and leave the island.
听着,我快到了,我现在就过去。
Look, I'm close. I'll head down there now.
你在找我吗?
You looking for me?
我不能让你把船开出去,你知道的,对吧?
I can't let you take this boat out. You know that, right?
那我下半辈子都要在监狱里度过了吗?
Oh, so I'm going to spend the rest of my life in jail, then?
希望如此。
Oh, I hope so.
不可能。
That's not happening.
我想让你知道一件事。
I want you to know one thing.
我爱我的妻子。
I love my wife.
超乎你的想象。
More than you can ever imagine.
那你为什么这么高兴她有外遇?
So, why were you so happy for her to have an affair, then?
怎么,你以为我想让你俩在一起吗?
What, you think I wanted the two of you to get together?
我只是利用了这种情况。
I just took advantage of the situation.
我没有破坏你的婚姻,克里斯。
I didnae wreck your marriage, Chris.
你开始贩卖♥♥人口的时候就把它毁了,
You destroyed it when you started trafficking people,
你杀了 Daniel Ugara。
when you killed Daniel Ugara.
那是他自己的错。
That was his own fault.
我给了他机会救回他妹妹,他不想付钱!
I gave him the chance to get his sister back. He didn't want to pay!
那是因为她不是二手车!
Yeah, that's because she's not a second-hand car!
不应该有人死的!
Nobody was supposed to die!
没人! 你让 Zezi Ugara 窒息而死! Niki 怎么办? !
Nobody! You left Zezi Ugara to suffocate! What about Niki?!
那些被冲上我们海滩的人呢!
What about the people that washed up on our beach?!
他们刚过了保质期吗?
Were they just past their sell-by date?! Eh?
我从没想过要卷入这些事。
I never wanted to get involved in any of this.
我回贝宁工作了,
I went back to Benin City to work,
我欠了这些..。
and I got into debt to these...
当地商人。
...local businessmen.
他们说我必须建立一条通往英国的管道
They said I had to set up a pipeline into the UK or
他们要杀了我。
they were gonnae kill me.
你不了解这些人。
You don't know these people.
我别无选择。
I didn't have a choice.
没错。
Aye, you did.
法官和陪审团,你这道貌岸然的混♥蛋♥!
Judge and jury, you sanctimonious prick!
你知道吗?
You know what?
我要带着你走出去,沐浴在荣耀的光辉中。
I'm gonnae go out in a blaze of glory, take you with me.
为什么不呢? 看看爱丽丝怎么想。
Why not? See what Alice thinks about that.
好吧,来吧,来吧。
All right, come on. Come on, then.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
你以前没做过这个,是吗?
You havnae done this before, have you?
不,你让麦奎尔替你做那些肮脏的勾当。
No, you got McGuire to do your dirty work for you.
你让他把尸体也切开了吗?
Did you get him to cut up the body as well?
然后杀了 Carla 和 Prentice Hayes 因为,
And kill Carla and Prentice Hayes, cos, what,
他们在勒索你?
they were blackmailing you?
是啊,你根本没有胃口,对吧?
Aye, you didnae have the stomach for any of it, did you?
而且你现在也没那个胃口。
And you don't have the stomach for it now.
放下枪。
Drop it.
你没你想的那么聪明,佩雷斯。
You're not as smart as you think you are, Perez.
我跟 Prentice 和 Carla Hayes 一点关系都没有,一点关系都没有。
I had nothing to do with Prentice and Carla Hayes. Nothing.
帮他下船,带他走。
Help him off this boat. Take him away.
他差不多是给我们下了套。
He's pretty much given us the set-up.
他建立了联♥系♥,把人带进来。
He made the contacts, brought people in.
有些去了莱尔德的加工厂,
Some went to Laird at the processing plant,
对克莱尔 · 麦奎尔来说,
most to Claire McGuire,
通过她在格拉斯哥的机构把他们转包出去。
who farmed them out through her agency in Glasgow.
Benson 与此无关。
Benson wasn't involved.
三个一起充电。
Charge all three in concert.
Chris Brooks Claire McGuire 和 Gavin Laird。
Chris Brooks, Claire McGuire and Gavin Laird.
绑♥架♥,非法交易,谋杀,所有的一切。
Kidnapping, trafficking, murder. The whole shebang.
这是什么?
What is it?
没关系。
It's fine.
没关系。
It's fine.
看看真正的幕后黑手,
Just to see the people who are really behind this,
他们还逍遥法外。
they're still out there.
这就是让我抓狂的地方,这只是,
That's what gets me. This is just,
只是沧海一粟。
just a drop in the ocean.
Hayes 一家呢?
What about the Hayes?
声称他与他们的谋杀案无关。
Claims he had nothing to do with their murder.
还有谁更有动机杀他们?
Who else would have a stronger motive to kill them?
Rhona 我们没有动机。
Rhona, we don't have a motive.
我们只有凶器。
All we have is the murder weapon.
胡说。
Tosh.
你检查了客房♥周围的监控录像。
All that CCTV footage that you checked around the guesthouse...
我们只是在找奥利维亚,对吧?
We were only looking for Olivia, right?
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
有没有可能我们漏掉了什么人?
Is it possible that we've missed someone?
你想再说一遍吗?
Do you want to run through it all again?
嗯。
Hmm.
你对莱尔德的直觉很准。
Your instincts on Laird were bang-on.
我一点也不高兴。
Well, it doesn't give me any pleasure.
试试市场十字路口的摄像头。
Try the camera on Market Cross.
是的。
Oh, we did.
不过没人穿连帽衫。
There was no-one in a hoodie, though.
只是一群女孩。
Just a group of girls.
等一下。
Hang on.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表